Anime Vs. Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThunderGodEneru
Basically, post here and say if you think there should be an Anime Vs. Forum so Vs. threads do not clutter the forum. Is a fair idea IMO.

I vote for it.

Wei Phoenix
Now this I'll agree to.

First_Tsurugi06
I don't see why not. Frankly, there are too many vs. forums for other sections of the site (Video Games, Movies, Star Wars, etc.) for there to not be an Anime vs forum. Heck, I would've thought it'd be a priority among vs forums.

The Red
You should have poll'd it. My vote is in also.

ThunderGodEneru
Damn I should have.

Can a mod make a poll plz?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Damn I should have.

Can a mod make a poll plz?

Haha you forgot.

Final Blaxican
I agree.

There is more anime and more anime characters than there are Star Wars characters and starwars media but Starwars has it's own vs. section.

I think this one needs it too.

However, you're supposed to make a thread for this in the suggestion thread.

Ban Mido
That's actually not a bad idea

You've got my vote.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I agree.

There is more anime and more anime characters than there are Star Wars characters and starwars media but Starwars has it's own vs. section.

I think this one needs it too.

However, you're supposed to make a thread for this in the suggestion thread. I'm not scrolling that far down the page.

Kento
I think that woul be best.

Kris Blaze
I disagree.

Bad idea.

Naija boy
I think its a good idea.

Quincy
Eh whatever.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Naija boy
I think its a good idea.

Okay Surfer, don't hurt me big grin

Ridley_Prime
*doesn't get why this wasn't thought of before*

*votes for the idea* thumb up

King Kandy
I'm sure this isn't the first petition of this sort, but let's do it.

ThunderGodEneru
You know Impediment, being a mod of this section, you can move this to the Suggestions forum. Would be pretty helpful.

Impediment
Moved.

Impediment
Ok, Meister. I hereby give my nod to make an official Anime Vs. Forum.

This is not because I wish to see another forum needlessly created, rather The Anime/Manga forum is being cluttered by Vs threads and a Vs sub-forum would greatly help clean up the clusterf*ck that is happening now. I'll mod help mod it, but.............this proposed forum needs, at the very least, two mods.

BruceSkywalker
I would love to post in this Amine v. Forum

great idea

Impediment
More people need to voice their opinion. Spread the word, Mark.

BruceSkywalker
I will Matt

Neo Darkhalen
It's a "yes why not" from me.

ThunderGodEneru
Indeed, Impediment is right, Vs. Threads are cluttering the Anime Forum and it would be far more efficient if they had their own sub-forum due to the amount of Vs. Threads that are created and frequently posted in, it would be far more organised.

Scythe
It would be nice to have the crap swept under somewhere.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i concur *salutes*
itll be good to have the anime/manga forum open to discuss things other then who would win in a fight IMO

Yoshi Paradise
Sure, I'll support this idea.

Quincy
It makes sense. Do it.

Peach
I think it'd be a good idea. The anime forum really is completely clustered up and a mess due to vs. threads.

Impediment
If you decide to make this, Raz, Peach has already volunteered to be the co-mod. She and I will clean it up, but good!

WrathfulDwarf
Yep!

Impediment
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Yep!

That wasn't a slander to you, WD, BTW. I merely meant that Peach and I would become a juggernaut team to clean up the mess. stick out tongue

steverules_2
Sounds like a good idea smile

Ultimate Wil
There is a game vs forum, and a game forum, there is a comic vs forum, and a comic forum, why not have a anime vs forum then with the anime forum.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Impediment
but.............this proposed forum needs, at the very least, two mods.

*sighs* I knew this day would come, and every day I prayed that it would not. But, t'was inevitable.

Fine.

With a reluctant heart, I agree to become a Moderator and help Matt mod the anime vs. section.

EDIT- ****. Lana beat me to it. God damn it.

Raz
Forum approved thumb up

Raoul
congrats...

Peach
w00t

Time to go clean house.

Impediment
Let's get it on!

Thanks, Meister.

Ridley_Prime
Wow. It actually happened! eek! Nice. thumb up

Eh, call me crazy for this if you want, but would an Anime 'Respect' forum work as well, or would that be too out of the loop?

Then again, I suppose it would mostly just get filled with DBZ respect threads by Brad or someone. no expression

BruceSkywalker
Congrats Matt and Lana on the new Amine v. Forum..

guy222
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.