Batman vs Mr Fantastic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
1) without prep and sudden.

2) with 1 hour prep time.

Who wins?

Tattoos N Scars
Scenario 1....Batman
Scenario 2....could go either way.

Bouboumaster
Reed in both

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Reed in both

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by lawest9

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Scenario 1....Batman
Scenario 2....could go either way.

How does Batman beat Reed in a random encounter?

Reed Fantasti-Kicks Batman's ass in both scenarios.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
How does Batman beat Reed in a random encounter?

Reed Fantasti-Kicks Batman's ass in both scenarios.

Chance Encounter???? Since when does Reed have the fighting abilities of someone like Batman who has gone one on one against tougher adversaries..and Won.

Sure, Reed is awesome with prep...and inventing gadgets to do God knows what...but, he's not the fighter Batman is.

You think Reed can take out Captain America, Black Panther, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Daredevil, Wolverine, or anyone like that hand-to-hand...I think not. And in a chance encounter...that's all this would be.

As far as prep goes...Bruce can prep with the best of em. Bruce has gadget's that will take out Reed...and vice versa...it all depends on who's gettin' hit first.

Also.....this is the ***damn Batman in this thread. He pwns any and all with the Batkick....Reed included!!!

Eternal Idol
Chance Encounter???? Since when does Reed have the fighting abilities of someone like Batman who has gone one on one against tougher adversaries..and Won.

Sure, Reed is awesome with prep...and inventing gadgets to do God knows what...but, he's not the fighter Batman is.

You think Reed can take out Captain America, Black Panther, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Daredevil, Wolverine, or anyone like that hand-to-hand...I think not. And in a chance encounter...that's all this would be.

Yep, sure can. And not because he's more skilled; his power-set allows him to laugh off their best efforts. He can slam them into walls, choke them out, restrain them, etc. They can't do a damned thing about it.

As far as prep goes...Bruce can prep with the best of em. Bruce has gadget's that will take out Reed...and vice versa...it all depends on who's gettin' hit first.

Also.....this is the ***damn Batman in this thread. He pwns any and all with the Batkick....Reed included!!!

Negative, chief. Batman gets his ass kicked.

Tattoos N Scars
Yep, sure can. And not because he's more skilled; his power-set allows him to laugh off their best efforts. He can slam them into walls, choke them out, restrain them, etc. They can't do a damned thing about it.

Negative, chief. Batman gets his ass kicked.

I agree...it could go like that....but, Batman has been in worse situations than that before. First, what would happen if Batman tangled Reed's arm up around a post of somekind. Would Reed have the physical strength to break loose? Bat's utitlity belt holds some amazing things....stuff that can hurt even Reed Richard's. Who's to say Reed would not be hit by anything before he could even grab Batman?

Eternal Idol
Tangle his arm up? Unlikely. Reed's not exactly a n00b with his powers. That kind of tactic would take too long to accomplish and would leave Batman open to attack.

Sure, Batman's been in plenty of shitty scenarios, but any time he beats anyone who is physically superhuman (like Clayface, Solomon Grundy, etc) in h2h combat, it's just plain retarded. He's only a normal man; it doesn't matter how skilled he is if he doesn't have enough force behind his attacks to counter his opponent's durability.

What's standard gear for Batman? Anything he throws can be bounced off of Reed. Besides, who's to say Reed couldn't simply detain him as he's reaching for a weapon?

psycho gundam
all of batman's fighting skills pretty much add to jack against reed's physiology. take into account that reed can not only defend anything he does, but he can go offensive by mimicking at least class 40 strength (maybe more iirc) by inflating his musculature.

batman needs gadgets to win.

1) nod to reed, but if batman is geared up it can go either way. reed 6/10

2) 1 hour prep for either of them could mean anything...literally.

Tattoos N Scars
Tangle his arm up? Unlikely. Reed's not exactly a n00b with his powers. That kind of tactic would take too long to accomplish and would leave Batman open to attack.

Sure, Batman's been in plenty of shitty scenarios, but any time he beats anyone who is physically superhuman (like Clayface, Solomon Grundy, etc) in h2h combat, it's just plain retarded. He's only a normal man; it doesn't matter how skilled he is if he doesn't have enough force behind his attacks to counter his opponent's durability.

