Your favorite B-list hero/villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
The title's pretty self explanitory.

For me it'd probably be Dr. Druid or Sleepwalker.

Badabing
Guy Gardner, Captain Marvel (DC), Namor, SS.

Before anyone starts a fuss, I based my list on characters who don't have their own, separate monthly title. I don't consider any I've mentioned second rate.

srankmissingnin
Hmmm... right now I'd have to say Bishop. Never really liked him much in the past, I mean... why do we need two Cables, but I enjoy reading about him now that he is bad shit crazy and will blow up half the world to force Cable into a corner.

Scoobless
One word:

STILT-MAN

Or maybe that's two words ... I forget.

stick out tongue

Raoul
Kimiyo Hoshi (female dr. light)

followed by Red Tornado, Hank Pym etc...

Martian_mind
Tasmanaian Devil.

Nihilist
Darkseid/Supermanwoot

Kazenji
Superman is B-list now ??

Kris Blaze
The real doctor light.....

Avlon
Eradicator/Steel/Forge/Bishop.

Vally Doosh
Majestic <3

Original Smurph
Plastic Man, Animal Man, Domino, Majestic, Sand... and so on.

Naija boy
Dr strange, quasar,

skyfather
loki/juggernuat

willRules
Daredevil

AlmightyKfish
Taskmaster.

Does Galactus count as B list? I mean, he doesn't show up that much confused

BruceSkywalker
Daredevil, dr. strange

Kazenji
Hero- Dr Strange

Villain- Jigsaw

Raoul
Daredevil is B list now? blink

Kazenji
Same with Superman apparantly.

Martian_mind
He was obviously joking....

willRules
Originally posted by Raoul
Daredevil is B list now? blink

By my definition, yes.

Endless Mike
The Shade

The Nuul
Originally posted by willRules
By my definition, yes.

What the f**k? How?

Raoul
By my definition, yes.

Daredevil > Bucky America... awesome

willRules
Originally posted by The Nuul
What the f**k? How?

By Listing a bunch of characters I would consider A-list and Daredevil is just below them no expression

Like I say it depends on definition. Are we grading them in terms of powerset, skills, likeability etc etc????

Kazenji
When i think of B-list its how popular they are in the comic book world.

Eternal Idol
My favorite B-list heroes are Maverick/Agent Zero, Deathlok (Michael Collins), Nick Fury, Dum Dum Dugan, G.W. Bridge, Forge,Captain Ultra, and Ronan the Accuser.

Favorite B-list villains would be Crossbones, Rhino, Jigsaw, Sandman, Cyber, Super Skrull, Shocker, and the Red Skull.

willRules
Originally posted by Kazenji
When i think of B-list its how popular they are in the comic book world.

Well in that case Daredevil is C list region. Spidey is F as everybody thinks he's a crook (unless OMD retconned that too) yes

The Nuul
By Listing a bunch of characters I would consider A-list and Daredevil is just below them no expression

Like I say it depends on definition. Are we grading them in terms of powerset, skills, likeability etc etc????

DD has his own title for many years now, power wise doesnt justify that if their A-C listers or not. Its their status in the comic world than means a lot. Status wise DD is way up there.

Captain Atom is a B lister because of his status and doesnt have his own series. Superman is a A lister from his status even though their powers are almost the same.

willRules
Originally posted by The Nuul
DD has his own title for many years now, power wise doesnt justify that if their A-C listers or not. Its their status in the comic world than means a lot. Status wise DD is way up there.

Captain Atom is a B lister because of his status and doesnt have his own series. Superman is a A lister from his status even though their powers are almost the same.

Well if it's status in the comic world then DD is gonna be B list if he's lucky and more likely C list. He set himself up as the Kingpin of Hell's Kitchen, is known as a vigilante and has been wanted by the FBI in the past. He's more infamous than famous. Spidey's like this to a greater degree.

Deathstroke
For villains I'd have to go with the Rogues, but mainly Captain Cold. The fact that he wears a parka and is still totally bada$$ makes him awesome.

GalacticStorm
Good guys: Jessica Drew(Debatably so) Shadowpact(love them all)
Bad guys: Shadow King, The Neo(especially Domina) Exiles Hyperion, the Elder Gods

Accel
Rating Daredevil as a B-list character doesn't make any sense no matter how you spin it.

willRules
Originally posted by Accel
Rating Daredevil as a B-list character doesn't make any sense no matter how you spin it.

Umm yes it does yes

Galan007
Blue Beetle (Jaime)
Amethyst
The Shade
Anarky

wannabe
good guys/gals: Moonstar, Karma, Hulkling

bad guys/gals: Shadowking, Mastermind, Selene

Kris Blaze
Thanos.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by wannabe
good guys/gals: Moonstar, Karma, Hulkling

bad guys/gals: Shadowking, Mastermind, Selene

I forgot about Selene. I like her too!

guy222
love rhino

Aztec123
I don't know if zatanna counts, but she's one of my all time favorites. The same about Firestorm, and Donna Troy. As for marvel, I think Rogue deserves her own series. She has the potential to be Marvel's Wonder Woman imoo.. They could do soo much with her!!

Blair Wind
Heroes:
Iceman. He is slowly but surely getting more face time thanks to a certain writer. Hopefully he continues to do so.

Villains:
Mandarin and Super Skrull. Both have come back to some stage time in current comics though, and hopefully it continues that way.

PRAYERRUN
Hero: The Thing

Villain: believe it or not, the Chameleon (if done right.)

Priest
Batman

Dr. Doom

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Priest
Batman

Dr. Doom
Batman has his series.....

PRAYERRUN
as for DC....I'd say Martian Manhunter for the hero,(unless he already has his series) and for the Villain, I say they need to bring back The Riddler.

Kazenji
Iron Man is B-list according to Wizard.

Symmetric Chaos
Tasky

tjcoady
Originally posted by Kazenji
Iron Man is B-list according to Wizard.

Wizard is not just the worst comics-publication, I'd say it's literally the worst magazine in the world.

Kazenji
Meh i think its an okay magazine except for little things like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.