Freddy vs The Ghostbusters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Ghostbusters get a call about an undead killer killing young kids in Springwood, Ohio they head on over to check out the disturbances

Can the Ghostbusters contain Freddy or will he get them in the end ?

Dr Will Hatch
Freddy is pretty much immortal, so I doubt it. They could hold him off for a while, but to actually get rid of him even with those vacuum cleaner things on their back is too big a challenge. Or would it? I haven't seen Ghostbusters in a while.

Robtard
Freddy kills them in their dreams, the end.

jinXed by JaNx
They already made this movie and the ghostbusters won.

Sadako of Girth
In a 'Freddy creeping up on them' scenario, Freddy fistrapes their anuses with his glove as they count sheep.

(Slimer might escape though, being both ghost and non sleeper...)

Face to face with Freddy pulled into our world and Venkman and the boys with particle streamer packs being drawn and traps sprung etc, then Freddy may be f**ked.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
They already made this movie and the ghostbusters won. I was watching it, pretty good fan made movie actually.

Sadako of Girth
LOL You guys werent just fooling...? lolz

Where can I get this and whats it called...? I'd love to see it.

Dr Will Hatch
It's on Youtube.

Heres the directors site
http://www.braxtanfilm.com/fvgb.html

Robtard
Totally biased, Freddy would dream-rape them.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah if he gets the drop on em like that then they're screwed.

Thanks Will, will watch it for the fun, but unless it can explain how they deal witha dream attack, my money'll still be on Freddy in that scenario.

Dr Will Hatch
Slasher villains powers are notoriusly convoluted, even more so then Force related powers(hehe). If Freddy is omnipotent in the dream world, and he can manipulate the real world into being dream world, then wouldn't he essentially be unstoppable?

Sadako of Girth
If he could do that yeah. But the fact that he couldnt was why he never ruled the world, I guess... In our world, when weve seen him pulled through, hes stripped of his crazy powers which seem to be partly made possible by the power of our own dream's logic and is essentially a mortal guy with knife glove....

Dr Will Hatch
Even in the dream world he lets himself slip up. I suppose being an immortal allows him to get away with being lazy.

Sadako of Girth
Heh....yeah good old "dead child rapist ghost complacency" syndrome.

They slip up everytime. lolz

Mairuzu
Jason, of course.

Sadako of Girth
Man that fan movie was cheesy...
The script was of Michael Bay level ham.

Good laugh though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.