Bruce Willis vs. The Punisher (movie version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Bruce Willis from Live Free or Die Hard goes up against the Punisher.

Can Bruce beat this guy or will he get punished?

rotiart
wrong forum I think.

And yes Bruce willis wins

Badabing
Moving

Rogue Jedi
Wait, huh?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wait, huh?

McClanage Vs The Punisher (guessing Jane; not Lundgren)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
McClanage Vs The Punisher (guessing Jane; not Lundgren)

No, I mean this:

Originally posted by Badabing
Moving

Placidity
Punisher FTW.

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, I mean this:

Bababing moved the thread from his forum to mine and made a note, is all.

Rogue Jedi
Oh, he moved it TO here. I thought he was gonna move it FROM here.

Sadako of Girth
McClane wins Very very quickly..
Sixth Sense Bruce Willis wins by haunting Punisher.
12 Monkeys Bruce Willis kills punisher then is amused by TV/radio jingles.
Unbreakable Willis cant be killed by Punisher.
Armageddeon Willis flies a nuke up Punisher's ass and stays behind to detonate it.
Moonlighting Bruce Willis solves the mystery of where Punisher's ass is and goes there and kicks it, whilst all the time arguing with Maddie.
Last Boy Scout Bruce kicks Punisher's ass, then hates his daughter some more.

The version of Bruce that was in 'Freinds' might get his ass kicked left right and center by Punisher though.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Armageddeon Willis flies a nuke up Punisher's ass and stays behind to detonate it.
Moonlighting Bruce Willis solves the mystery of where Punisher's ass is and goes there and kicks it, whilst all the time arguing with Maddie.

The version of Bruce that was in 'Freinds' might get his ass kicked left right and center by Punisher though. laughing hysterical

Nemesis X
The only Bruce Willis allowed in this fight is the one from Live Free or Die Hard.

Sadako of Girth
Fair enough.

McClane it is: Ergo McClane FTW for now, but I will be able to comment more seriously when I have watched the latest Punisher.

Dr Will Hatch
Punisher has prep?

Sadako of Girth
Preperation H..? stick out tongue

You cant fight McClane with piles.... It'd be suicide.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Punisher has prep?

That still won't save him from sustaining massive amounts of McClanage.

Rogue Jedi

The version of Bruce that was in 'Freinds' might get his ass kicked left right and center by Punisher though. Satan Claus haermm

Dr Will Hatch
I've only seen the Lundgren and Tom Jane versions, and both would give McClane a hell of a time. Location,location,location. If it's in the Nakatomi building, it's a free for all. If it's at Dulles Airport, all right McClane(Seriously, that guy is one lucky bastard). DHWAV? McClane gets owned without Zeus to back him up. LFODH? McClane. Frank Castle is smart enough to choose a location that is his strong suit though. "Fly in the ointment" this!

Sadako of Girth
Well Punisher could prepare his own funeral arrangements, I guess, making it easier on any remaining family he has...

Hehe quite the claim Will, I look forward to seeing this, if he is that good at violence. The Zeus thing was allowable under Buddy movie law.
Showing us how the lone wolf functions in a pack sortathing.

Robtard
I've only seen the Lundgren and Tom Jane versions, and both would give McClane a hell of a time. Location,location,location. If it's in the Nakatomi building, it's a free for all. If it's at Dulles Airport, all right McClane(Seriously, that guy is one lucky bastard). DHWAV? McClane gets owned without Zeus to back him up. LFODH? McClane. Frank Castle is smart enough to choose a location that is his strong suit though. "Fly in the ointment" this!

McClane is a one man army, you must be thinking of buddy-cop films like Lethal Weapon, where the antagonist needs his better-half to constantly save him from the antics they get in.

Robtard
Well Punisher could prepare his own funeral arrangements, I guess, making it easier on any remaining family he has...

No need, he has no family.

Sadako of Girth
Ah! All well then...!

I suppose then he could pay the paperboy, cancel the milk....stuff like that.

Robtard
Be the smart thing to do, no need to screw people over just because you know you'll be punching-out permanently.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

People could remember him with honour knowing that even with an almost certainly extremely painful death ahead (as opposed to the more painless way of a headshot from McClane right off the bat) followed by someexcellent McClane-standard trash talk about Punishers demise, he still punished his bills until the very bleak and painful end, such was his integrity.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane is a one man army, you must be thinking of buddy-cop films like Lethal Weapon, where the antagonist needs his better-half to constantly save him from the antics they get in. He always needs a better half in his films. Reginald VelJohnson, Samuel L Jackson, that hacker guy and there was probably someone in the second film watching his ass too. Like I said, it all depends on the location.

