Wonder Woman vs. Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorion
Go.

The Nuul
Lulz....ummmm....yeah.

Fail.

Thorion
It's not hard.

You simply look at the situation objectively and declare a winner. Naturally, a smart person would say Maul, so I'm assuming you're going with the opposite.

The Nuul
Wait until the WW expert comes in and destroys you.

Thorion
I'm asking you what your stance is, sport.

I'm assuming you have one.

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
Lulz....ummmm....yeah.

Fail.

This and WW wins 8-9/10

Thorion
No she doesn't. A speed advantage is worthless if you don't possess the strength needed to hurt your opponent.

From this, I conclude that Maul takes it 9/10. The one other time he gets bored and they stalemate.

The Nuul
Like I said, fail....

tkitna
Has Maul ever been that strong before? I dont recall it. If he was, he'd be so brain dead retarded that he'd forget what he was doing.

WW 10/10

The Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
Has Maul ever been that strong before? I dont recall it. If he was, he'd be so brain dead retarded that he'd forget what he was doing.

WW 10/10

Not really and yup, he would be so dumb and slow.

Thorion
Maul at what I'd call his max = Majestic.

Majestic is easily 3-4 (conservative estimate) times as strong as WW.

The Nuul
Majestic stomped his ass most of the time.

Maul is no where even near that level.

Thorion
Not really and yup, he would be so dumb and slow.

What do you know about Maul, sport?

"Not really" ? Do you enjoy purposely giving out misinformation? Yes, he has, on multiple occasions.

Thorion
Majestic stomped his ass most of the time.

Maul is no where even near that level.

Good grief, it's been explicitly shown that around 60 feet Maul is superior to most top tiers. Diana's exponentially weaker than most top tiers.

Get it now?

The Nuul
I dont debut with trolls.

Ignored.

Thorion
Concession accepted.

You never had anything. Let's wait for the supposed "WW expert".

tkitna
Originally posted by Thorion
Diana's exponentially weaker than most top tiers.

Wow, I wont pretend to even like Wonder Woman at all, but this is about as wrong as a statement can be.

Thorion
No it isn't. It's true. Top tier starts at about Thor, Hulk, Superman, etc. level.

She's far weaker than them.

Majestic's far stronger going by highest showings, and Maul has matched him on more than one occasion. Unless you believe WW = Majestic, Maul wins.

tkitna
Ok, you and Maul both win. Have a nice life.

Raoul
Diana's exponentially weaker than most top tiers.

again, no she isn't. also, the attitude isn't helping.

Thorion
Yes, she is. Years of comic appearances have established her as a bottom-of-the-barrel "top-tier" strengthwise.

Maul absolutely embarrasses her.

Raoul
Yes, she is. Years of comic appearances have established her as a bottom-of-the-barrel "top-tier" strengthwise.

Maul absolutely embarrasses her.

and yet, she's shown herself able to compete strength wise with superman (about a notch below), who is as strong as almost any high herald, if not stronger.

Original Smurph
Maul at what I'd call his max = Majestic.

Majestic is easily 3-4 (conservative estimate) times as strong as WW. Lulz.

What feats put Majestic at 3-4 times stronger than Diana?

He IS stronger, I realize, but not 3-4 times.

Thorion
Rearranging a solar system which is incidentally the single most impressive strength feat in mainstream comics.

fangirl101
Rearranging a solar system which is incidentally the single most impressive strength feat in mainstream comics. no. Superboy prime rearranges the universe. And superman turned the wheels of mageddon.

Thorion
"Wheels of Mageddon" ?

Get out of here.

Avlon
WW wins in a spitestomp.

horrorwolf
"Wheels of Mageddon" ?

Get out of here.

laughing

I dont think she can take Maul down...and WW should be able to avoid anything Maul throws her way.

Stalemate.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by tkitna

WW 10/10

And this from a guy who hates WW. Game/ set/ match.

hawkwind
The thing with maul is that he is a big dummy when he uses his powers,wonderwoman stomps him in about two minutes,however if she was fighting smart maul he would be dead in about 1 second

TricksterPriest
What has Maul done in his entire history that puts him on her level? no expression

Galvaclaw
Rearranging a solar system which is incidentally the single most impressive strength feat in mainstream comics.

No, Superman and Marvel lifting a book lifting a book of infinite mass during Superman Beyond is the greatest feat in Mainstream comics. You can't really lift more than infinity.

basilisk
From what I remember of Maul he would have to become incredibly dumb to match WW level strength. And once he does that he isn't going to do well against someone with her skills and speed. Plus he doesn't have any sort of power or weapon that would give him any protection against the lasso or the ability to avoid it.

I just see him growing big and dumb then she just flies around and ties him up with the lasso.

Warrior18
Wondie 10/10.

Enyalus
Maul got dropped by Captain Atom. I think Wonder Woman would put him down even faster.

But strengthwise, Maul is usually a beast. Has to do with his density, which increases in proportion to his size.

TricksterPriest
Which unfortunately, does not put him on the level needed to compete with top tiers.

Put him up against say, Atom Smasher, you'd have a good fight. Or Colossus.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Which unfortunately, does not put him on the level needed to compete with top tiers.

Put him up against say, Atom Smasher, you'd have a good fight. Or Colossus.

Err, maybe Atom Smasher would be a more competitive fight, but Colossus would be absolutely wrecked. WWH, bending his hands back style.

TricksterPriest
I'll take your word for it. Is Apollo better? confused

Ambient
Im thinking Apollo would be a better match but end result still same... WW is just so much more; stronger, faster, skillfull...

psycho gundam
if maul is all king kong sized and shit, wonder woman can easily fly around to maul's blind spot and rabbit bunch him in the brain stem till he goes limp. the lasso just makes it worse.

Ambient
His biggest size couldn't even breach Grails force field.. His close to 100 tonner but doubt +++..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.