Shellshock 2 Blood Trails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Shellshock 2 is a game developed by Rebellion. It's for the 360 and PS3 and it's out now.

If you want to play a crappy first person survival horror game that reminds you of Turning Point, this is the game for you.

The game is set during the Vietnam war. You play as an american soldier who has to find his brother who is infected by a strange virus that turns people into zombie-like creatures. Throughout the story you will be fighting some Vietnamese soldiers but later on you'll be fighting hordes of undead american and vietnamese troops.

Do not buy this game. Here are the reasons:

1: The AI. When your AI partners run, they look like they have to go to the bathroom and are trying to hold it. Your AI partners die so friggin easily. I turn around for a second and when I turn around again, they're all dead.

2: Glitches. If there's one thing I hate in a game, it's the glitches. It seems that when the enemies charge, they get stuck in walls. Sometimes the enemies can run through walls and other objects.

3: Button sequence. If it isn't going to be anything like RE4's button sequence, don't bother making one Rebellion.

4: Gameplay. It's like playing Turning Point. End of story.

The only good thing you see in this game is the graphics and gore, nothing else.

I give this game a 2 out of 10.

Nactous
That game just got "X."

Nemesis X
I like the sound of that.

Shellshock 2, you just got "X'ed."

Nactous
Use it, free of charge. It could be your catch phrase.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.