Grudge 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
I was watching quarantine when I came acrossed the grudge 3 in the previews section. I can't wait until this comes out, thought the first 2 were pretty good.

steverules_2
I swear I made a thread about this a long time ago, I saw Grudge 3 and thought it was a loada crap tbh

unnamed_ro
Originally posted by steverules_2
I swear I made a thread about this a long time ago, I saw Grudge 3 and thought it was a loada crap tbh

Yup, you can't really compare Ju-On with the american version "Grudge"
and the absolute worst of them is the third part.
It seems like the best horror movies are coming from asia now (Ju-On,Shutter,One Missed Call,etc) and hollywood (for lack of imagination or better writers) is trying really hard to copy these movies and it always seems to end in absolute disaster...
I mean izn't everybody sick of flyng chop't hands and rivers of blood with no story and no meaning?
I may be bias because i like my horror movies with a good story but i used to like flying body parts when i was 9...

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by unnamed_ro

It seems like the best horror movies are coming from asia now (Ju-On,Shutter,One Missed Call,etc) and hollywood (for lack of imagination or better writers) is trying really hard to copy these movies and it always seems to end in absolute disaster...

thyere doing a horrible job too awehawe
the only reason Hollywoods remaking Asian films is because we officially ran out of ideas in the 70's, 80's at the latest
personally, the remake of One Missed Call was the worst ive ever seen, and the Eye was only the tiniest bit better
i really wanna see the original Shutter cause the remake was pretty decent the first time through

MildPossession
The original Shutter is rather creepy. Remake looks terrible.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by MildPossession
The original Shutter is rather creepy. Remake looks terrible.
first time through its not so bad but ive tried to watch it again and just find myself bored to tears

unnamed_ro
By "One Missed Call" i really mean "Chakushin ari, 1, 2, final", because i just think that any hollywood remake is not worth mentioning....
And by "Shutter" i really mean "Shutter 2004" with Aanda Everingham, Achita Sikamana and Natthaweeranuch Thongmee.
I personaly liked Shutter because it was intelligent, creepy and it had a great story with an unexpected ending.
My opinion is an informed one because i've seen hundreds of horror movies ever since i was 6 because i loved them from the start...
However if you say "i find myself bored to tears" and not just a little creeped out you haven't watched the movie or you are putting an act to look cool in front of your friends here...

MildPossession
He was talking about the remake boring him to tears, not the original.

unnamed_ro
You mean she....
Then it is a misunderstanding and in that case i apologise...
And yeah...the remake was a steaming pile of shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.