Your Amalgam vs. Solar, Man of the Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Slap together three beings high herald* or under to take down Solar.

I thought this might be easier than some of the other amalgam threads, but more fun.

*If you will, please try to avoid using characters who are on the High Herald list but are clearly above it. Examples would be Zemo w/ Moonstones, Genis-Vell, Infinity-Man, Swamp Thing, etc.

occultdestroyer
Solar, Man of the Atom FTW

darthgoober
He-Man+Skeletor+Surfer

D_Dude1210
Solar kills everyone combined in the high herald bracket O_o

darthgoober
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Solar kills everyone combined in the high herald bracket O_o
Combine both halves of the Power Sword and you end up with a multiversal weapon...
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=67297961ej3.jpg

...Of course, He-Man and Skeletor are Low Heralds not High, so your statement's still true.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by darthgoober
Combine both halves of the Power Sword and you end up with a multiversal weapon...
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=67297961ej3.jpg

...Of course, He-Man and Skeletor are Low Heralds not High, so your statement's still true.

For a multiversal weapon, it failed to kill he-man (or did it, panel doesn't show). stick out tongue

What feats did this multiversal weapon do?

Ambient
Superman + Surfer + Spartan w/ Void upgrade...

the possibilities are endless... (Wishfull thinking)lol..

Lord Feron
Anyone ever try and Mind Rape solar?

Martian Manhunter, X-Man, Psi-Lord

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Anyone ever try and Mind Rape solar?

Martian Manhunter, X-Man, Psi-Lord

Someone has tried, and failed.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Slap together three beings high herald* or under to take down Solar.

I thought this might be easier than some of the other amalgam threads, but more fun.

*If you will, please try to avoid using characters who are on the High Herald list but are clearly above it. Examples would be Zemo w/ Moonstones, Genis-Vell, Infinity-Man, Swamp Thing, etc.

You could combine all the high heralds ever and they still wouldn't be able to take down Solar.

Galan007
I just don't see 3 heralds downing Solar.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Someone has tried, and failed. thumb up

The Nuul
Yeah, I stayed away from this one on purpose for that reason.

TricksterPriest
Hey Galan, could Extant or Cosmic Extant match up against Solar?

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey Galan, could Extant or Cosmic Extant match up against Solar? Cosmic Extant could.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
I just don't see 3 heralds downing Solar.

I was thinking a Flash+Doomsday+Surfer/Captain Atom (take your pick and preference) would fare well.

Other variations would be possible. I think Doomsday's a near-must, though, for his energy-based resistance.

Lord Feron
Takion + Silver Surfer + Zatanna Nice amount of energy/matter minip to face off against Solar's power then add in some Magic for the win!

id369
Spartan 3.0 , Captain Atom, and Apollo.
You end up with a universal-trans multiversal character. Win or lose the destruction of the universe is ensured.

Enyalus
Originally posted by id369
You end up with a universal-trans multiversal character.

Wha?

Nihilist
three combined heralds aint shit to solar.

id369
Wha?

Read Captain Atom: Armageddon.

A fragment of the Void, was disrupting Captain Atoms atomic energies. Apollo Eye blast, farther disrupted and unleashed a chain reaction, causing Captain Atom to go critical mass. Its threaten the main Wildstorm universe, and neighboring universes. The Void later comes in, reclaims her portion of the powers, defuses Captain Atom, and reboots the entire Wildtsorm verse.

This is the best combination, of characters I can think of that can become a Cosmic Force in realtime based on the comic.

skyfather
zemo w/moonstone+surfer+quasar

Galan007
I think Doomsday's a near-must, though, for his energy-based resistance. I agree that DD would be a good choice. However, there's only certain types of energy that we know he's resistant to. And since Solar controls all types of energy, it would surely be within his powerset to either - find a type of energy which negatively affects DD - or simply pull an Imperiex on his ass. No?

Knowsbleed33
I'm only 10 issues into Solar. So far he hasn't done anything impressive except some off-panel shit.

I'll get back to you.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I'm only 10 issues into Solar. So far he hasn't done anything impressive except some off-panel shit.

I'll get back to you. Read the other 50 issues. Read Revelations. Read his other miscellaneous appearances.

Or look at his respect thread.

Knowsbleed33
I plan on getting through the next 50 soon. Worry not.

I'm also going to read Unity.

Galan007
I plan on getting through the next 50 soon. Worry not.

I'm also going to read Unity. Unity is okay. Revelations is a good read, mainly because we finally get to see what Solar becomes once he fully embraces his powers.

Knowsbleed33
Is it just called Revelations?

id369
Is it just called Revelations?

When you are done with Vol. 1 of Solar

Read the Unity Arc. Then Chaos effect. Followed by Deathmate.

And you will thoroughly enjoy what I consider vol. 2 of Solar.