Robtard
He always needs a better half in his films. Reginald VelJohnson, Samuel L Jackson, that hacker guy and there was probably someone in the second film watching his ass too. Like I said, it all depends on the location.

Rubbish, he doesn't need them, they merely provide more comedic relief. He could easily get the job done, killing-wise.

Sadako of Girth
Al was just doing his job when an armed man threatened to spray a crowd with machine gun fire.

Zeus never killed, he get drove the plot, allowing McClane to kill more people.

The hacker guy? Fair enough, he killed a guy, but aside from that McClane kills alone like as Robtard rightly says, the one man army that he is. He killed all those guys in Die Hards 1-3 and all those guys in 4 until Matthew shot that dude. He also had the help of that girl at the airport with the fax machine....does she get kill credits too? stick out tongue

Unlike a certain other contemporary of McClane's back in the day.

Dr Will Hatch
To be fair though, McClane had the advantage of stealth in Die Hard. Hans Gruber planned basically everything down to a "T", but he suffered from the famous "talking killer syndrome". Hans should have just shot him when he walked in the room. So he was saved by a tried and true plot device, but he does get credit for being a good fighter, good at stealth and having a crazy ass "luck factor".

Hans brother however had him in a bind until he was saved by Zeus. It makes no difference how effective a fighter he is, John was dead without his Harlem based friend.

Tom Janes Punisher, on the other hand, took down a high profile mob group all by himself without any help at all.

Sadako of Girth
The Harlem scenario was a tough one, its true.
By that time though, he had killed all those people in DH 1 and 2 (Including two platoons of special forces guys) by himself.

Dr Will Hatch
nm

Dr Will Hatch
The Harlem scenario was a tough one, its true.
By that time though, he had killed all those people in DH 1 and 2 (Including two platoons of special forces guys) by himself. By himself?

Sadako of Girth
Pretttttttty much, yeah.

Id like to see how Punisher would have been in that Harlem scenario minus some kind of assisted escape.

When you gonna get a sig/avvy...? stick out tongue

Robtard

Tom Janes Punisher, on the other hand, took down a high profile mob group all by himself without any help at all.

WRONG!

After the fight with that Russian behemoth, he would have been dead, had his apartment buddies not hidden and cared for him.

He also had the help of the weasel looking guy who wanted revenge against the Saints, he provided intel and helped carry forth crucial elements of the plan.

Dr Will Hatch
Pretttttttty much, yeah.

Id like to see how Punisher would have been in that Harlem scenario minus some kind of assisted escape.

When you gonna get a sig/avvy...? stick out tongue I was going to get a Luke Skywalker avi but decided not to after everyone pretty much agreed that Force powers were impossible to determine. sad I'll get around to it if procrastination allows a waiver.

QUOTE:WRONG!

After the fight with that Russian behemoth, he would have been dead, had his apartment buddies not hidden and cared for him.

He also had the help of the weasel looking guy who wanted revenge against the Saints, he provided intel and helped carry forth crucial elements of the plan./

Frank was using everybody for assistence, he wasn't relying on them. He would have tortured the info out of that stooley anyhow, and he put up with a LOT of pain from the Russian. A LOT. I hate defending Punisher because he's a psychopath, but where credit is due...

Robtard
I was going to get a Luke Skywalker avi but decided not to after everyone pretty much agreed that Force powers were impossible to determine. sad I'll get around to it if procrastination allows a waiver.

QUOTE:WRONG!

He also had the help of the weasel looking guy who wanted revenge against the Saints, he provided intel and helped carry forth crucial elements of the plan./

Frank was using everybody for assistence, he wasn't relying on them. He would have tortured the info out of that stooley anyhow, and he put up with a LOT of pain from the Russian. A LOT. I hate defending Punisher because he's a psychopath, but where credit is due...

Good sir, your pro-Punisher argument was that Punisher didn't need anyone or anything to carry forth with his slaughter, I provided proof that he clearly did. So you are definitely wrong, deal with it.

Concerning the Russian, Castle did take a serious beating and it almost killed him, but do we need to go into what McClane has been through? Also of note, McClane (being savvy and a cop) would have looked through the peephole first and then just have shot the Russian dead through the door; no need for a lengthy fight. He wouldn't have pulled a retard-move like Castle and just assumed he knew who was at the door, only to receive a giant Cossack fist to the face for his stupidity.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah McClane'd have just looked at it as a "Dead Russian delivery service" courtesy extended by the front desk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.