Thor and Hulk VS Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Are these two bricks enough to beat Blaze??

Slaanesh
Blaze use the penance stare on this two and they both cry like a baby..

Blaze control by Zarathos is more powerful than WWH rite..maybe Thor with the odinforce can take him down..

Kazenji
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Blaze use the penance stare on this two and they both cry like a baby..

That only works on them if they've done anything bad and most of the time Hulk has'nt and same with Thor.

SevenShackles
blaze loses horribly. Zarathos would beat hulk and when it comes down between him vs odinforce Thor id go with thor.

so team win.

Kazenji
Who said this is Odinforce Thor ?

Slaanesh
well..he didn't state it..so it must be current..

guy222
Blaze and Ketch are Angels of Vengeance

Mindset
Originally posted by Kazenji
That only works on them if they've done anything bad and most of the time Hulk has'nt and same with Thor. Hulk hasn't done anything bad, really?

Kazenji
Like what ??

Mindset
Like destroying people's homes and taking heroes hostage and forcing them to fight each other.

You don't have to actually have killed someone, which he has done, to have to penance stare work on you.

The penance stare worked on Doctor Strange, for example.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset
Like destroying people's homes and taking heroes hostage and forcing them to fight each other..

In that case with WWH all them heroes had it coming Hulk was the one that was innocent not those heroes.

Mindset
In that case with WWH all them heroes had it coming Hulk was the one that was innocent not those heroes. GR deemed he was innocent, which isn't really true, since he was doing it all for revenge.

But anyway, at the end of WWH he killed Meik, which is also revenge.

Also destroying most of Manhattan and a lot of the east coast isn't exactly noble, since none of those people had anything to do with Hulk being sent away. He would feel the pain he inflicted upon all those people.

TricksterPriest
WWH was innocent only for the events of WWH, and that's a stretch to begin with. erm

And if you spout that line of BS about Hulk never killing anyone, I will *****-slap you. miffed

No idea whether Classic Thor's hammer could stop this Blaze, and even less idea of where Current Thor ranks in comparison to GR who's not holding back.

Kazenji

But anyway, at the end of WWH he killed Meik, which is also revenge.

Meik deserved anyway it he Stabbed Hulks buddy Rick Jones.

Mindset
Meik deserved anyway it he Stabbed Hulks buddy Rick Jones. Doesn't matter what he deserved, it was revenge.

Killing Meik wouldn't stop him from hurting Rick, since it already happened. erm

Kazenji
GR deemed he was innocent, which isn't really true, since he was doing it all for revenge.

And Dr Strange said himself with part 2 of the Ghost Rider WWH tie-in "Ghost Rider only avenges the innocent which we(The Illuminati) are not"

erm

Mindset
And Dr Strange said himself with part 2 of the Ghost Rider WWH tie-in "Ghost Rider only avenges the innocent which we(The Illuminati) are not"

erm And?

If I kill a murderer that doesn't make me innocent.

GR only avenging the innocent isn't really true. Not if you read his comics.

None of that matters anyway since the part that you seemed to ignore gives GR the power to use PS on Hulk.

Kazenji
GR only avenging the innocent isn't really true. Not if you read his comics.

Well what do ya ****en know which i do read the comics............. roll eyes (sarcastic)

With this Hulk topic he was innocent to a certain degree all them Illuminati members had it all coming but him hurting every other superhero should'nt have happened.

Mindset
Well what do ya ****en know which i do read the comics............. roll eyes (sarcastic)

With this Hulk topic he was innocent to a certain degree all them Illuminati members had it all coming but him hurting every other superhero should'nt have happened. I didn't say you don't read the comics, I said you'll know that is not the case if you read the comics.

Kazenji
Well with Ghost Rider Since when he has killed any superheroes?...............none to my knowledge and besides he does avenge the innocent since most of the time its demons that are doing the killing or are you going say now some of those demons are innocent ??

Mindset
Well with Ghost Rider Since when he has killed any superheroes?...............none to my knowledge and besides he does avenge the innocent since most of the time its demons that are doing the killing or are you going say now some of those demons are innocent ?? I'm not sure where I said he has killed heroes or how that is relevant.

Him killing demons =/= him avenging the innocent, nor would the demons being innocent make him a person who avenges the innocent. I believe you are trying to come up with a situation where a demon, for example, were killing evil people, would his powers still work on the demon since those people are not innocent, and the answer would be yes.

The penance stare will work on any being who has inflicted pain on another, unless maybe in the case of Spiderman beating up Doc ock, for example. I'd have to look further into that, which I wont.

You still are ignoring the fact that Hulk caused pain to thousands of innocent people though.

Kazenji

You still are ignoring the fact that Hulk caused pain to thousands of innocent people though.

Thats why i said this before

you've just confused me there....

AlmightyKfish
Hulk is a non factor tbh.

Current Thor probably takes Blaze.

Classic its quite even. I mean, Classic Blaze who was far weaker than nowadays Blaze KO'd Thor before. I know Thor was fighting like a retard, but my point is that he managed to put Thor down with a motorbike to the face.

Kris Blaze
A flaming skull will soon decorate Asgard.

Naija boy
Either classic or current thor soloes

occultdestroyer
Godblast VS Penance Stare haermm

Kazenji
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

Classic its quite even. I mean, Classic Blaze who was far weaker than nowadays Blaze KO'd Thor before. I know Thor was fighting like a retard, but my point is that he managed to put Thor down with a motorbike to the face.

