Boonta eve race!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK this is gonna be a bit different, but just go with it.....

An aerial race. The competitors are as follows:

Johnny Storm

Silver Surfer

Hancock

Neo

The course is the same one that Anakin beat Sebulba at in The Phantom Menace.

The rules are as follows:

Each competitor must complete 100 laps. Each competitor must remain below 100 feet at all times. Johnny Storm cannot go supernova. No combat, just a straight up race, the fastest wins.

Robtard
Mostly likely either Surfer or Hancock, as both had greater feats of speed than the rest.

I believe the military (or Nasa) was tracking the Surfer while he was approaching earth, he was travelling very fast.

Hancock, not conculsive, but he did fly to the Moon and back and it was implied he did that quickly.

Rogue Jedi
I am googling each character to see their max speed. Not much there.....

Robtard
Surfer flew faster than Johnny and Neo was clocked at 500mph (or so).

Rogue Jedi
OK lets add another scenario, number two:

During the race they can use their full powers as they see fit. Kinda like a demolition race.

Placidity
Wow this is hard...

Surfer can fly from ground Earth to space in seconds.

Hancock, I don't know, just has alot of general speed feats.

Johnny Storm has caught the Surfer before and was even giving him a speed boost at the end.

Neo was clocked at 500mph or something in one instance, but when he went to save trinity, the effect of him passing by was destroying windows, making trucks fly like there was a cyclone or some shizzles, so that must've been crazy speed there.

. . .

So I don't think there are any definitive feats that can produce a clear winner.

But if I have to pick, I would definitely pick the Silver Surfer. I mean the dude travels in space from galaxy to galaxy. It would be pretty stupid if it took him millions of years to do that. I'm thinking more like minutes or hours, but that would just be my take on it.

KingD19
Neo was clocked at 500 mph
Hancock has gone mach speeds
Surfer was pretty fast, but he didn't show speed like that in the atmosphere, although I don't doubt he could give Hancock a run for his money.
Johnny is probably the slowest in this race.

And if it's a demolition race, then Neo and Hancock would basically be ramming through everything in their way, while Surfer would be phasing. Johnny would have the hardest time getting around or through obstacles.

Final Blaxican
I've gotta go with the Surfer as well.

ThunderGodEneru
Neo has actually been calculated to be going at about mach 3.

Hancock was shown to be easily supersonic, but Surfer wins, for a few reasons.

He can phase through any obstacle, and he is just generally faster.

KingD19
My say is that it will more than likely be a close race between Hancock and Surfer, and Surfer would probably edge it out. Although, both of them flying that fast and that low would devastate the landscape utterly.

Darth Exodus
Neo. That scene where he catches trinity shows unbelievable speed and I think the Morpheus catch was also > all the other's showings. Surfer has a chance with his phasing thing, but Neo's just waaay too fast for him. Dunno about Hancock though...

Rogue Jedi
Hancock was pretty ****ing fast, I'd like to see a race between him and the surfer to the moon and back.

KingD19
In the 1st scene of the movie, Hancock breaks the sound barrier. And while I'm giving it to Surfer by a slight bit, I don't think breaking through things will really be an obstacle. In fact, I doubt he'll lose more than a bit of top speed, which he can easily gain back.

Rogue Jedi
Surfer must race the circuit, he can't phase through obstacles.

KingD19
I know they're all racing the circuit, but I mean like the rock faces and things in the way, the obstacles along the course. He can't phase through those?

Rogue Jedi
In scenario one he can't, in scenario two he can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.