Sidious/Jean Grey versus Magneto/Dooku...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
TEAM BATTLE

Magneto and Dooku take on Darth Sidious and Jean Grey.

They are in the senate chamber from the Star Wars PT, where Yoda and Sidious fought. No lightsabers, just force powers and mutant powers.

No Phoenix, just Jean Grey.

Sadako of Girth
Id probably have to say Team Sidious.

Rogue Jedi
Why?

Sadako of Girth
Well, there not much metal in Sidious, so Magneto might be a bit disadvanteged there yet his helmet is metal. Metal hats and Lightning arent a good combination.

Plus Sidious could force crush Magneto and defeat Dooku also.

Rogue Jedi
Well, let me add that they can use the seats in the senate chamber just like Sidious did against Yoda.

I think this works in Magneto's favor.

Sadako of Girth
Against Jean Grey with her mind over matter ability...?
And Sidous's ability to fling them...?

The pods are just more things for Team Sidious to chuck at Magento/Dooku.

And how is he gonna be flinging pods while being force choked/electrocuted anyhow..?

Dr Will Hatch
Palpatine solos

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Against Jean Grey with her mind over matter ability...?
And Sidous's ability to fling them...?

The pods are just more things for Team Sidious to chuck at Magento/Dooku.

And how is he gonna be flinging pods while being force choked/electrocuted anyhow..?

OK this is my fault for not being clear enough....

Let's do scenarios

Scenario 1 is as you are explaining it, full powers.

Scenario 2 is telekinesis only.

Sadako of Girth
Well telekinesis would be the thing that Grey would use in both scenarios anyhow, wouldnt she...? Forgive my rustiness if not.

Robtard
Jean can mind-rape Dooku, not Magneto.

Magneto could ram Palpatine's sabre up his ass, repeatedly.

Palpatine has his lightning. (don't think he held anyone?)

Dooku has his lightning and Force-holds.

I think Dooku gets worked over by Palpatine, Magneto destroys Jean via multiple metal assault. Then it's up to whomever can attack first, Palpatine fryng Magneto or Magneto sodomizing Palpatine with his own sabre.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Jean can mind-rape Dooku, not Magneto.

Magneto could ram Palpatine's sabre up his ass, repeatedly.

Palpatine has his lightning. (don't think he held anyone?)

Dooku has his lightning and Force-holds.

I think Dooku gets worked over by Palpatine, Magneto destroys Jean via multiple metal assault. Then it's up to whomever can attack first, Palpatine fryng Magneto or Magneto sodomizing Palpatine with his own sabre. No sabers, dude.

I wonder if Jean Grey can use her telekinesis to counter a force hold.

Sadako of Girth
Probably not..

Where did I say sabres...?

Rogue Jedi
Rob mentioned sabers.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No sabers, dude.

I wonder if Jean Grey can use her telekinesis to counter a force hold.

My bad.

She could possibly try to control their minds, which would break the choke. I believe she might have been controlling Toad while Xavier had Sabretooth, not certain though.

Rogue Jedi
My bad.

She could possibly try to control their minds, which would break the choke. I believe she might have been controlling Toad while Xavier had Sabretooth, not certain though. I thought that too.

Sadako of Girth
Oh ok... I think though for the purpose of what Robtard is saying, that a pod would be a just as viable a substitute for the sabre in question in his scenario.

Robtard, very true that he hasnt done force holding on screen, but him being the big Sith cheese, I felt it a reasonable assumption. But if its disallowed then fair enough also, as I respect the onscreen rule.

Sadako of Girth
My bad.

She could possibly try to control their minds, which would break the choke. I believe she might have been controlling Toad while Xavier had Sabretooth, not certain though.

Shit. I got so caught up on the Telekenetics that I forgot all about the Telepathy. Good call.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Sith cheese

Sadako of Girth
The worst kind of smegma.

Rogue Jedi
I choked on my soda haermm

Sadako of Girth
Why, was there Sith Cheese in it...? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
No haermm It just caught me off guard, the Sith cheese.

Sadako of Girth
It always does. stick out tongue
Its not there for 10,000 years, then bam.

Rogue Jedi
I am thinking of Magneto pwning that truck convoy in X3.....

Sadako of Girth
Yep. They were made of metal.

Rogue Jedi
So those chamber seats are metal too. DAMN this would be a ****ing brawl.

Sadako of Girth
And in the scenario where you allow full powers, Phoenix could just kill both her enemies by thinking.

Rogue Jedi
Opening post, I stated no Phoenix.

Sadako of Girth
Those Pods might just be a stalemate.
If Grey can use her Telepathy, she could as Robtard noted overide Dooku's Pod flinging antics and maybe even have him attack Magneto.

Rogue Jedi
OK lets say you an advisor, a "coach", if you will, telling them what to do from the sidelines. Whats your game plan?

Sadako of Girth
In the huddle Id be telling Grey to lobotomise Dooku or have him attack Magneto, While advising Palpatine to be turning the place into a force lightning extravaganza.

Id be advising both to aim specifically for the testicles.

