Captain America and Black Panther vs Spider-Man and Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No prep. Regular Equipment. Urban setting.

SamZED
Team 2.

grimify
Team 1

Spiderman has a history of problems with high-end Martial Artists, and both Cap and Panther would take a majority against Blade.

Starscream M
bump

Sin I AM
team 1

Juk3n
If it is not Steve Rogers, then Team 2 handily.

Harbinger
Team 1.

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
Team 2.

Grinning Goku
Spider-Man and Blade.

Umbra
Team 1...

shokosugi
Team 1

h1a8
Spider-man solos due to speed, webbing, and pre-cog.

Battlehammer
yea if you ignore comic evidences..............

Darth Martin
Team 2.

h1a8
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea if you ignore comic evidences..............

I ignore some and embrace others.

Battlehammer
spiderman is not beating capt and black panther at the same time that bias

jalek moye
spiderman is not beating capt and black panther at the same time that bias
actually if he fights smart he can, this enviroment does give him an advantage

Battlehammer
still can't see it for the majority, unless he completely ignored cis.

jalek moye
still can't see it for the majority, unless he completely ignored cis.
do to his nature of holding back on them yea they would get some wins. But i actually belive he'd win more often then losing in a city as long as he uses his agility and webbing and a smart way

Battlehammer
holding back has nothing to do with it. He will try and go melee and would loses when he does.

jalek moye
holding back has nothing to do with it. He will try and go melee and would loses when he does.
no he holds back on them and they beat him down because of it, hes capable of dropping them really fast in melee. Even though they are more skilled, the way he fights is more ffective with how he can move his body then their fighting styles would be.

wannabe
Looking at powers and using reason and common sense: team 2
Looking at prestige and using common comic drama: team 1

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jalek moye
no he holds back on them and they beat him down because of it, hes capable of dropping them really fast in melee. Even though they are more skilled, the way he fights is more ffective with how he can move his body then their fighting styles would be.
No he really doesent. he jsut sucks vs MA's. If he held back anything it be strength, not his speed. and yet he still gets beat on by them. It a fact Apiderman ahs trouble with skilled MA, let a lone two skilled MA who have speed feats comparable to his own.

Starscream M
team 1 is more skilled and experienced

team 2 is more powerful and versatile

not sure which is better advantages

Battlehammer
one team two really isent more versatile

Starscream M
one team two really isent more versatile yeah they are...they have more long range options (webbing, guns, etc)

team 1 is more close range melee

jalek moye
No he really doesent. he jsut sucks vs MA's. If he held back anything it be strength, not his speed. and yet he still gets beat on by them. It a fact Apiderman ahs trouble with skilled MA, let a lone two skilled MA who have speed feats comparable to his own.
its his strength mostly but also his speed, like look at how he trys to just unload on people that he has a hard time hurting. He never tries to overwhelm them with attacks like that, he over thinks his attacks and pulls his punches. He's capable of destroying them but his overestimation of thier talents and not wanting to use his full strength against them is normally his downfall.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah they are...they have more long range options (webbing, guns, etc)

team 1 is more close range melee
capt can through his shield, black panther has a number of ranged weapons.

Starscream M
capt can through his shield, black panther has a number of ranged weapons. panther doesnt get ranged weapons in this scenario...only standard equipment, meaning his claws

Battlehammer
its his strength mostly but also his speed, like look at how he trys to just unload on people that he has a hard time hurting. He never tries to overwhelm them with attacks like that, he over thinks his attacks and pulls his punches. He's capable of destroying them but his overestimation of thier talents and not wanting to use his full strength against them is normally his downfall.

That means nothing, thoses people are slow as shit, if they were capt level he would not even beable to do anything of the sort.

Pleases show evidences of spiderman holding back his speed vs MA's. I love to see it. Becuases I know for a fact you can't produces spiderman holding back his speed vs capt or black panther.

Battlehammer
panther doesnt get ranged weapons in this scenario...only standard equipment, meaning his claws
and energy daggers

Starscream M
and energy daggers ok, my point still stands. team 2 is simply more versatile...even their fighting styles differ greatly between spiderman and blade whereas cap and panther are more similar.

Battlehammer
ok, my point still stands. team 2 is simply more versatile...even their fighting styles differ greatly between spiderman and blade whereas cap and panther are more similar.

No tehy don't. Panther mimics animals of the Jungle and capt uses the combination of highly known MA styles.

jalek moye
That means nothing, thoses people are slow as shit, if they were capt level he would not even beable to do anything of the sort.

Pleases show evidences of spiderman holding back his speed vs MA's. I love to see it. Becuases I know for a fact you can't produces spiderman holding back his speed vs capt or black panther.
you don't understand what i mean by holding back his speed, he moves and strikes as normal. I mean speed as in attaking rapidly, basically i meant to say aggresiveness in a way. Like in his fight with capt he was choking up and trying to fight like a more disciplined person, then he is. He doesn't stick to the strengths of his style and trys to fight more like them instead of his more agility and rapid striking based fighting style.

atleast in his last (i think it was the last one) fight with capt he choked when it came down to it.

Battlehammer
you don't understand what i mean by holding back his speed, he moves and strikes as normal. I mean speed as in attaking rapidly, basically i meant to say aggresiveness in a way. Like in his fight with capt he was choking up and trying to fight like a more disciplined person, then he is. He doesn't stick to the strengths of his style and trys to fight more like them instead of his more agility and rapid striking based fighting style.

atleast in his last (i think it was the last one) fight with capt he choked when it came down to it.

What yoru saying would be the dumbest thing for spiderman to do. When he fights like that is when he at his worst. anyone near his speed with superior skill like capt would pick him apart, when he attacks like that he doesent dodge nearly as much and is ignoring his spidersenses. he just fighting off anger. hell he tried that vs DD and got spanked for it.

Starscream M
capt uses the combination of highly known MA styles. which ma styles does Cap use?

Battlehammer
which ma styles does Cap use?

he uses boxing and judo mostly and one other style which I am blanking on. I wanna say wrestling or kick boxing, but it doesent sound right

Starscream M
he uses boxing and judo mostly and one other style which I am blanking on. I wanna say wrestling or kick boxing, but it doesent sound right boxing is not ma

you made it sound like he used many MA styles: back it up or take it back.

jalek moye
What yoru saying would be the dumbest thing for spiderman to do. When he fights like that is when he at his worst. anyone near his speed with superior skill like capt would pick him apart, when he attacks like that he doesent dodge nearly as much and is ignoring his spidersenses. he just fighting off anger. hell he tried that vs DD and got spanked for it. No its not, those are normally his best skill showings. i dont mean like when he stands still punching at wolverine and stuff. But when he is moving around and using a more acrobatic style. Like when he does all his jumping combinations. It's hard to explain but he normally doesnt stand still and try to fight like when he did against capt. His style is an acrobatic one he leaps around as he strikes and moves around all over the place like he tends to do against his rouges.

o and i think capts other fighting style is a type of karate

Battlehammer
boxing is not ma

boxing is MA style, boxing is a martial art you friggin morron.

so thats two styles retard. There a third, it will come to me.

jalek moye
boxing is not ma

boxing is a fighting style though which is what he meant

Battlehammer
No its not, those are normally his best skill showings. i dont mean like when he stands still punching at wolverine and stuff. But when he is moving around and using a more acrobatic style. Like when he does all his jumping combinations. It's hard to explain but he normally doesnt stand still and try to fight like when he did against capt. His style is an acrobatic one he leaps around as he strikes and moves around all over the place like he tends to do against his rouges.

o and i think capts other fighting style is a type of karate

He done all that vs DD, Wolverine ect. and he still gets beat up. he not good vs MA's they give him all hell and jumping around is actaully a bad idea, becauses one can't change there dirrecting in mid air.

