Mongul W/rings vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
fight on an unpopulated planet!
no prep! to the death!

who wins?

The Nuul
Thanos

kgkg
Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thanos

Scuzz2.0
didnt think this would be so one sided!

Philosophía
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
didnt think this would be so one sided!

Nobody said it's one sided.

There's a difference between unanimous opinions, and one-sided matches.

Avlon
Mongul.

Naija boy
Thanos

Hyperion Prime
Thanos

Nihilist
thanos ftw and he takes monguls rings.

id369
The rings choose a new master.

Mindset
Thanos

Kris Blaze
Mongul took on a mass of Green Lanterns and stalemated them, that was pretty impressive.

Thanos 7/10

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Mongul took on a mass of Green Lanterns and stalemated them, that was pretty impressive.

Thanos 7/10

Go with the flow Kris..... mad

Thanos wins 10/10.

Avlon
LOL... Mongul took on a bunch of GL's + Ion.

The guy ripped a sinestro corps member apart and made him into 2 separate beings.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Avlon
LOL... Mongul took on a bunch of GL's + Ion.

The guy ripped a sinestro corps member apart and made him into 2 separate beings.

The guy already had 2 sets of consciousness, it's not a feat anyone with matter manipulation couldn't replicate.

Mindset
Siamese twin.

Doctors do that. eek!

Avlon
The guy already had 2 sets of consciousness, it's not a feat anyone with matter manipulation couldn't replicate.

True...but to just literally rip them apart like that when they shared a body, keep them alive, and have them battle ready pretty much right away is still a respectable feat.

Kris Blaze
True...but to just literally rip them apart like that when they shared a body, keep them alive, and have them battle ready pretty much right away is still a respectable feat.

It's a nice application of the rules.

But hardly anything that would warrant a victory over Thanos.

Avlon
It's a nice application of the rules.

But hardly anything that would warrant a victory over Thanos.

Definitely not. His showing against the GL's + Ion though is a different story. I don't see Thanos doing any better against them.

skyfather
Definitely not. His showing against the GL's + Ion though is a different story. I don't see Thanos doing any better against them. all the gl's mongul beat where mostly nobody's and ion has'nt done anything to suggest he's anything near thanos lvl.

thanos takes 7-9/10 here.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by skyfather
all the gl's mongul beat where mostly nobody's and ion has'nt done anything to suggest he's anything near thanos lvl.

thanos takes 7-9/10 here.
Except Ion was fighting Superman Prime pretty evenly till he got stabbed. Not to mention Prime had defeat 50 GL like nothing.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Except Ion was fighting Superman Prime pretty evenly till he got stabbed. No he wasn't.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
No he wasn't.
Yes he was. Your hatred of Yat clouds your judgment, young one.

Kris Blaze
Definitely not. His showing against the GL's + Ion though is a different story. I don't see Thanos doing any better against them.

I think I'll reserve my judgement until we see Sinestro take on Mongul.

fangirl101
Mongul. Mongul's feat of stalemating several top tier lanters and sadom yat is beyond anything Thanos has done on his own.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by fangirl101
Mongul's feat of stalemating several top tier lanters and sadom yat is beyond anything Thanos has done on his own.

I think Odin would chop 'em all down relatively easy.....

xJLxKing
I think Odin would chop 'em all down relatively easy.....
Odin>Thanos. Why are you putting Odin in this fight?

Kris Blaze
Odin>Thanos. Why are you putting Odin in this fight?

Because one of the blasts Thanos survived most likely would've killed Mongul, and or most of the green lanterns he fought.

xJLxKing
Because one of the blasts Thanos survived most likely would've killed Mongul, and or most of the green lanterns he fought.
This is all assumption. You even know how much power that "blast" had.

Mekrob
Weaker blasts were able to one shot Surfer...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mekrob
Weaker blasts were able to one shot Surfer...
Again, there is no actually scale. How do you know how much energy he put in that shot? Also, I doubt that shot would stop 50 GL, or Ion

Kris Blaze

kgkg
Again, there is no actually scale. How do you know how much energy he put in that shot? Also, I doubt that shot would stop 50 GL, or Ion He one shot surfer what do you mean we don't know how powerful the shot was.

It was clear that what he used on Thanos was greater output than what he used on SS

why? simple Thanos didn't go down and Odin had to try harder

either way though that one shot was a low showing for SS , and Thanos vs Odin was a good showing for thanos

xJLxKing

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kgkg
He one shot surfer what do you mean we don't know how powerful the shot was.

It was clear that what he used on Thanos was greater output than what he used on SS

why? simple Thanos didn't go down and Odin had to try harder

either way though that one shot was a low showing for SS , and Thanos vs Odin was a good showing for thanos
Thanos did good surviving the onslaught that Odin brought upon him, but Thanos was fighting like a little girl. He didn't do much against Odin. Not to mention, Odin wasn't using his full power. If I remember correctly, one blast would destroy a galaxy. I saw nothing on that scale

Kris Blaze
No of course not! All I am trying to say is Mongul fought IOn and the other Gl (can't remember name). Now Ion fought Prime evenly until he got stabbed. Prime however, defeated 50 GL and others too

The Green Lantern's Prime defeated could probably all be one-shotted by Thanos. Fodder Lanterns are absolute crap mate.

xJLxKing
The Green Lantern's Prime defeated could probably all be one-shotted by Thanos. Fodder Lanterns are absolute crap mate.
That's your opinion. However, I believe they are Low-Mid Herald levels.

