Iceman and Firestorm vs. Thor and Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
2 seconds prep. Flash can run in the air for this fight.

No Bfr.

iceman24567
Iceman solos uhuh

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Iceman solos uhuh confused

Mindset
Iceman freezes the ground, Flash slides into Thor going 100x the speed of light which kills them both.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Iceman freezes the ground, Flash slides into Thor going 100x the speed of light which kills them both. thumb up

fangirl101
Flash is running in the air for this match. And Firestorm can freeze the ground. So can Thor lulz.

iceman24567
Nobody freezes shit like Bobby Drake. Honestly i give team 1 the win Thor can do some exotic bull to beat Bobby and Flash pwns Firestorm.

The Nuul
Iceman freezes the ground, Flash slides into Thor going 100x the speed of light which kills them both.

The Nuul
WW solos all 4 at the same time.

Naija boy
Team 2

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Nuul
WW solos all 4 at the same time. reported for trolling

xJLxKing
I don't see team 1 winning. Flash kill beat Iceman and quite fast. Thor however, would either beat firestorm or stalemate him(probably beat him). With IM out Flash defeats Firestorm

kgkg
is this current Thor ? Barry flash?

either way team 2 wins

SupremeMan
Thor and Flash win.

Slaanesh
Flash solo..

occultdestroyer
Team 2.
Great balance of speed and strength.

Knowsbleed33
Obviously Bobby solos.

Duhhhhhhhhhhh!

guy222
odinson/flash win

Raoul
Thor and Flash.

Also, guys, no more taking shots at each other.

jrodslam
Team 1. Firestorm already incapacitated Thor in a previous battle. Flash shatters Iceman and think hes beat him. Iceman then flash freezes Flash and knocks him out.

Naija boy
Originally posted by jrodslam
Team 1. Firestorm already incapacitated Thor in a previous battle. Flash shatters Iceman and think hes beat him. Iceman then flash freezes Flash and knocks him out.

What battle is this where Firestorm incapacitated thor? JLA/Avengers?

golem370
Flash running on air please a scan please

jrodslam
Originally posted by Naija boy
What battle is this where Firestorm incapacitated thor? JLA/Avengers?

Yes.

Mindset
non canon

jrodslam
Yes it is.

Mindset
no it's not!

jrodslam
It is!mad

iceman24567
laughing

zeel

lol

Naija boy
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yes.

Actually he didnt incapacitate thor. He only trapped him in a containment field long enough to be able to escape with the artifacts. The next time we see thor he is fine . Therefore not only is that worthless crossover JLA Avengers not even applicable here (see forum rules for confirmation) but Firestorm attempting to trap thor in a containment field simply wont work as he will easily break out. Thor however is physically superior, has more potent attacks, and has a more potent defense as well.

Iceman has no chance of seeing flash let alone freezing him so he has no chance there at all.

Galan007
but Firestorm attempting to trap thor in a containment field simply wont work as he will easily break out. Supposition.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Galan007
Supposition.

logical conclusion.

TricksterPriest
Orion busted out of a containment cube easily, but to be fair, Firestorm wasn't trying to hurt him.

Thor's been matter maniped by Sersi, Firestorm should have no problems. Flash however screws team 1 over. If he amps Thor's speed, or speed-steals from team 1, game over.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thor's been matter maniped by Sersi, Firestorm should have no problems. Flash however screws team 1 over. If he amps Thor's speed, or speed-steals from team 1, game over.

If you read DC at all you obviously know Firestorm can't matter manipulate living organics. So matter manipulating Thor himself is out of the question.

"Verily, thou will giveth me thy Speed Force."

"Um, sure, okay dude."

And now Thor solos. Not that he couldn't do so already...

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
If you read DC at all you obviously know Firestorm can't matter manipulate living organics. So matter manipulating Thor himself is out of the question.

"Verily, thou will giveth me thy Speed Force."

"Um, sure, okay dude."

And now Thor solos. Not that he couldn't do so already... Lulz. Firestorm can Manipulate orangics. Where you been?

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Lulz. Firestorm can Manipulate orangics. Where you been?

...I have an issue of something, somewhere, where he flat out states that he can't use his matter manipulation on organics. Which explains why he turned the bridge Orion was holding into lead instead of just matter manipulating Orion's feet into wet cement or something. Or why he only put titanium cuffs on Konvikt instead of matter manipulating Konvikt's arms into feathers...

Galan007
It seems like Firestorm's ability (or lack thereof) to transmute organic matter goes back and fourth, for no particular reason. In one comic we have Jason transmuting the shit out of Killer Frost at the molecular level - then in the next comic we have statements regarding his inability to do.... things like that.

