Too Many Vs. Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
Honestly, I feel this forum is just turning into a Vs forum. There are 30 different threads that none gain above 40 posts. It's a waste. I think there should just be one thread. Someone purposes a scenario or two Characters or more. It gets discussed and the move on to another vs scenario. It should be an Official Vs thread honestly.

Wei Phoenix
No. It would be too confusing for just one thread holding like 10 different debates.

The Red
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No. It would be too confusing for just one thread holding like 10 different debates. Then they need to stop with it period. It's doing nothing but adding trash to this forum.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by The Red
Then they need to stop with it period. It's doing nothing but adding trash to this forum.

Good luck getting that notion passed.

The Red
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Good luck getting that notion passed. It's possible. That or there needs to be a separate forum.

ThunderGodEneru
There should just be a Vs. forum for anime honestly.

The Red
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
There should just be a Vs. forum for anime honestly. I say somebody make a a thread for people to sign.

Wei Phoenix
Then they need to stop with it period. It's doing nothing but adding trash to this forum.

So vs threads are complete trash and a waste of time here?

The Red
So vs threads are complete trash and a waste of time here? Correct.

Wei Phoenix
Correct.

Well I could play devil's advocate and argue about how the whole discussion of anime/manga in general is a complete waste of time. At the end of the day no one benefits from it, it doesn't change a thing about the world or the people and nothing would happen if anime/manga ceased to exist or never existed just a lot of people would have different jobs and hobbies. The vs threads brings most of the posts here. TBH I've never seen you until now so I don't see what the big deal is anyway.

The Red
Well I could play devil's advocate and argue about how the whole discussion of anime/manga in general is a complete waste of time. At the end of the day no one benefits from it, it doesn't change a thing about the world or the people and nothing would happen if anime/manga ceased to exist or never existed just a lot of people would have different jobs and hobbies. The vs threads brings most of the posts here. TBH I've never seen you until now so I don't see what the big deal is anyway. Strange. I'm here quite frequently. Also, the Vs. threads hardly bring most of the posts. I've seen several other discussion threads that post more than any vs thread. So, yeah you could play that advocate, but this is just an anime/manga forum. Never was meant to be a Vs. forum. So it should stay away from that area.

Wei Phoenix
Strange. I'm here quite frequently. Also, the Vs. threads hardly bring most of the posts. I've seen several other discussion threads that post more than any vs thread. So, yeah you could play that advocate, but this is just an anime/manga forum. Never was meant to be a Vs. forum. So it should stay away from that area.

This begs to differ on whether or not vs matches were never intended.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t467383.html

The Red
This begs to differ on whether or not vs matches were never intended.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t467383.html Yep. Notice when that was made. Oct 2007. KMC has been around longer than that. So has the anime/manga forum. Clearly people were making the threads so Wrath decided to allow it. My previous statement still stands.

Wei Phoenix
I think they never had a problem with people making vs threads as much as the problem was with how they were being made, hence Wrath's wording in the beginning. The anime section wasn't made when KMC was made so I suppose that it is useless trash to the rest of the people? Why not just make this. The only threads I've seen here with more posts than some vs threads are the OFFICIAL _____ thread.

Wei Phoenix
Its pretty simple. If you don't like the VS threads then either A) Don't look at them. or B) Ignore everyone who makes them.

The Red
Its pretty simple. If you don't like the VS threads then either A) Don't look at them. or B) Ignore everyone who makes them. Or, I could make this thread raising my opinion for others to see. Which is what I chose and still stand by.

Kero_Co
Too Many has every advantage over Threads. I mean, Threads couldn't even lift Lazelfaulf when the Sky King threw him from the mountain. Too Many, on the other hand, poked the Sky King's brain's out with his pinky.

Final Blaxican
Or, I could make this thread raising my opinion for others to see. Which is what I chose and still stand by.

Your opinion on the matter sucks.

Csdabest
You know whats worst than too many vs threads. A Thread complaining about them. Why dont you instead make a partition to have a thread dedicated to vs topics. Or make a thread about actuall anime/manga issues not in a vs format.

Kris Blaze
Or like, plead your case to Raz instead of crying here?

chilled monkey
Correct.

Nonsense. Vs threads are fun.

Endless Mike
Don't like them? Don't post in them.

Simple solution.

The Red
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Your opinion on the matter sucks. Not as good as you. Move along kiddie.

The Red
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Nonsense. Vs threads are fun. Hardly.Originally posted by Endless Mike
Don't like them? Don't post in them.

Simple solution. The the problem is fishing out the discussion thread between all the pointless vs threads. As expected, the forums hardly bring together a group of mature people. Always a bunch of dumb ass people with smart ass opinions that lead to nowhere.

Kris Blaze
Not as good as you. Move along kiddie.

You've got Naruto holding Gaysuke in your sig.

I wouldn't throw around insults or refer to people as kiddies.

chilled monkey
Hardly.

Do you just not have an imagination?

It's amazing fun to think about how characters from different series would interact with each other. VS threads are a form of that.

IppoDLuffy

I wouldn't throw around insults or refer to people as kiddies. pwned!!!!!!! laughing

IppoDLuffy
Also if the awesome versus threads go then yaio fangirls will come and make gay ass topics like whos better sasunaru or itasasu which is retarded we men we rule this anime forum!

Wei Phoenix

I wouldn't throw around insults or refer to people as kiddies.

This truly made me lol.

Hardly. The the problem is fishing out the discussion thread between all the pointless vs threads. As expected, the forums hardly bring together a group of mature people. Always a bunch of dumb ass people with smart ass opinions that lead to nowhere.

I've checked your first post again and found an error in your claims. You said that none of these topics went over 40 posts when at least three on the first page has well over 40 posts.

Impediment
If you wish to pass the notion of making an Anime VS Forum, then post a thread in the News & Questions Forum. You need the support of a moderator willing to take on the duty, and the voice opinions of those willing to post in said forum.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.