What's standard gear for Batman? Anything he throws can be bounced off of Reed. Besides, who's to say Reed couldn't simply detain him as he's reaching for a weapon?

I do agree with you...it may be retarded for Batman beating guys like that...but, that's the way it is. You have to remember....Batman has seen guys like Reed before. Plastic Man? Elongated Man? Reed's powers would be nothing that Batman hasn't seen before. Also, Batman has a contigent plan to take down just about anyone...I'm sure Plastic Man is included.

Reed has a weakness to extreme temperatures. Batman's standard equipment includes a flamethrower...and other gadgets to cause temperature fluctuations..that can affect Reed.

I'm not saying Reed couldn't knock Batman out...but, Batman is more resourceful than what people are giving him credit for. Batman has the stuff to stop Reed.

hawkwind
either way i go with reed,he is smarter than batman,and reed is impossible to injure,overall batman is outclassed and outmatched.

Eternal Idol
It's cool. It's not impossible for Batman to win, but he'd need the right weapon and be quick on the draw. H2H is not an option for him here. Though I've got to admit, I'm all for Reed in this match for the reasons I listed above, and because I think sometimes Batman gets too much credit.

Tattoos N Scars
It's cool. It's not impossible for Batman to win, but he'd need the right weapon and be quick on the draw. H2H is not an option for him here. Though I've got to admit, I'm all for Reed in this match for the reasons I listed above, and because I think sometimes Batman gets too much credit.

I agree...Batman wouldn't win hand to hand. I think Batman could get some wins over Reed due to the kinds of weapons he has in his utility belt...and the fact that Batman has seen guys with Reed's physical powerset in DC. Earlier, I went too far when I stated that other fighters could take Reed hand to hand....what I meant was their skills as being accomplished hand to hand fighters....and the fact that they've fought well against superhuman opponents that exceed Reed. For example, Cap has held his own against Spiderman, etc.

Mindset
I do agree with you...it may be retarded for Batman beating guys like that...but, that's the way it is. You have to remember....Batman has seen guys like Reed before. Plastic Man? Elongated Man? Reed's powers would be nothing that Batman hasn't seen before. Also, Batman has a contigent plan to take down just about anyone...I'm sure Plastic Man is included.

Reed has a weakness to extreme temperatures. Batman's standard equipment includes a flamethrower...and other gadgets to cause temperature fluctuations..that can affect Reed.

I'm not saying Reed couldn't knock Batman out...but, Batman is more resourceful than what people are giving him credit for. Batman has the stuff to stop Reed. He has a flamethrower in his belt?

Or are you talking about with prep?

Phantom Zone
Mr Fantastic has kicked DDs arse in h2h.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Mindset
He has a flamethrower in his belt?

Or are you talking about with prep?

No, he has it in his belt...actually...it's a mini-flamethrower. Batman also has thermite grenades...and an acetylene torch that can be used to cause extreme heat temperatures..if needed.

Trackz
Reed just wraps aroung him and waits until he runs out of oxygen everytime, not much batman can do.

Lord Feron
Alot of things would have to go right for bats to win. More cases than not Reed wins.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Alot of things would have to go right for bats to win. More cases than not Reed wins.

I agree. Reed is invulnerable to all hits of batman's strength level as well as nearly all projectiles (hell, he can even reflect them back with accuracy) so unless batman immediately went for high or low temperature weapons from the get go, he's done.

in a no prep situation, this is pretty unlikely before reed KO's/restrains/smothers him.

With prep we're looking at reed's resources and genius vs. batman's. I'd probably give it to reed there, too.

SamZED

You think Reed can take out Captain America, Black Panther, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Daredevil, Wolverine, or anyone like that hand-to-hand...I think not. Neither can Batman.

lawest9
Originally posted by hawkwind
either way i go with reed,he is smarter than batman,and reed is impossible to injure,overall batman is outclassed and outmatched. Reed is not smarter than batman, he is however much more of a scientific genius than batman, but bats is far more battle strategic than reed, Bruce could possibly learn the workings of reeds gadgets and weapons and will probably put them to better BATTLE use than reed himself.

TricksterPriest
Batman would need abit of luck and the right gear to stop Reed in H2H. And I'm fairly sure Reed has been able to amp his strength with his stretching.

