Darth Krayt vs Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Exodus
This is Krayt in his strongest form and Anakin in his bloodlusted mode at the end of ROTS, so he's going all out but is prone to mistakes. In the force round, they each have a lightsaber to block FL and can perform Saber throw. They must stay 10 metres apart though but they can dodge..

The 3 classic rounds.

Darth Exodus
Goddamn I hate you people. glare

Master_Starbuck
I haven't read any of the shitty Legacy or LotF novels, but I do know that "Darth Vader" which is who fights at the end of RotS is too unstable to beat most of the heavy-hitters of the Star Wars Universe.

Anakin Skywalker, the warrior with controlled fury that defeated Dooku in the beggining of RotS would most likely have an at least decent chance against most of them.

Vader would lose this though.

Also, don't get spiteful to the people here for not answering your thread.
You should be aware that 99% of the people in this forum are completely full of shit and absolutely do not know what they're talking about when it comes to fights or Star Wars information in general.
So don't blow a gasket over nothing.

Master_Starbuck
Actually, I just checked and I haven't been here in a while, but I just noticed we got a bunch of new people.
It was mostly the older posters here that were idiots when it came to the different threads.
I'm guessing the newer people aren't as stupid or haven't had their senses of judgement corrupted yet.
The only dumb****s I can still see inhabiting this place are Gideon and Faunus.
book

Darth Exodus
No, most of the new people have been corrupted by now. Luckily I still stand as a bastion of hope, uncorruptability (not a real word) and sense.

Although I was only joking btw. I only hate selected individuals.

Master_Starbuck

Darth Exodus
I feel special.....

Master_Starbuck
You should. Lol.

I'll probally stop by later to post. Nice to meet you.

Elite Hunter
Is krayt's armor lightsaber resistant? I could see DS Anakin being the better duelist but losing a saber duel due to the armor.

I would also like to put my imo out there about DS Anakin at the end of ROTS. I've been thinking lately that he might be a bit underrated because everyone says he will make a mistake. Last I checked he went into the jedi temple and was cutting a lot of jedi down. Hell he held Cin Drallig at bay with one arm while choking his apprentice with the other arm. (and I believe he might have killed him that way too) IMO Obiwan played a big role in on mustafar that made Anakin make the mistake that he did. I know it can't be proven especially since Anakin was arrogant before he went to the DS but it is something that I thought should be thrown out there.

Lord Lucien
I've heard it said that Vader circa Mustafar was mentally and emotionally unstable, the events of the moment circling around his wife and mentor's apparent betrayal. Whereas Vader circa Knightfall was not yet unbalanced to such a point.

Elite Hunter
That's a possibility, the only thing I know about Anakin's emotions during knightfall is when Jacen Solo flow walked to the jedi temple and said that he could feel that Anakin was feeling his separation from Padme or something to that sort. I'll find it later.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Master_Starbuck
I haven't read any of the shitty Legacy or LotF novels, but I do know that "Darth Vader" which is who fights at the end of RotS is too unstable to beat most of the heavy-hitters of the Star Wars Universe.

I wouldn't lable Krayt as a heavy-hitter.

I agree with this.

I am not too sure he would lose. If you notice Anakin was overpowering Kenobi during most of their fight. Kenobi was smart enough to keep his distance from Anakin, but that was Obi Wan's style. If it wasn't for Obi Wan gaining the high ground, Anakin could have likely been the victor.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I wouldn't lable Krayt as a heavy-hitter.

I agree with this.

I am not too sure he would lose. If you notice Anakin was overpowering Kenobi during most of their fight. Kenobi was smart enough to keep his distance from Anakin, but that was Obi Wan's style. If it wasn't for Obi Wan gaining the high ground, Anakin could have likely been the victor. Just out of curiosity, what does THAT have to do with Krayt?

Vorpal Ruin

What does LotF have to do with Anakin or Krayt?

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Just out of curiosity, what does THAT have to do with Krayt?

Well read it carefully. It seems like everyone underestimates Anakin at that point.

Vengeful Koala
I highly recommend that anyone unfamiliar with Master_Starbuck read this thread.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Vengeful Koala
I highly recommend that anyone unfamiliar with Master_Starbuck read this thread.

I skimmed it. So, hes retarded?

Vengeful Koala
Shh! His Army Ranger father's going to time his shots through your face!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Well read it carefully. It seems like everyone underestimates Anakin at that point. So Krayt automatically would?

And LOL at Starbuck. He seems to be genuinely handicapped. I'm willing to put down $50 right now that whatever stance his daddy took on Iraq he followed suit with double the enthusiasm.

Master_Starbuck
Shh! His Army Ranger father's going to time his shots through your face!

I suppose I forgot one dumbshit still inhabited this place.wink3

Master_Starbuck
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I skimmed it. So, hes retarded?

I was correct in my observations on Mace and Dooku, and both the knowledge of myself from training and that of my father demonstrates certain principles implied from firearm usage.

So what exactly makes me retarded, being right?

Guess I don't want to be wrong then.

Red Nemesis
Shh! His Army Ranger father's going to time his shots through your face! laughing

Master_Starbuck

Master_Starbuck
And looking back again, it seems I won the debate, so again, where does the fault lie exactly?

Red Nemesis
1. Your father's knowledge is not applicable to this discussion. (And you misused the word 'myself' in that sentence.)
2. You failed to substantiate (or even cite) many of the assertions that you made in the previous thread:

These are only a few of your unsubstantiated assertions. I'm sure I could find more. You have yet to prove yourself 'right' and it appears that you are incapable of doing so (or, you were incapable...). Furthermore, you will continue to struggle in this endeavor because you are wrong. If you would like to continue this discussion I suggest that we move it to the correct thread.

Master_Starbuck

Master_Starbuck
Also, I'd love to see if you could grow a pair of balls and go serve you're country.

But you'd have to get off your fat pimply ass and leave your mothers basement to do that.

Master_Starbuck
yes

Red Nemesis

Red Nemesis
Also, I'd love to see if you could grow a pair of balls and go serve you're country.

But you'd have to get off your fat pimply ass and leave your mothers basement to do that.

Tranlation:

'Also, I would love to see if you could grow a pair of balls and go serve you are country.'

What? I most certainly am not country.

Master_Starbuck
With that established, my discussion with you is over, as it isn't worth the considerable waste of time.

You little stupid ****s can band together and make all the noises you want.
I disagree with it certainly, but I'll defend to the death you're right to do it.

In the future however, I'm going to occupy my time with debating the various threads.
If you want to go sound like a pseudo-intellectual and try to pretend you know what your talking about, you can go do that with someone else.

I'm done with you.

Master_Starbuck
So Krayt automatically would?

And LOL at Starbuck. He seems to be genuinely handicapped. I'm willing to put down $50 right now that whatever stance his daddy took on Iraq he followed suit with double the enthusiasm.

I smell scrawny hippy. big grin

Master_Starbuck
Lol, never mind, reading that just put me back into a good mood. happy

Red Nemesis
You little stupid ****s can band together and make all the noises you want.
While I admire your eloquence, I feel that I should remind you that no-one here actually makes any noise.

I disagree with it certainly, but I'll defend to the death you're right to do it.
I am right to do it? What? Are you doing that on purpose?

Anyway, are you disagreeing with my positions on Star Wars (making you willing to die for my positions about a fictional universe)?

'cause, dude, the cost of jet fuel to drag your body back from Iraq or Afghanistan is not worth my opinions being vocalized. As a point of curiosity, however, who, exactly is it that wants to prevent me from talking about which fictional character could beat up other fictional characters?

In the future however, I'm going to occupy my time with debating the various threads.
If you noticed, I tried to get you to move to the other thread to discuss that. It sounded like a fun argument. You didn't need to get angry.

If you want to go sound like a pseudo-intellectual and try to pretend you know what your talking about, you can go do that with someone else.
*you're*

I assure you that I know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I can't think of a reason that one would attempt to sound like a pseudointellectual, as the word generally has a negative connotation. Or was this an attempt at an insult?

I'm done with you.
Darn. I bet I'm missing out on a lot of gems, huh?

Major Valerian
Cut it with the insults, Starbuck. Unless you want to be banned by the almighty REX.

And, I'm sorry, but that's not the way it works in here. Substantiate. Prove your points. Or don't even bother arguing.

Vengeful Koala
You're clearly inferior, Nemesis; give it up. His National Guard training has equipped him to handle himself in all kinds of e-battles. You don't stand a chance.

Lord Lucien
I smell scrawny hippy. big grin Try scrawny fascist.

I'm gonna take a leaf out of Gideon's book on dealing with Nebaris: Responding to this guy obviously gets his panties wet, so let's not.

But he is infinitely more entertaining that Neb. He spelled "pissant" as "piss ant".

mattatom

But he is infinitely more entertaining that Neb. He spelled "pissant" as "piss ant".

Some people just need to take a few seconds to think about what they're saying rather than yelling to their mothers that they need more Hot Pockets, eh Lucien?

Slash_KMC
I sometimes pee on ants, it cheers me up.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I sometimes pee on ants, it cheers me up.

You very stange person.

I though thats what public restroom floors were for?

Vengeful Koala
He better not have left already. This place needs new trolls, and I think he's one of the best ever.

Darth Exodus
AHHHHH, LEECHES!!!! AHHHH!!!! AHHHH!!!! ahhh....

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Is krayt's armor lightsaber resistant? I could see DS Anakin being the better duelist but losing a saber duel due to the armor.

It is. It's vonduun crab armour.

beggars
Then Krayt wins all three.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by beggars
Then Krayt wins all three.
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2007/01/27/no.jpg

This makes sense, just disregard the "more troops" at the bottom, thanks.

Lord Lucien
That's awesome. Where do you find these pics?

Darth Sexy
I'm a googler. I google stuff.

Hewhoknowsall
Contrary to popular belief, ROTOS Vader is not a top notch super awesome Sith that could challenge Sidious/Bane/Yoda. He lost to Kenobi.

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Contrary to popular belief, ROTOS Vader is not a top notch super awesome Sith that could challenge Sidious/Bane/Yoda. He lost to Kenobi.

Where did the second 'O' come from in ROTOS.

Kenobi lost to Dooku does that mean Dooku could challenge Sidious/Bane/Yoda at their peaks and win?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by mattatom

Kenobi lost to Dooku does that mean Dooku could challenge Sidious/Bane/Yoda at their peaks and win?

oops, typo.

No they could NOT, because ROTS Vader is NOT on par with the top dudes.

Red Nemesis
Turnabout is fair play but failed turnabout is hilarious. Read that again and try and see where you went wrong.

mattatom
-Edit- That was directed at him right? (Being a bit slow here)

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Turnabout is fair play but failed turnabout is hilarious. Read that again and try and see where you went wrong.

I don't get it. Did you notice the "not" between the is and a?

mattatom
*coughs nonchalantly*
Does Bane have Orbalisks or not?
Also Or is Anakin so terrible that he wouldn't need them to beat him anyway? .

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by mattatom

Knows, you're in the right here.

mattatom
Agreed. I Failed badly there.

CadoAngelus
it's a tough one

chilled monkey
Darth Krayt beat Anakin back when he was still A'Sharad Hett.

Now he's way more powerful, knowledgeable and experienced (even with all the time in stasis). He's also calmer and more level-headed.

He beat Anakin before. He'll do it again.

Eminence
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Darth Krayt beat Anakin back when he was still A'Sharad Hett.When?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Eminence
When?

The comics. I don't know which issue, but here is a quote from Wookieepedia:

"Imagining them to be the Sand People who had kidnapped and tortured his mother, Anakin slaughtered them without pity. In the heat of his rage Anakin even tried to attack A'Sharad, but the elder Jedi defended himself, and managed to disarm the younger Jedi."

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by chilled monkey
The comics. I don't know which issue, but here is a quote from Wookieepedia:

"Imagining them to be the Sand People who had kidnapped and tortured his mother, Anakin slaughtered them without pity. In the heat of his rage Anakin even tried to attack A'Sharad, but the elder Jedi defended himself, and managed to disarm the younger Jedi."

Anakin was a padawan at that time. His power dramatically increased since then.

I do agree that Krayt wins this though.

CadoAngelus
anakin was very endurant. krayt i recon would have a hard time keeping up (in saber combat), what with his vong seed growth slowly killing him.

force wise, i'm not quite sure. where i am in the Legacy Era stories, krayt hasen't really showed his force powers...

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

so did krayt...kenobi force pushed his fricken arm off for christs sake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.