hi guys!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanshe
hey all, i'm Quans young cuz, and lover Bernice. Charly told me to join this forum and i cant deny chuck. ever since we were little ive always ben facsinatered by him

this forum has really spiced up hour loverlife though. we now have pet names for each other. Mine is quanita, and his is quanson. so for that i have to thank you guys. im not as big into the hentai and stuff as quanson is, but dont mind the cartoons and comics.

my favotire comix character by default is Thanos, but don't tell quanny that i like Darkside. pls dont

im looking forward to have god debates on his forum and teaming up with my lover quanson. watch out guys!!!

Kris Blaze
lmao

batdude123
laughing out loud

The Nuul
Its bad enough we already have one of Quans family members here. We dont need two.

xJLxKing
Your account name, and attitude reminds me of some troll in this forum. I just can't remember the name wink

Mekrob
makes sense

The Nuul
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Your account name, and attitude reminds me of some troll in this forum. I just can't remember the name wink

Bada or Pr??

xJLxKing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Bada or Pr??
Neither!!! evil face IT is something far smaller then us all!

quanshe
Originally posted by The Nuul
Its bad enough we already have one of Quans family members here. We dont need two. you better hope quanny doesnt cuom online and own you.

Captain REX
To those involved with creating the sock (you know who you are), I am contemplating putting a one day ban between the four of you for a) creating a sock account and b) highly distasteful banning. It would be a longer ban but it cannot be ascertained who created the sock. You have been warned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.