Force lightning to the happy sack would be enough to end most men,
and a flying Senate pod in the goolies is not to be sniffed at pain wise, either.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Sadako of Girth
Also, Id have Palps break all the glass in the place and throw all the shards at Magneto.

Rogue Jedi
Ah, the Voldemort approach.

Sadako of Girth
Whos that..?

Rogue Jedi
Harry Potter.

Sadako of Girth
Ah.... ok...

Did it work for that dude..?

Rogue Jedi
Nope, Dumbles pwned him.

Sadako of Girth
Well good job for Team Sidious that its a different set of powers that Mr.Magneto has then...

Rogue Jedi
I know, I was just saying.

Sadako of Girth
Fair play. I did ask, after all.

Rogue Jedi
Sith nut cheese crylaugh

Placidity
Telekinesis:

Magneto >>> Jean >> Palpatine > Dooku

Feats:

M: Golden Gate Bridge

JG: X-Jet + Tidal Wave Equivalent

Palps: Pods

Dooku: Kenobi

. . .

Scenario I - Telekinetic Battle

Palpatine and Jean Grey wins quite dominantly. While on first glance it seems Magneto has a huge advantage, he himself is vulnerable to pure telekinesis (not magnetism), which means either Palps or most likely Jean with lift him off the ground and bang him around till he's dead. And Dooku shouldn't be playing with adults. He will get creamed after Magneto is taken out.

Scenario II - Telekinesis + Other Powers

Really the same scenario. Magneto has no defense against telekintic raping. And Palp's lightning >>> Dooku's.

. . .

It really all comes down to this:

* Palps > Dooku

* While Magneto's magnetic telekinesis is way stronger than anyone else in the battle, he has no telekinetic resistance at all. He himself is vulnerable to telekinesis and will get raped as easily as any human. Some might argue he can launch some attacks before he is taken down, but think of it like this:

Magneto has to control some objects and then send them flying to his targets.

Whereas Jean only has to control him at the get go.

Robtard
Two things:

If Magneto has his helm, he has full protection from being mentally-raped.

Jean's greatest feats were while we was tapping into the Phoenix Force, hence the red-glow of her eyes while holding back that flood.

Sadako of Girth
1. Bugger. Can Jean or Sidious not force/tele fling it off his head (Or maybe even removing it with his head still attached to it..? stick out tongue)

2. That flood holding back was pretty impressive. imagine the constant effort to hold back all that water.
If it was moving something solid, at least you could easily fathom pressure being applied to one part of an object and the whole object moving as a result.... But water dont play that shit unless you freeze it.
Even if she essentially used a big force shield bubble, that still was a lot of force over a big area.

Robtard
Yeah, I don't think it's held on by glue or anything; it's metal though, so he could counter the pull with his powers, possibly.

It was, but she wasn't just Jean, she was Jean-plus-a-bit-o-the-Phoenix-Force. Not sure if that counts.

She did hold back a full blast from Cyclops though, when he was being mind controlled. So her powers have the ability to resist non-physical forces. I don't think her eyes flashed then either, could be wrong though.

Sadako of Girth
Ok that sounds plausible.
The only way then I can see a chance that happening then, given that Magneto could pull back, is if maybe Sidious does the glass or some other attack in the hope that the distraction to Magneto it provides Grey with the opportunity to do the pulling. As Michael Knight used to say: "Its a long shot K.I.T.T but its the only shot Ive got." stick out tongue

Probably ....not, then I'd guess. Bugger. sad

I'll have to re-aquire copies of these movies and rewatch them.
My X-men shit is definitely looking like its not together.

Robtard
I think team Palps win here, he's leagues over Dooku and Jean isn't that far behind Magneto or Dooku in terms of killing ability.

Being an evil bastard, he could just lighting the entire room and kill all three, not to take any chances.

Sadako of Girth
Heheheee

Then their (Magneto/Dooku) failure is complete.

"Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive yourself to the darrrrrrrrrrrrksiiiiiiiiiiiiide."

I must insist, that in this scenario, all combatants please refrain from any ROTS style over the top cackling....yes....Palpatine....that means YOU.

F**k that was annoying.
The worst thing about that duel by far.

Robtard
I blame Lucas.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah he had control.
He was directing.
He had the power to see that it was OTT and go for another take.
And WTF was with him letting that voice transformation/bad harmonizer voice shit post Windu defeat...?

Why could somebody not have said:
"OI!!!!! LUCAS....!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....!!!!!!!!"

Robtard
Speaking of the wonder-boy, did I tell you the story of how he pissed me off one night back in 1999?

Me and my best mate went to see a late-night showing of Titus, the theatre was almost empty due to the lateness of the hour and the movie being all but unknown. We're sitting there and right before it starts, Lucas walks in, in all the 5'3" pudginess of him, with this 6'+ milf hottie who had legs to die for. (She was one seriously good-looking cougar, no joking)

It gets worse, the opening preview is for 'The Phantom Menance' and as you know, his previews/movies always start with that sparkling green "LUCAS LTD" logo. So if the litte furry bastard wasn't going to get laid after the show before that, you know he did after she saw his ****ing name plastered all over the silver screen. Can't imagine that would be anything but an instant snatch-spreader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.