Cyborg Superman and Zoom vs Darkseid and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which villainous duo wins?

kgkg
Darkseid and Thanos 10/10

Avlon
Ds and thanos win this spitestomp.

fangirl101
Spite.

D_Dude1210
Way to Spite. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Spite.
In which direction? Not if we're using the newer full capacity rules. Zoom running around faster than either Thanos or DS can see, making DS hit himself with his own OBs and throwing punches that are harder than Superman's (who's already wrecked DS on several occasions.)

Matter and energy manipulation don't mean a thing if you're not going to hit him. And time abilities don't mean anything against someone who controls his own internal clock.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
Spite. how is this spite? seriously, tell me how either Thanos or DS could deal with Zoom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
how is this spite? seriously, tell me how either Thanos or DS could deal with Zoom. Shields.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos. Thanos, who couldn't hit Runner with an energy attack from point blank range? Not so sure.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos, who couldn't hit Runner with an energy attack from point blank range? Not so sure. Runner had the space gem. That was well before writers had him mindraping and before he had the ability to forceblock.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
In which direction? Not if we're using the newer full capacity rules. Zoom running around faster than either Thanos or DS can see, making DS hit himself with his own OBs and throwing punches that are harder than Superman's (who's already wrecked DS on several occasions.)

Matter and energy manipulation don't mean a thing if you're not going to hit him. And time abilities don't mean anything against someone who controls his own internal clock.

I dont see zoom koing thanos. Also the whole "Stronger than superman type punches" is probly an exxageration. I mean from that statement alone we really cant assume that zoom hits harder than superman(though it tells us his hitting power is on a high level like supermans).

iceman24567
Henshaw and Zoom would kill Thanos on his own no expression

Galan007
Runner had the space gem. As your Thanos confirmed, Runner was only using the space gem to subconsciously teleport - and he was clearly not teleporting when he owned Thanos and avoided his attacks.

TricksterPriest
I should mention Darkseid has TEMPORAL CONTROL abilities. Zoom gets depowered.

Galan007
Originally posted by Naija boy
I dont see zoom koing thanos. Also the whole "Stronger than superman type punches" is probly an exxageration. I mean from that statement alone we really cant assume that zoom hits harder than superman(though it tells us his hitting power is on a high level like supermans). Wonder Woman (who's been punched by Superman) stated that a punch from Zoom hurt more. There is no reason to not believe that.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
I dont see zoom koing thanos. Also the whole "Stronger than superman type punches" is probly an exxageration. I mean from that statement alone we really cant assume that zoom hits harder than superman(though it tells us his hitting power is on a high level like supermans).

Zoom was knocking Diana across oceans with single blows. Superman's never done that to her. Even when not holding back.

quanchi112
As your Thanos confirmed, Runner was only using the space gem to subconsciously teleport - and Runner was clearly not teleporting when he owned Thanos and avoided his attacks. My Thanos laughing out loud

He was still using it to teleport and imo was doing so in the Thanos battle.

Again, this was before Thanos acquired later feats and abilities since this comic. Those crazy writers. Against the Fallen One he used an energy shield to keep him at bay. Same thing here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Henshaw and Zoom would kill Thanos on his own no expression Nowhere in his league.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I should mention Darkseid has TEMPORAL CONTROL abilities. Zoom gets depowered. Ds can't depower Zoom imo.

Galan007
He was still using it to teleport and imo was doing so in the Thanos battle. The illustrations are clear. Runner was not teleporting vs. Thanos.

TricksterPriest
Nah. Jut punched her to the sun in Sacrifice. no expression

Naija boy
Zoom was knocking Diana across oceans with single blows. Superman's never done that to her. Even when not holding back.

True but wondy wasnt koed despite all those punches. And iirc supes has koed wondy with a comparable amount of blows.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nah. Jut punched her to the sun in Sacrifice. no expression

No?

quanchi112
The illustrations are clear. Runner was not teleporting vs. Thanos. Regardless, of him doing so or not doing so Thanos has used shields to keep away the Runner from blitzing him which he didn't have at the time o fhis meeting with the Runner. So, Thanos wins, easily imo.

quanchi112
Nah. Jut punched her to the sun in Sacrifice. no expression No, he didn't.

Galan007
Thanos has used shields to keep away the Runner from blitzing him Scan?

quanchi112
Scan? Oh, my bad. I meant the Fallen One.

Mekrob
Nah. Jut punched her to the sun in Sacrifice. no expression From the sun to Earth is not the Earth to the sun.

*insert straight face*

TricksterPriest
Whoops. Thought it was the former. embarrasment

Allankles

Supes has punched people into orbit with a single punch from standing position, punching people across the ocean with a run up isn't all that impressive and WW weighs like 170 maybe less? Minus super powers I'd manhandle 170 pound people.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
Supes has punched people into orbit with a single punch from standing position, punching people across the ocean with a run up isn't all that impressive and WW weighs like 170 maybe less? Minus super powers I'd manhandle 170 pound people.

I don't see what any of that has to do with anything. Supes has not done such a thing to Diana. Zoom has. Diana said Zoom hits harder than Supes. She's been hit by both. And there's emperical evidence for believing her. Case closed.

Galan007
Minus super powers I'd manhandle 170 pound people. I didn't know we had a total badass running around KMC! Sweet!!!

I don't see what any of that has to do with anything. Supes has not done such a thing to Diana. Zoom has. Diana said Zoom hits harder than Supes. She's been hit by both. And there's emperical evidence for believing her. Case closed. thumb up x2

darthgoober
I didn't know we had a total badass running around KMC! Sweet!!!

thumb up x2
I could take 170 people if they only weighed a pound...

Allankles

thumb up x2
laughing out loud Not to brag but I've always had a high density build, I look 180-190 but I'm actually 210+

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
I could take 170 people if they only weighed a pound... That's cool too. Still nothing compared to Allankles' feat, though. ermm

Enyalus
Originally posted by darthgoober
I could take 170 people if they only weighed a pound...

Please. The world can only deal with so many Lindsay Lohans.

Mekrob
You've never heard of Brucey?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mekrob
Brucey? = a few notches above the meager 'badass-level'

But you already knew that, didn't you? ermm

Mekrob
= a few notches above the meager 'badass-level'

But you already knew that, didn't you? ermm He's still notable in any discussion about internets heroes.

Allankles
That's cool too. Still nothing compared to Allankles' feat, though. ermm
wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Mekrob
He's still notable in any discussion about internets heroes. That he is, my friend.

That. He. Is.

Allankles
I don't see what any of that has to do with anything. Supes has not done such a thing to Diana. Zoom has. