DarkSeid vs Doctor Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
a boom tube has just dropped manhattan on apokalips and darkseid isnt too happy about it

hawkwind
okay i will say manhattan wins this

Knowsbleed33
Depends on if you go by feats or implied power sets.

Allankles
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Depends on if you go by feats or implied power sets.

Then Manhattan loses both scenarios.

Knowsbleed33
Not in implied power set he doesn't.

hawkwind
i would say manhattan wins in both feats and implied power sets

Allankles
Not in implied power set he doesn't.

What implied power set? Knowing the future? Presience? DS has that in abundance. Dark side of the Source. Creating powerful beings. Manhattan loses both scenarios.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Allankles
What implied power set? Knowing the future? Presience? DS has that in abundance. Dark side of the Source. Creating powerful beings. Manhattan loses both scenarios.

Manhattan is Jesus level.

iceman24567
Originally posted by hawkwind
i would say manhattan wins in both feats and implied power sets Wrong Darkseid wins both

hawkwind
manhattan is at least superman level, if not higher they just had only 12 issues to work with so we have to go by feats and implied sets,what did you do today manhattan?"i created a universe while having sex with 3 girls,also i solved the anti-life equation and moved the source wall, and i reversed the force also"

Allankles

Manhattan is my second favourite of the watchmen but he's implied power is not multiversal.

iceman24567
Yeah ok so Darkseid win i agree.

Knowsbleed33
Manhattan is my second favourite of the watchmen but he's implied power is not multiversal.

What!?

Allankles
What!?

Ehh?!

occultdestroyer
By feats, Darksied.

By implied power, Doctor Manhattan. Only thing that makes DS stronger is with PIS (ALE). Take that away, and he's toast.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
By feats, Darksied.

By implied power, Doctor Manhattan. Only thing that makes DS stronger is with PIS (ALE). Take that away, and he's toast. facepalm

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
facepalm

aweroll

hawkwind
manhattan wins

Scoobless
Possibly

Lord Feron
IMO the doc can't really be hurt by physical means. DS would have to use some crazy exotic powers from the source to protect himself and fight manhattan.

Not sure if the Omega power would do anything.. probable.

Slaanesh
Doctor Manhattan

Kris Blaze
lulz

Enyalus
OE.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
OE.

Enyalus
OE.

And if that doesn't work I can always fall back on the tried and true "combo to KO" method. shifty

fangirl101
By feats, Darksied.

By implied power, Doctor Manhattan. Only thing that makes DS stronger is with PIS (ALE). Take that away, and he's toast. Do you realize that in seven soldiers DS didn't have the ale and he created multiple realities. Pwned the new Gods and depowered them all, and created an alter earth held in a black hole of his own creation? Um yeah. He also created stayne out of his own power.

tkitna
Originally posted by fangirl101
Do you realize that in seven soldiers DS didn't have the ale and he created multiple realities. Pwned the new Gods and depowered them all, and created an alter earth held in a black hole of his own creation? Um yeah. He also created stayne out of his own power.

And yet, DC has him losing to Superman at times. Makes you wonder doesnt it?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by tkitna

So out of ALL of Darkseid's battles and feats.

We're picking his one loss against Superman?

iceman24567
Why not laughing

TricksterPriest
Losing to Supes is NEVER a low feat. Everybody and his brother has lost to Big Blue. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Losing to Supes is NEVER a low feat. Everybody and his brother has lost to Big Blue. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Chase Stein hasn't.

tkitna
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So out of ALL of Darkseid's battles and feats.

We're picking his one loss against Superman?

Hell yeah. Should have never of happened.

tkitna

Wonder who wrote the rule book over there at DC?

ThunderGodEneru
OE.

This.

hush
DM in a stomp.

h1a8
I think that Manhattan can be erased.
I'm not very sure though since I only know a little about him.

hawkwind
brought it back

Nihilist
Darksied ftw

Doc has no feats to even suggest he can take this

fangirl101
Firestorm can Beat Manhattan. DS>>>>>>>>>>>>FS

Darth Exodus
How can Darkseid win? Just curious.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
How can Darkseid win? Just curious.
Absorbing DM for the win.

kevdude

True, in the JLA/Avengers he beat Thor. cool DS

guy222
DS

starlock
DS for the win

hawkwind
manhattan

jalek moye
Darksied just because some reuglar humans couldnt hurt manhatten doesnt mean shit. whne hes up aginst guys like darksied.

and really now we cant assume hed be immune to stuff like the omega beams and omega effect just because hes never been hurt by humans with guns. and the field thing that gave him his powers

jalek moye
darkseid would beat him in a fight too

big grin

zeel
By feats, Darksied.

By implied power, Doctor Manhattan. Only thing that makes DS stronger is with PIS (ALE). Take that away, and he's toast. thumb up

zeel
Originally posted by tkitna

Its called shitty writing and trying to increase superman comic sales for that particular month.

DS/DR manhatten are compareanle in ways as far as power set.

Supes is not even close to theses guys i dont care if he beats DS in a comic or not its just shit writting.

zeel
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not very sure though since I only know a little about him.

DR manhatten and DS cant be killed, they both reconstruct themselves.

Mekrob
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not very sure though since I only know a little about him. lol

Juntai

Endless Mike
Darkseid is really too inconsistent to say anything definitive about, I think if you make a thread with him in it you should specify which version you're using in the OP

KuRuPT Thanosi

DS knows the future.....? lol Wish he kept that in mind all the times he's seen Supes and batman own him you'd think he could've saw that coming and now even tried or done something different roll eyes (sarcastic)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Regardless, DS takes this fight.

Xplosive
Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.