Classic Blaze KO'd Thor eek!

When was that ??

Kasper Gutman
I doubt the stare does anything to Thor. If Thor can still lift his hammer then that's pretty much proof that the stare would do nothing. Now, during those rare storylines where Thor is not worthy to lift the hammer GR might have a shot at using the stare. Does anyone have on panel evidence of the stare working on a god? Cause the fact Thor's a god keeps me skeptical.

Slaanesh
the stare even work on Blaze..and he's an angel of vengeance..why wouldn't it work on god??

Kazenji
I'm guessing that happen with a recent issue the stare working on blaze.

guy222
Zadkiel augmented Ketch's powers. Further enhanced because Ketch was killing the other Riders

I posted the fight between the brothers

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I doubt the stare does anything to Thor. If Thor can still lift his hammer then that's pretty much proof that the stare would do nothing. Now, during those rare storylines where Thor is not worthy to lift the hammer GR might have a shot at using the stare. Does anyone have on panel evidence of the stare working on a god? Cause the fact Thor's a god keeps me skeptical.

I only know of one Thor/ GR encounter and in that one, the soul fire didn't even phase Thor. It was a joke to him. I realize the Penance Stare is slightly different but I don't see it doing squat to Thor.

And if anyone invokes that ridiculous cartoon where the Penance Stare worked on Galactus... laughing

SupremeMan

When was that ??

I think its an old Avengers where GR outran Thor's hammer toss, caught the thong and let it pull him and his motorcycle towards Thor. I believe the hammer turned and didn't hit Thor but GR and the hell cycle did. As I recall, it didn't KO Thor, it stunned him and pretty much wasted the hell cycle and by the time the smoke cleared, Thor was on his feet again but GR was gone. In other words, he got the hell out of there while he could.

AlmightyKfish

When was that ??

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/8392/52809893ng4.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1678/58148822kw4.jpg

He downed him at least. Dunno if it's a KO, depends on how long 'soon' is in the bottom right panel.

Tbh, if he knocked Thor down like that he'd have an opening to PS him.

That being said, Current GR is vastly more powerful than what he used to be. Johnny can basically hellfire-nuke people with omni directional blasts nowadays.

For instance-
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Ghost%20Rider/ghostriderhellblast.jpg

Naija boy
That certainly isnt a KO. It was just a collision that knocked thor down And frankly that incident doesnt give us any indication that Ghostrider is even on thors level let alone greater than him. Either clasic or current thor soloes

Kris Blaze
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/8392/52809893ng4.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1678/58148822kw4.jpg

He downed him at least. Dunno if it's a KO, depends on how long 'soon' is in the bottom right panel.

Tbh, if he knocked Thor down like that he'd have an opening to PS him.

That being said, Current GR is vastly more powerful than what he used to be. Johnny can basically hellfire-nuke people with omni directional blasts nowadays.

For instance-
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Ghost%20Rider/ghostriderhellblast.jpg

Worst piece of shit I've ever read.

Mjolnir's hammer can travel to the end of the universe in a couple of seconds, but Ghost Rider outraces it?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Worst piece of shit I've ever read.

Mjolnir's hammer can travel to the end of the universe in a couple of seconds, but Ghost Rider outraces it?

Meh, if Thor threw Mjolnir >>> c on Earth he'd wreck the planet.

Kris Blaze
Meh, if Thor threw Mjolnir >>> c on Earth he'd wreck the planet.

That's a fail attempt at bringing real life logic into the comic.

The comic already have a set logic where Mjolnir goes FAR faster than Ghost Rider's bike. This is akin to Spider-man knocking out Firelord.

Mindset
Mjolnir usually travels at enough speed to travel to the end of the universe in seconds?

That's news to me.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That's a fail attempt at bringing real life logic into the comic.

The comic already have a set logic where Mjolnir goes FAR faster than Ghost Rider's bike. This is akin to Spider-man knocking out Firelord.

I'd say it depends how fast Thor wants to throw it to whether its faster than Ghostie's bike. If he didn't use much strength I can see GR outrunning it, even if he doesn't for long.

Also, it is an Avengers issue. Thor is bound to be retarded at times.

Mindset
Danny and Blaze where racing around Earth in the latest GR comic.

Not sure if they have gotten faster since those scans.

Kris Blaze
I'd say it depends how fast Thor wants to throw it to whether its faster than Ghostie's bike. If he didn't use much strength I can see GR outrunning it, even if he doesn't for long.

Also, it is an Avengers issue. Thor is bound to be retarded at times.

I understand the concept of downplaying Thor to make the Avengers look better, but this is not poor use of powers we're talking about. An attack like that wouldn't knock him out, not even close.

Mjolnir usually travels at enough speed to travel to the end of the universe in seconds?

That's news to me.

You stupid bastard uhuh

quanchi112
Team wins, easily.

Astanax
In that case with WWH all them heroes had it coming Hulk was the one that was innocent not those heroes.

That doesn't excuse his actions. What he did was still wrong. He essentially forced the heroes to fight eachother and they could have very well killed eachother, if not inadvertantly. Wreckless endangerment, brutality and enslavement...pretty bad.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Are these two bricks enough to beat Blaze??

Thor's a bit more than a brick. Team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.