Superman Vs Magneto[Twisted!]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
ok so here it is every one is doing adamantium and i have to know what if their was a box of 30ft thick adutamantium (this box is being held by god so no one can move it) now superman and magneto are together in this box(length of all the walls are 100ft)now their is another piece of adamantium in this box laying freely(it is about 17ft thick) now superman is pushing on one side and magneto is pushing the other side with his powers(superman only gets his super strength) who can push the other one to the other side of the box and pin them....theirs no sun light shinning into the box either but at the start superman is fully rested and at his norm as well as magneto.

Philosophía
Superman.

bbrem123
magneto

xJLxKing
Magneto(i think)

BlackZero30x
lol well i honestly have no idea who i would pick but i thought it would be fun to do lol....could you imagine if superman did win...the strength he would be putting forth to work against mags powers....crush mags...and i know superman doesn't kill but i don't want either one to hold back soo that wont be a factor.

Nihilist
Based on power's magneto ftw, but IF it happened in a comic, mags's would get squashed.

zeel
superman, there is no actual munipulating the metal here or bending it involved. Its bout strength. Supes wins this i think.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by zeel
superman, there is no actual munipulating the metal here or bending it involved. Its bout strength. Supes wins this i think.

no actually i did say magneto uses his powers...but if some didn't understand i'll say it again Magneto does get to use his powers here...superman only gets his Super Strength

Raoul
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
no actually i did say magneto uses his powers...but if some didn't understand i'll say it again Magneto does get to use his powers here...superman only gets his Super Strength

so magneto can just warp the wall any way he likes?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Raoul
so magneto can just warp the wall any way he likes?

lol ok my bad i didn't give a full enough explanation...to your question no...their only trying to push against eachother with this wall maneto using his powers and superman using his strength...they both are trying to push the other one into any wall in this box and pin them using the wall that's laying freely so mags can not use like sheilds or what not or bend the metal but he can however use his powers to their fullest to push against superman's strength.....so rereading what i said to zeel, i aplogize because i misunderstood what he was saying.

Enyalus
Meh, I look at what Mags did with Asteroid M, and see that he did it easily. Magneto could probably last longer than Superman would in this challenge and win in the end.

occultdestroyer
Magnets turns the wall into very thin adamantium needles.
Then he disperses it around Supes, and stabs him with the needles.

Supes dies. Mags wins.

He throws in a full-powered EMP blast just for good measure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.