2nd round, Batman. Not because he's smarter. But because he's exactly the wrong kind of opponent for Reed. He's not a scientist per say. He's a strategist and a man who uses fear as a weapon. Batman and MM were the chief tacticians and strategists for the league, and Batman is the definition of "Crazy-prepared."

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrazyPrepared

shiv
Sudden; Batman
Prep; Batman

If Batman can survive sudden ambushes from prepped

Predators,
Ivy,
parademons,
Clayface
Madame Rogue
PlasticMan's Son
Aquaman
WW
Prepped Omacs
etc

It would require a plot device for Bats to jobb in a random encounter with Reed.

Reed can only score a win here if Batman jobbs

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by shiv
Sudden; Batman
Prep; Batman

Predators,
Ivy,
parademons,
Clayface
Madame Rogue
PlasticMan's Son
Aquaman
WW
Prepped Omacs
etc

It would require a plot device for Bats to jobb in a random encounter with Reed.

Reed can only score a win here if Batman jobbs

no expression

You don't think that it might be everyone else who jobs against Batman? Batkick jokes aside, Batman has no business beating any of the characters you listed in a random encounter without the aid of some all-too-convenient plot device.

psycho gundam
Sudden; Batman
Prep; Batman

Predators,
Ivy,
parademons,
Clayface
Madame Rogue
PlasticMan's Son
Aquaman
WW
Prepped Omacs
etc

Reed can only score a win here if Batman jobbs that's asinine.

that's like saying fire burns strong wood, melts hard plastics, burns flesh, warps metal, etc, it will obviously take out a lowly bucket of water. reed is problem for batman physically and mentally.

mr. fantastic's powers make him extremely difficult to harm by someone of batman's level, fights like these greatly depend on what batman is packing.

Mindset
Sudden; Batman
Prep; Batman

Predators,
Ivy,
parademons,
Clayface
Madame Rogue
PlasticMan's Son
Aquaman
WW
Prepped Omacs
etc

Reed can only score a win here if Batman jobbs laughing out loud

facepalm

Kasper Gutman
If Batman's prep includes using a brick on Mr. Fantastic's head then ya Batman wins. Otherwise Mr. Fantastic takes it. Wish i had the brick scan.

shiv
Dudes if Batman can evade wide range attacks from Ivy, Freeze Winged Batmutants, and the firing squad of the week he can evade Stretch with ease Its not like Stretch has speed in excess of a speeding bullet or one of Green Arrows arrows which Batman regularly catches and intercepts and kicks aside with ridiculous ease.

Reed isn't fast enough to make contact With Batman, hell even Etrigan with Demon Speed isn't fast enough. Neither is Deathstroke against a fresh Bat.

But if batman is distracted by a burning building full of screaming civilians and Joker making a getaway, or a priority text message with nasty pics from Catwoman Reed would have an opportunity to score a win.

shiv
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's asinine.

that's like saying fire burns strong wood, melts hard plastics, burns flesh, warps metal, etc, it will obviously take out a lowly bucket of water.

Fire boils water and in a Coal Power Plant That means electricity on the national grid.

You do realise Reed is vulnerable to Fire and xtreme temperatures

Batman pimpslaps Reed with the utility belt

Kris Blaze
Reed should focus on beating Stark in chess.

Maybe then he'll stand a chance.

SupremeMan

Who wins?

With his utility belt, Batman may have a chance in thr first one. Not sure against Reed's powers.

In the second one, its an absolute curbstomp for Reed. Batman with months of prep may come up with complex world dominating computer and satellite systems. Reed comes up with ways to break into heaven and steal Galactus's powers. Batman's ultimate prep achievements are worth an hour for Reed to come up with.

SupremeMan
no expression

You don't think that it might be everyone else who jobs against Batman? Batkick jokes aside, Batman has no business beating any of the characters you listed in a random encounter without the aid of some all-too-convenient plot device.

Exactly. There was a Supergirl comic where it was stated nicely. Dark Supergirl says something like, "This is ridiculous. You're just a man. Why hasn't somebody just ripped your head off long ago?"
The other Supergirl says, "Because he's Batman." Translation: "Convenient plot devices to save his butt".
Illustration: As Supergirl comes at him, he flashes a bright light in her face and that blinds her for a moment. Ignoring: 1. Her speed; 2. WTF? How does that have any affect on Supergirl? 3. Why doesn't she, one nano-second later, rip his head off anyway?