He does it vs the MA's to, he not holding back, the MA's unlike his rouges are smart and skilled fighting, his rouges rather suck at fighting.

Battlehammer
boxing is a fighting style though which is what he meant

boxing is a martial art. It jsut an american one, not one of asian descent.

Starscream M
boxing is a martial art. It jsut an american one, not one of asian descent. so can I say mike tyson is a martial artist then?

Battlehammer
so can I say mike tyson is a martial artist then?
yes every boxer is a martial artist. However there no a mix martial artist.

jalek moye
boxing is a martial art. It jsut an american one, not one of asian descent.
actually it would be english, but its debatable if its conisered a full fledged martial art. But it is one of capts fighting styles, along with judo and a form of karate

AverageSavage
team 2

Mindset
so can I say mike tyson is a martial artist then? Martial arts is most commonly associated with Asian fighting styles, but really any fighting style could be considered a martial art.

So yes, he is.

Btw, Team 1 doesn't have more experience.

snoopdogg
Captain America's been fighting since WWII......

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Captain America's been fighting since WWII...... Oh yea you're right, he wasn't frozen.

snoopdogg
Cap's seen alot of battles during WWII son. He's got alot of experience.

Mindset
Cap's seen alot of battles during WWII son. He's got alot of experience. Yea, anyway Team 1 doesn't have more experience

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, anyway Team 1 doesn't have more experience Ok, but why do you think that?

D_Dude1210
Ok, but why do you think that?

Cuz they don't.

darthgoober
Yea, anyway Team 1 doesn't have more experience
What about the whole Cap/Korvak thing?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Cuz they don't. Why?

Mindset
Originally posted by darthgoober
What about the whole Cap/Korvak thing? Crap, I ignore it. eek!

Just like I ignore Supes thousands of years experience.

Mindset
Why? Why do they?

snoopdogg
Why do they? Because of the Korvac thing and his battles during WWII.

Mindset
Because of the Korvac thing and his battles during WWII. Did you even read the story with Korvac?

How does his fights during WW2 give him more experience?

Spiderman has been fighting super villians since he was about 15.

snoopdogg
Did you even read the story with Korvac?

How does his fights during WW2 give him more experience?

Spiderman has been fighting super villians since he was about 15. No, I didn't read the Korvac saga. I just hear Cap gained alot of experience through it and nobody was ever called on it.

BP's been fighting his whole life also. So why do you think team 2 has the experience edge?

Mindset
No, I didn't read the Korvac saga. I just hear Cap gained alot of experience through it and nobody was ever called on it.

BP's been fighting his whole life also. So why do you think team 2 has the experience edge?
BP was fighting meta humans his whole life?

Not sure where I said team 2 did have the experience edge.

snoopdogg
Oh, this is f*cking great. I'm assuming you're gonna say it's a tie in experience then?

Mindset
thumb up

Sin I AM
hmmm I don't think spiderman is as experienced, due to the sliding time line he's been fighting crime what ten, maybe fifteen years caps been fighting for atleast thirty and that's with being frozen. blade yea i give him an experience nod due to his vampire nature. peter is the youngest and most inexperienced of the bunch

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmm I don't think spiderman is as experienced, due to the sliding time line he's been fighting crime what ten, maybe fifteen years caps been fighting for atleast thirty and that's with being frozen. blade yea if give him an experience nod due to his vampire nature. peter is the youngest and most inexperienced of the bunch 15 years of fighting super powered individuals almost everyday.

He actually has the most experience with fighting metahumans imo.

Cap isn't in his fifties.

Sin I AM
um yes he is cap was frozen from ww2 to the late sixties early seventies when Namor found him. parker wasn't even born yet if you go by marvels timeline AND hid super soldier serum retards his ageing process same way it does for nick fury and the healing factor does for wolverine. besides parkers "super powered foes" aren't exactly skilled combatants, more often than not their either powered geeks ie doc oc, or raging nut cases like goblin. whereas most of rogers rogues would shite on peter.

Mindset
um yes he is cap was frozen from ww2 to the late sixties early seventies when Namor found him. parker wasn't even born yet if you go by marvels timeline AND hid super soldier serum retards his ageing process same way it does for nick fury and the healing factor does for wolverine. besides parkers "super powered foes" aren't exactly skilled combatants, more often than not their either powered geeks ie doc oc, or raging nut cases like goblin. whereas most of rogers rogues would shite on peter. Cap is around the same as age Tony Stark and Reed, Peter is about a decade or so younger than them. Nick Fury is older than Cap, somewhere around 80-90, I believe.

Powered geeks and raging nuts...right.

What Cap rogue is going to 'shite' on Peter?

Placidity
If it wasn't for PIS, as if any human or peak human level punch could hurt Spidey.

Mindset
One of the dumbest showings of Spiderman's durability is Jonah Jameson leaving Pete's face bloody and bruised, wtf.

Sin I AM
Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Doom (doom really isn't a cap rogue but he fights him often) Iron Man lol. Point is he's been fighting longer and cap is Not the same age as reed and tony

Mindset
Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Doom (doom really isn't a cap rogue but he fights him often) Iron Man lol. Point is he's been fighting longer and cap is Not the same age as reed and tony How is he not around the same age as Reed and Tony?

What, was Tony in his teens when Namor found Cap?

Red Skull isn't beating Spiderman w/o prep, in a comic Spiderman would still end up winning. Arnim Zola would be beaten in a comic as well. Both Red Skull and Arnim would beat Cap in a forum fight with prep, imo.

Doom would be an Avenger Rogue more than anything.

The point is Cap barely has more experience than Spiderman, and Blade has more experience than everyone in this thread. Which makes both teams pretty even, like I said.

Sin I AM
lets agree to disagree, I just believe cap to be significantly older than reed and tony. but the sss keeps him looking their age. sliding timeline mister, sliding timeline

Mindset
I'm aware of the sliding timeline, but that doesn't have any effect on Cap's age respective to Tony, unless when he was frozen he was already decades older than Tony. If he wasn't frozen you're right, he would be as old as Nick Fury, but he was.

Let's just agree that I'm right.

Sin I AM
no your wrong.

cap was 23 when he joined Operation Rebirth at the start of WWII, he was frozen at the end of the war seven years later which would put him at thirty. even if you took half those due to comic timeline he'd still be 26, 27. Was frozen on ice for nearly thirty years, revived in the seventies by Namor when you yourself stated that Tony was still a teen, which would make him even more significantly older than parker.

Mindset
no your wrong.

cap was 23 when he joined Operation Rebirth at the start of WWII, he was frozen at the end of the war seven years later which would put him at thirty. even if you took half those due to comic timeline he'd still be 26, 27. Was frozen on ice for nearly thirty years, revived in the seventies by Namor when you yourself stated that Tony was still a teen, which would make him even more significantly older than parker. No, Tony wasn't a teen, that's what I was trying to point out with my question to you.

The Avengers found Cap.

So what am I wrong on?

shokosugi
no your wrong.

cap was 23 when he joined Operation Rebirth at the start of WWII, he was frozen at the end of the war seven years later which would put him at thirty. even if you took half those due to comic timeline he'd still be 26, 27. Was frozen on ice for nearly thirty years, revived in the seventies by Namor when you yourself stated that Tony was still a teen, which would make him even more significantly older than parker.

owned.

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
owned. And you're still mentally retarded, I see.

Sin I AM
meh I tired of debating we can resume tomorrow. nice discussion btw sugah wink

Trackz
do we know which captain america or black panther this is...if it wasn't stated don't we go by most recent? In which case team 2 wins in a landslide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.