Which consist of these two back to back. Followed by Hell on Earth.
http://www.comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/26/1598_20051211120743_large.jpg

http://www.comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/38/23483_20060109212249_large.jpg

Enyalus
Read Captain Atom: Armageddon.

A fragment of the Void, was disrupting Captain Atoms atomic energies. Apollo Eye blast, farther disrupted and unleashed a chain reaction, causing Captain Atom to go critical mass. Its threaten the main Wildstorm universe, and neighboring universes. The Void later comes in, reclaims her portion of the powers, defuses Captain Atom, and reboots the entire Wildtsorm verse.

This is the best combination, of characters I can think of that can become a Cosmic Force in realtime based on the comic.

I've read it...But unless I misread it, part of the Void merged/infected Captain Atom and caused that reaction to happen. But you don't have Void in your lineup at all. You said Cap. Atom, Spartan, and Apollo...that's why I was like, "wha?"

Originally posted by Galan007
I agree that DD would be a good choice. However, there's only certain types of energy that we know he's resistant to. And since Solar controls all types of energy, it would surely be within his powerset to either - find a type of energy which negatively affects DD - or simply pull an Imperiex on his ass. No?

Yeah...Makes sense. How about Supreme instead of DD? He's got that continually shifting internal energy thing going on, right? Adjusts on the fly?

Galan007
Yeah...Makes sense. How about Supreme instead of DD? He's got that continually shifting internal energy thing going on, right? Adjusts on the fly? thumb up. That would make things much more interesting. Still don't see an amalgam of 3 heralds taking it, but yeah, that would certainly spice things up a bit.

id369
I've read it...But unless I misread it, part of the Void merged/infected Captain Atom and caused that reaction to happen. But you don't have Void in your lineup at all. You said Cap. Atom, Spartan, and Apollo...that's why I was like, "wha?"

Oh, ok.

For Spartan the "3.0" refers to two things.

1) Spartan in WildCATS 3.0 (vl. 3)

2) In vol 3, he was the current host, for the void entity.

Anyhow I am sure members can come up with more combinations. You just to think out of the box, and be a tad more specific.

Enyalus
Oh, ok.

For Spartan the "3.0" refers to two things.

1) Spartan in WildCATS 3.0 (vl. 3)

2) In vol 3, he was the current host, for the void entity.

Anyhow I am sure members can come up with more combinations. You just to think out of the box, and be a tad more specific.

Ahhhh, right right right. I didn't read CATS v3, but Spartan still had the Void powerup in Majestic's last solo run, which ended up wiping out an entire timeline and sending him into the past due to the explosive energies released. Okay. Makes sense now. And yeah, that seems like a helluva combination.

Knowsbleed33
When you are done with Vol. 1 of Solar

Read the Unity Arc. Then Chaos effect. Followed by Deathmate.

And you will thoroughly enjoy what I consider vol. 2 of Solar.

http://www.comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/26/1598_20051211120743_large.jpg

http://www.comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/38/23483_20060109212249_large.jpg

Thanks. I'll read em all.

Ambient

Yeah this was good... Deathmate however had too much going on and its everywhere...

Back on topic..

Im thinking Superman still have the schematic for that wish/dream machine in mind.. Give him the power to matter manipulate -- boom right there -- multiversal power.. I choose Surfers and Spartan 3.0.. +++ with Surfer powers he can amp to Unilord level via Otherspace (Unlimited energies) access through Void +++ Surfer CA should allow him too see the potential of the Void artifacts add his exp. in weilding such powers -- baam -- another multiversal power... I think this amalgam has got potential to bring down Solar...

TricksterPriest
There are several components for that device that CANNOT be matter manipulated.

Ambient
What component??

This amalgam powers goes beyond matter manipulation to realty manip.. If it can be made real its within reach..

TricksterPriest
It took the greatest minds on DC Earths to construct that device, and god knows what else.

And the last piece was the X element. A substance only one person in the entire DCU has.

Darkseid. Superman got the element out of the Mobius Chair. Metron built the chair using X element he acquired from DS in exchange for developing Boom tube technology.

Ambient
The construction part can be done, i mean Supes has the blue print; memorized every single nuts, bolts and circuitry..

The X element might prove diff. but i think possible.. Supes have seen it, scan it and w/ Surfers expertise in energy to matter conversion back up with the Void realty altering powers, it should be possible.. Should..

TricksterPriest
Can't be done. Even Metron could not synthesize X element. Darkseid was the only person who had access to it or showed the ability to matter manip it.

None of them know what X element is or what it is made of. Even Superman could only describe it as "Fire of the gods."

And he said he 'tried' to memorize everything.

Radical
Is this thread too "dead" to post? Also, who's on the high herald list?

B/c my amalgam is Johnny Thunder's Thunderbolt + Jean Grey/Phoenix + Firestorm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.