Meh, whatevs... ermm

Naija boy
Meh, imo Sersi's manipulating of thor anyways was simply bad writing. Loki needed to be amped by Surturs sword in order to do it and yet Sersi is able to accomplish it easily? thumb down

fangirl101
Meh, imo Sersi's manipulating of thor anyways was simply bad writing. Loki needed to be amped by Surturs sword in order to do it and yet Sersi is able to accomplish it easily? thumb down
Sersi is said to be a lvl 5 matter manip. She's like the best there is at marvel sub skyfather lvl.

Naija boy
Originally posted by fangirl101
Sersi is said to be a lvl 5 matter manip. She's like the best there is at marvel sub skyfather lvl.

Pfft. what the hell a "level 5" matter manipulator? Regardles surfer and Dr strange still have superior feats and if Loki a extremely good matter manipulator in his own right needs to be using skyfather level power to transform thor then Sersi performing the same feat is some pretty bad writing.

kgkg
We are going to level 6 soon

Naija boy
Originally posted by kgkg
We are going to level 6 soon

Heh.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
It seems like Firestorm's ability (or lack thereof) to transmute organic matter goes back and fourth, for no particular reason. In one comic we have Jason transmuting the shit out of Killer Frost at the molecular level - then in the next comic we have statements regarding his inability to do.... things like that.

Meh, whatevs... ermm

Well, good to know I at least wasn't completely delusional.

And props on the sig. Monarch kicks infinite amounts of ass. I think he was best drawn in the Search for Ray Palmer Wildstorm crossover. Looked ****ing amazing there.

Galan007

And props on the sig. Monarch kicks infinite amounts of ass. I think he was best drawn in the Search for Ray Palmer Wildstorm crossover. Looked ****ing amazing there. Yeah, sometimes Jason can transmute organic matter, and sometimes he can't. And we are never given a reason for the fluctuations. thumb down

Thanks! I completely agree. thumb up

quanchi112

And props on the sig. Monarch kicks infinite amounts of ass. I think he was best drawn in the Search for Ray Palmer Wildstorm crossover. Looked ****ing amazing there. I have grown to like Monarch a lot more now than I did when countdown was underway. Prlly because of my love for Prime and the fact they went at it. I am glad dc had the right outcome and had Prime getting the better of him.

Space M ummy
Pfft. what the hell a "level 5" matter manipulator? Regardles surfer and Dr strange still have superior feats and if Loki a extremely good matter manipulator in his own right needs to be using skyfather level power to transform thor then Sersi performing the same feat is some pretty bad writing.

Eternals all have more or less the same skills, which they rank among themselves on levels 1-5. off the top of my head its stuff like physical strength, MM, speed, psionics, energy manipulation, etc. It's rare you find someone that's awesome at all areas, (outside of thanos, who doesn't really count) so those that specialize (like sersi, or makkari) tend to be top of their field in that particular area, and total crap at the rest.

that being said, Eternals are roughly = olympians who are roughly = Asgardians. IIRC per marvel Eternals and Olympians were commonly mistaken for each other by the general populace, and Zuras was somewhere around Zeus level.

If Sersi is the top tier among her race in terms of MM, there's no reason she shouldn't be able to have SOME effect on thor. That being said, Thor via mjolnir has some pretty impressive MM feats of his own and CRAZY HIGH durability, so unless he's just standing there picking his nose, direct MM on him shouldn't work too well.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
I have grown to like Monarch a lot more now than I did when countdown was underway. Prlly because of my love for Prime and the fact they went at it. I am glad dc had the right outcome and had Prime getting the better of him.

I dunno. Even when Monarch was Hank Hall they wrote him as a really cerebral character. As Adam, he was cerebral and classy. Thanos-like. I prefer him over Prime's whining any day.

Although...Prime in SC and Countdown >> Prime in IC or L3W.

Galan007
I dunno. Even when Monarch was Hank Hall they wrote him as a really cerebral character. As Adam, he was cerebral and classy. Thanos-like. I prefer him over Prime's whining any day.

Although...Prime in SC and Countdown >> Prime in IC or L3W. thumb up, and thumb up

Naija boy
Originally posted by Space M ummy

If Sersi is the top tier among her race in terms of MM, there's no reason she shouldn't be able to have SOME effect on thor. That being said, Thor via mjolnir has some pretty impressive MM feats of his own and CRAZY HIGH durability, so unless he's just standing there picking his nose, direct MM on him shouldn't work too well.

Agreed she should be able to have some effect on him but certainly nothing to substantial. Loki needed to be amped with skyfather level power to turn thor into a frog and he has high level matter manip feats as well. No way sersi should be able to the same with a wave of the hand. I think its just the jobber aura that thor develops in avengers comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.