Without PIS, Batman just doesn't make it.

There was a recent FF where Reed had to take on a military unit and they went into it with an attitude of, "He's a genius but when it comes to powers, he got the short end. I mean, stretching? Right. What can that do?" Then of course he annihilates them with no gadgets, just his powers.

BlackZero30x
ok well would plastic man not be about the same as reed power wise?....my point is batman got in trouble with the league when they found out he had files on them all their powers and weaknesses so couldn't one assume that the same weaknesses plastic man has reed would have?...with that said i think with prep he would stand a chance.....look all he has faced and the files he would have on league members that he probably use to help him here

sooo i say with prep 6/10

without i have no idea, batman would basically need his anti reed spray lol and theirs no grantee he would be carrying it lol

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Exactly. There was a Supergirl comic where it was stated nicely. Dark Supergirl says something like, "This is ridiculous. You're just a man. Why hasn't somebody just ripped your head off long ago?"
The other Supergirl says, "Because he's Batman." Translation: "Convenient plot devices to save his butt".
Illustration: As Supergirl comes at him, he flashes a bright light in her face and that blinds her for a moment. Ignoring: 1. Her speed; 2. WTF? How does that have any affect on Supergirl? 3. Why doesn't she, one nano-second later, rip his head off anyway?

Without PIS, Batman just doesn't make it.

There was a recent FF where Reed had to take on a military unit and they went into it with an attitude of, "He's a genius but when it comes to powers, he got the short end. I mean, stretching? Right. What can that do?" Then of course he annihilates them with no gadgets, just his powers.

this is the way of comics and the power of flagship chracters like the goddamn batman. I love the guy but thing he does is like WTF?!

shiv
WTF. exactly

Batman chose the dark Costume creepy voice and posture to gain a psychological advantage over Villains.

This fact is laid out in 9 out of 10 batman story's

Its very effective. the costume the posture and the voice induces a WTF reaction in villains and heroes

There is the feat which is shown time and again of The Bat screaming and smashing Through The glass at Wayne Manor shocking Bruce to a standstill. Its very hard to rip off someones head when all your instincts are telling you not to mess with them whether they can hurt you or not.

The Bat made a dramatic entrance and shocked Batman to a standstill yet it was not a physical contender. It pwned him with psychology, that's how TDK defeats Super Powered Villains before they've made their first move.
His Appearance freaks people out especially if they're up to no good.

Its very effective

iceman24567
Well Batman does a have special formula that deals with Plasticman fairly well i wonder if it would work on the egghead eek!

Lord Feron
WTF. exactly

Batman chose the dark Costume creepy voice and posture to gain a psychological advantage over Villains.

This fact is laid out in 9 out of 10 batman story's

Its very effective. the costume the posture and the voice induces a WTF reaction in villains and heroes

There is the feat which is shown time and again of The Bat screaming and smashing Through The glass at Wayne Manor shocking Bruce to a standstill. Its very hard to rip off someones head when all your instincts are telling you not to mess with them whether they can hurt you or not.

The Bat made a dramatic entrance and shocked Batman to a standstill yet it was not a physical contender. It pwned him with psychology, that's how TDK defeats Super Powered Villains before they've made their first move.
His Appearance freaks people out especially if they're up to no good.

Its very effective
Um your talking about people with insane power stats that literally should not have to even worry about a Peak human but yet they do because of "fear." If thats true, it just means everyone in the damn DCU is a pussy. lol I don't believe that nor do I agree with your logic. It was a valiant attempt to explian PIS and CIS.

shiv
Darkseid DC's premier Villain is vastly superior to Wayne and has correctly identified him as a threat not to be underestimated under any circumstances.

Superman DC's premeier Hero is vastly superior to The Caped Crusader in physical stats and has identified the Bat as his Premier Ally out of all the Superheroes available throughout the cosmos

Ra's Earths Most Respected Villain has identified his Detective as the only person suitable to continue his legacy.

