Youtube Battle (TAA V Gorilla199)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

~Wålshy~
drylaugh wow. thats amazing

Bicnarok
Well weird stuff eh, amazing how people can get carried away by some videos.

Not sure what the February 31 st business is about, 3 rd of March maybe.

Some Finnish lad went on a killing spree in a school, and was also owned by this TAA before hand. He has a way of winding folk up for sure.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Well weird stuff eh, amazing how people can get carried away by some videos.

Not sure what the February 31 st business is about, 3 rd of March maybe.

Some Finnish lad went on a killing spree in a school, and was also owned by this TAA before hand. He has a way of winding folk up for sure. do you have a link to that? about the spree and the killing

i cant wait for this "olympic ownage" video

Toku King
That's just... That's just wow. Gorilla 199 is beyond stupid. He basically kept changing the subject because he was wrong.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Toku King
That's just... That's just wow. Gorilla 199 is beyond stupid. He basically kept changing the subject because he was wrong. You are not 24! you are a middle aged man!

Toku King

Bicnarok

JacopeX

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by JacopeX
The Amazing Atheist is an ignorant ****tard who makes very bone headed statements. I don't dislike him because he is an atheist since he has a right to have an opinion but that fact that he clearly said in one of his videos that pedophiles are misunderstood people, he made racist comments, and he ignores anything religious people say, even if it is a statement that does not even try to prove religion as fact. I have actually debated with the man in another forum before and he has got to be the most hard person I have ever spoken to. He actually tried to prove faith wrong and I do not know how I read the entire theory without having my head explode. He then began insulting me as if he was a little bastard with no argumentative skills.

Overall, he's an idiot. you should make a video about why hes an idiot

Bicnarok

Rogue Jedi
The Amazing Atheist is an ignorant ****tard who makes very bone headed statements. I don't dislike him because he is an atheist since he has a right to have an opinion but that fact that he clearly said in one of his videos that pedophiles are misunderstood people, he made racist comments, and he ignores anything religious people say, even if it is a statement that does not even try to prove religion as fact. I have actually debated with the man in another forum before and he has got to be the most hard person I have ever spoken to. He actually tried to prove faith wrong and I do not know how I read the entire theory without having my head explode. He then began insulting me as if he was a little bastard with no argumentative skills.

Overall, he's an idiot. You sure he doesnt post in the GDF here?

GCG
this is sad. probably the olympic pwnage video will be so too. Isnt today March 3rd?

Bicnarok
Yep, and nothings out yet. Maybe its some other date, a leap year maybe who knows.

~Wålshy~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-1gVTz4bks

the olympic ownage video walshy

Toku King

~Wålshy~
all this confirms is that he is probably clinically insane

steverules_2

Toku King

Overall, he's an idiot.

WAOxY_nHdew&feature=PlayList&p=63D2D97DC905AD52&playnext=1&index=5

JacopeX
WAOxY_nHdew&feature=PlayList&p=63D2D97DC905AD52&playnext=1&index=5 You just used a video to speak for you because you are too stupid to come up with a smart sentence for yourself. You just made yourself look even more ridiculous.

Dude! Don't you remember me?

Toku King
You just used a video to speak for you because you are too stupid to come up with a smart sentence for yourself. You just made yourself look even more ridiculous.

Actually, no. I felt too lazy to type out my opinions, and that video summed it up pretty well.

As the rude guy who called me stupid and protected a guy who thinks "They Live" was based on real events? Sure.

JacopeX
Actually, no. I felt too lazy to type out my opinions, and that video summed it up pretty well.

As the rude guy who called me stupid and protected a guy who thinks "They Live" was based on real events? Sure. Nah, I would blame your feeble mind of your lack of knowing of what to say.

And I do not recall that. That does not sound like me at all. Unless if you started the entire problem. But of course, there are too many assholes here that I can't remember.

Toku King
Nah, I would blame your feeble mind of your lack of knowing of what to say.

I'm pretty sure that that isn't it.
You want me to type it? Fine. You're insane, if not very rude. You protect a man that has proof that's been countered, theories that stretch so far that he contradicts himself, while outing the guy that actually speaks like a well thought out human being. What happens when AmazingAtheist calls the guy out? Gorilla 199 spends five minutes making fun of his age. AA disproves it and asks for a counter to his argument? G199 makes the single most retarded mock video I have ever seen.
In short, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. In your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this Forum is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Or, you know, your vanity has clouded your own rational thinking.

JacopeX
I'm pretty sure that that isn't it.
You want me to type it? Fine. You're insane, if not very rude. You protect a man that has proof that's been countered, theories that stretch so far that he contradicts himself, while outing the guy that actually speaks like a well thought out human being. What happens when AmazingAtheist calls the guy out? Gorilla 199 spends five minutes making fun of his age. AA disproves it and asks for a counter to his argument? G199 makes the single most retarded mock video I have ever seen.
In short, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. In your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this Forum is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Or, you know, your vanity has clouded your own rational thinking.

I'm defending neither one. Gorilla and AA are missing the main point and it is called faith. First off, I don't give a shit if you are religious or an atheist. You must understand that religion is only FAITH! therefore you cannot, and I repeat, cannot prove faith right or wrong as it is mind numbingly illogical to do so. You just babbled for a long time and reiterated the video you posted because you just had nothing else to say. But then again, you add in the word forum. Oooooh. You are so intelligent and original now.

Now, if only I had a cookie to offer, that will boost your ego a bit like a go happy child now will it? Just like how you try to insult me in the end, only that it is too ironic to take seriously.

In fact, how can I take any of you seriously if you all keep missing the point?

Toku King
I'm defending neither one.

Yes you are.

Faith is one thing. Stating it as total fact is another.

Are you serious? You don't...irony... My lord, it's like I'm talking to Keanu Reeves. Or Gorilla199.

I didn't insult you. I insulted your response.

That you're annoying? Don't worry, I figured that one out a while ago.

JacopeX

Faith is one thing. Stating it as total fact is another.

I'm glad you see it my way.

Thank You. The rest was *farts*.

Toku King
I'm glad you see it my way.

Thank You. The rest was *farts*.

Considering you attacked a guy who realizes this and was disproving it as fact, you're an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.