Riggs Vs Sloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Riggs is sent to arrest the Frattellis, and while Ma and the two boys have fled, Riggs is taken by his search to the caves from the Goonies movie. As he has a tipoff that Sloth is there.

An incident with a trap happens that seperates Riggs from his gun and he comes across Sloth before he can find his gun again...

Who wins H2H...?

Robtard
Sloth turns him into a hand-puppet.

Sadako of Girth
LOL laughing out loud

I just a had a disturbing image of Sloth with his hand up Riggs' arse, while Sloth does the "Hey yoooooooooooooou guyyyyyyyyyyyys" in a high pitched voice while using his other hand to move Rigg's bottom lip in synch with the voice.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs kicks Sloth in the nads, then calls McClane in from the sideline with his SUV rumbling.

Sadako of Girth
There are no SUVs in caves, and theres no McClane avaliable here, although that tactic would be a surefire win for Riggs otherwise....

I like the thinking there though. yes

Rogue Jedi
Hey, cops stick together yes

What about a surfboard? Is there a surfboard around?

Sadako of Girth
Im afraid not and theres no shipping containers, either, sadly.

Rogue Jedi
Damn the MVF gods.......

Is Sloth ever shown taking a genuine beating?

Sadako of Girth
From Ma maybe...

(He survived a blow to the head that did that to his face when Ma dropped him.)

Rogue Jedi
Sloth versus Merrick!!!

Sadako of Girth
I think Sloth would win there... He has the reach and strength over Merrick, I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.