The Alien Predators The Most Respected Warriors In Space Have identified him as Earth's Premier Warrior, tested Batman and found him to be more than "just a man"

Bruce Wayne is a man. The skills of the Batman transform him into something more than "just a man"

SamZED
Darkseid and other superpowered characters recognise him as a threat because he's so damn smart, not because he is a threat to any of them in a face-to-face fight which is the case in the first round. And even though i believe that Batman might have something in his belt that would give him a few wins against Reed, thinking that he's a threat for guys like Superman is laughable. Supes could tear him into 1000 pieces before Batman blinks.

SupremeMan
Darkseid DC's premier Villain is vastly superior to Wayne and has correctly identified him as a threat not to be underestimated under any circumstances.

Superman DC's premeier Hero is vastly superior to The Caped Crusader in physical stats and has identified the Bat as his Premier Ally out of all the Superheroes available throughout the cosmos

Ra's Earths Most Respected Villain has identified his Detective as the only person suitable to continue his legacy.

The Alien Predators The Most Respected Warriors In Space Have identified him as Earth's Premier Warrior, tested Batman and found him to be more than "just a man"

Bruce Wayne is a man. The skills of the Batman transform him into something more than "just a man"

This is all true as far as deduction goes and as a leader who can coordinate how other people fight and make a team effective. Batman is a "threat" to Darkseid in the sense of figuring out what's going on and having allies that can match Darkseid's power.

That is impressive but Reed Richards is just on a whole different level. This is a guy that could do that and then personally whip up some devices to be an actual direct threat. I mean, interdimensional gateways, FTL starships, mastering Galactus level tech in about a minute, etc., etc. What has Batman done to compare to that?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SupremeMan
With his utility belt, Batman may have a chance in thr first one. Not sure against Reed's powers.

In the second one, its an absolute curbstomp for Reed. Batman with months of prep may come up with complex world dominating computer and satellite systems. Reed comes up with ways to break into heaven and steal Galactus's powers. Batman's ultimate prep achievements are worth an hour for Reed to come up with.

In terms of science, Reed is easily the better man. But not strategy.

I defy you to find any kind of strategic prep on par with "Obsidian Age" Or "Hyperclan" or "Tower of Babel."

Reed could not come up with the kind of things Batman does, just as Batman could not create the inventions Reed does.

Two completely different kinds of prep. As I said before, Batman is the worst kind of prep for Reed to face.

Naija boy
Reed in both

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
As I said before, Batman is the worst kind of prep for Reed to face. No, that would be Doom.

Strategy and Tech

shiv
Excuse me guys if Black Panther can evade Reeds grabby hands w/ease what makes everyone think Reed is going to grab ahold of Batman at all.

As stated earlier Reed isn't fast enough to grab ahold of Batman.

Bouboumaster
Excuse me guys if Black Panther can evade Reeds grabbing hands w/ease what makes everyone think Reed is going to grab ahold of Batman at all.

As stated earlier Reed isn't fast enough to grab ahold of Batman.

Dude, Black Panther as also made an armbar on Surfer.

shiv
Is that the only thing you know about The Black Panther?

Space M ummy
No, that would be Doom.

Strategy and Tech

This. Doom is basically batman with more resources, a total lack of morals/ethics, and insane superpowers via that suit + magical abilities.

There's literally nothing batman could come up with that Doom hasn't tried before and failed at.

And to those comparing Reed to Plastic man- keep in mind that reed (due partly to his powerset) is not only the most brilliant mind on the planet, he's a VERY serious contender for top mind in 616 PERIOD. His powers allow him (if he chose to) to process thoughts at superhuman speeds. Plastic man is a drooling idiot in comparison.

shiv
Plastic man Acts like a drooling idiot.

Dr Will Hatch
1. With Batmans utility belt, all common sense goes out the window

2.Reed is Bruces superior in every aspect EXCEPT for strategy and stealth. If Bruce really prepped, he could do it imo. If he put his ego at the door and seriously had a plan to destroy Reed, he could do it. Doom can never defeat Reed, or hell, he can never hold on to any of his aquisitions because he can't get rid of that damn ego. Batman is a better long term planner than both.

