The baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedimaster3838
For anyone that doesn't know Mara Jade Skywalker is now pregnant with her and Luke's 1st child. I was just wondering what you guys would think the babies name would be. They have said that its a boy, and since Anakin is already taken, my guess would be Ben, Obi-Wan, or Owen.

theEviljedi
Finally,someone brings this up.I think Obi-Wan Skywalker would be best.BTW,what book do they found out that she is pregnant?

Jedimaster3838
The book is The New Jedi Order:Balance Point. Its the newest of the series and only in hardback so far

theEviljedi
Oh good...I got that for Christmas.smile What page then?

Jedimaster3838
Not real sure what page it is, but its fairly early in the book. It comes to quite a surprise to both of them.

Ratcat
I really have to catch up. I have 3 books still to read and I'm midway through the Jedi Eclipse and I still need to go back and read ONslaught and Ruin before I touch Balance Point.
YES - I know I'm reading them in the wrong order, Onslaught was on backorder when I ordered them all from Amazon.

Jedimaster3838
Of all the books of the NJO, Jedi Eclipse is the weakest book, but still very good none the less. The Dark Tide series is the best and Balance Point is VERY good!

Ratcat
I'm clad you said that, I thyought it was just me! It definately isn't as good as the first of the pair, Hero's Trial. It's almost as if Luceno ran out of ideas.
I found Hero's Trial to be one that I could put down, but with Jedi Eclipse I'm finding myself reading 5 or 6 pages and then loosing interest again.

Oh well, I'll go back and read Dark Tide I & II after this. A dose of Michael Stackpole should do me the world of good.

JediOasis
Yes! The Stackpole books are very good! Some of my favorites.

Admiral Kettch
I think it'll be an original name. Everyone espects Ben, so I doubt they'll use it.

As for JE, I thought it was pretty bad. By far the worst NJO book. There are just too many problems with it. VP is still my favorite out of the NJO.

Ratcat
Well I'm nearly done with Dark Tide I and Ruin is next. Then brush down the dust from Balance Point I guess.

I have to say, knowing that Mara will be cured does kinda take the threat out of DT1&2 in respect to her illness. Nut I did give a cheer when Anakin wooped the butts of the fist two Vong he discovered!

Jedi Mercenary
Anakins my fav EU character, along with Kam Solusar

Ratcat
Yeah, Anakin is getting some real character development by Stackpole.

Jedi Mercenary
Why can't he write them all??

Ratcat
Nah, hi's too busy playing X-Wing!!!

Jedi Mercenary
Go X-WING!!!

Ratcat
I really must get myself set up to play that again.

Edna witch
I wish I hadnt read this topic! I have only read vector prime and now Ive just ruined it for myself! I have all the ones that have been published over here but havent read them yet. Havent ha time! Damn now Im annoyed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.