Mekrob
Again, there is no actually scale. How do you know how much energy he put in that shot? Also, I doubt that shot would stop 50 GL, or Ion Because his was a quick blast at Surfer, and he was later shooting full blasts at Thanos.

50 GL's? Ion sucks.

xJLxKing
Because his was a quick blast at Surfer, and he was later shooting full blasts at Thanos.

50 GL's? Ion sucks.
I did not see the fight with Surfer however, I am sure it was just like the ones he shot at Thanos. He was not charging the attacks at Thanos.

Also, Ion does not suck. He is very strong. Just don't compare him to classic Ion. Yat is the strongest Gl at this moment. Don't listen to people that say Kyle(Points at Mindset)

Mekrob
I did not see the fight with Surfer stopped reading

xJLxKing
stopped reading
Good to know! Although, we all know it's not true! you've read till the end

kgkg
Thanos did good surviving the onslaught that Odin brought upon him, but Thanos was fighting like a little girl. He didn't do much against Odin. Not to mention, Odin wasn't using his full power. If I remember correctly, one blast would destroy a galaxy. I saw nothing on that scale I'm not one of those who think that battle was a draw but i do think Odin was trying to K.O Thanos and failed at it.

Not every battle that a galaxy gets destroyed

One can use a galaxy destroying feat to show how strong/powerful a character is but you can't use collateral damage to say they were not trying because i can give you many example of cosmic level battle where a galaxy/universe/even planets were not destroyed

does that mean they used weak attacks not really if your not convinced i can provide example am sure you have seen some around here

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kgkg
I'm not one of those who think that battle was a draw but i do think Odin was trying to K.O Thanos and failed at it.

Not every battle that a galaxy gets destroyed

One can use a galaxy destroying feat to show how strong/powerful a character is but you can't use collateral damage to say they were not trying because i can give you many example of cosmic level battle where a galaxy/universe/even planets were not destroyed

does that mean they used weak attacks not really if your not convinced i can provide example am sure you have seen some around here
i totally agree. However, Odin was using energy blast that had the ability to destroy a galaxy if he wanted to. He cdecided not to

kgkg
i totally agree. However, Odin was using energy blast that had the ability to destroy a galaxy if he wanted to. He cdecided not to so we amuse that odin is not trying/or going all out if a galaxy is not destroyed?

Mekrob
Good to know! Although, we all know it's not true! you've read till the end False.

Galan007
stopped reading I'm surprised you got that far. I normally don't go beyond this:Originally posted by xJLxKing
Before I stop. srug

ThunderGodEneru
I did not see the fight with Surfer however, I am sure it was just like the ones he shot at Thanos Your logic is astounding.

Mekrob
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Your logic is astounding. It also means he didn't see the Thanos fight too...

This guy plays hardball.

horrorwolf
Thanos pwns Mongul hard.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm surprised you got that far. I normally don't go beyond this:
Before I stop. srug lol

Avlon
I did not see the fight with Surfer however, I am sure it was just like the ones he shot at Thanos. He was not charging the attacks at Thanos.

Also, Ion does not suck. He is very strong. Just don't compare him to classic Ion. Yat is the strongest Gl at this moment. Don't listen to people that say Kyle(Points at Mindset)

There was no fight... Odin one shotted Surfer. However, he didn't one shot Thanos or Drax.

On another note, Ion doesn't suck, however Yat sucks.
Mongul's battle against Ion + GL group was impressive.

zeel
thanos

WhiteWitchKing
There was no fight... Odin one shotted Surfer. However, he didn't one shot Thanos or Drax.

On another note, Ion doesn't suck, however Yat sucks.
Mongul's battle against Ion + GL group was impressive.

No. Drax was the first to get one shotted by Odin, followed by Surfer.

Avlon
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
No. Drax was the first to get one shotted by Odin, followed by Surfer.

Drax wasn't KO'd....

occultdestroyer
What's with the Odin BS?

Odin is clearly >>>> Thanos. No matter which way you put it, Odin would omfgwtfpwn Thanos in that fight. Thanos is canon fodder without his powerups.

Anyways, Thanos wins.
And I agree that Sodam Yat is currently the strongest GL.

WhiteWitchKing
Drax wasn't KO'd....

So who's the Drax look alike getting blasted in panel one and lying on the ground in panel two?
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3906/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl1.jpg

Here's him just waking up.
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8614/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl2.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm surprised you got that far. I normally don't go beyond this:
Before I stop. srug

That was awesome!!

Did he say he didn't see what hit the surfer yet he's sure it was the same power output as Thanos was hit with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.