Mindset
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
1. With Batmans utility belt, all common sense goes out the window

2.Reed is Bruces superior in every aspect EXCEPT for strategy and stealth. If Bruce really prepped, he could do it imo. If he put his ego at the door and seriously had a plan to destroy Reed, he could do it. Doom can never defeat Reed, or hell, he can never hold on to any of his aquisitions because he can't get rid of that damn ego. Batman is a better long term planner than both. Doom loses for the fact he is a villain, just like every other villain.

He has accomplished every one of his goals at some point in his career.

Btw, he has defeated Reed, multiple times.

Dr Will Hatch
Black Panther defeated the entire Fantastic Four. Bruce could do that with prep.

Kris Blaze
Black Panther defeated the entire Fantastic Four. Bruce could do that with prep.

Differ between one sided prep and prep for both parts.

Dr Will Hatch
Batmans prep has an overriding effect where it nullifies others prep(Don't ask me, I don't write the comics). In all fairness, Reed is better than Batman but will lose if Batman gets enough time. I think he was once described as having brainpower exceeding every philosopher who ever lived and willpower and patience exceeding anyone on who ever existed.

Bouboumaster
Is that the only thing you know about The Black Panther?

I named that feat because I wanted to point the fact that Black Panther have, like Batman, a big ass aura of p.i.s.

If Wolverine can't cut his way out of Mister Fantastic, what chance Batman and Black Panther really have?

Kris Blaze
Batmans prep has an overriding effect where it nullifies others prep(Don't ask me, I don't write the comics). In all fairness, Reed is better than Batman but will lose if Batman gets enough time. I think he was once described as having brainpower exceeding every philosopher who ever lived and willpower and patience exceeding anyone on who ever existed.

PIS won't be in effect here.

You can back up your choice with feats, but not "lol the writers always make batman win"

Dr Will Hatch
There's a pretty big respect thread for him, I'm too lazy to reference it.

shiv
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I named that feat because I wanted to point the fact that Black Panther have, like Batman, a big ass aura of p.i.s.

If Wolverine can't cut his way out of Mister Fantastic, what chance Batman and Black Panther really have?

have you ever read three back to back issues of Black Panther The fantastic 4 And Batman excluding Crossovers?

Coz I doubt it.

Needless to say Reed does not have the speed or skill to catch either Batman Black Panther Blade Beast or Batroc, especially on the streets of a populated City.

Make it Black Panther/Batman/Batroc/Beast vs Reed in a Titanium cage and Reed will be able to rack up a win or two

For the Record Neither Black Panther nor Batman or Deathstroke and Batroc would use Wolverines fighting style against Mr Fantastic...

Mindset
This fight doesn't take place in a populated city.

Kris Blaze
have you ever read three back to back issues of Batman The fantastic 4 And Batman excluding Crossovers?

Coz I doubt it.

Needless to say Reed does not have the speed or skill to catch either Batman Black Panther Blade Beast or Batroc, especially on the streets of a populated City.

Make it Black Panther/Batman/Batroc/Beast vs Reed in a Titanium cage and Reed will be able to rack up a win or two

The hell are you talking about?

shiv
prove mr fantastic can land a punch on any of the following in straight up H2H

Batroc
Beast
Kraven
Black Panther
Elektra
Shang Chi
Captain America

Because I doubt Mr Fantastic could make contact with Batman. Considering Batman is fast and co-ordinated enough to pick arrows out of the air and evade sniper fire from outside his line of sight.

Prove Reed can take on someone** with spectacular reflexes one on one and land a punch.

Mindset
Reed makes his hand the size of a sedan and pimp slaps Bruce.

fangirl101

Who wins?

Reed is much smarter.

But batman is much craftier.

Batman wins in the first.

Reed wins the second and destroys reality except himself getting the win. with 15 mintues to spare.

shiv
Reed makes his hand the size of a sedan and pimp slaps Bruce.

And here I thought Solomon Grundy Ivy Clayface Grodd etc tried that and failed.

Mindset
And here I thought Solomon Grundy Ivy Clayface etc tried that and failed. Solomon Grundy and Ivy can make their hands the size of cars?

Kris Blaze
And here I thought Solomon Grundy Ivy Clayface etc tried that and failed.

And here I thought PIS wasn't allowed on the board.

and LOL at clayface being compared to Reed.

quanchi112
Reed wins both.

Darth Martin
Batman takes the fight w/o prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.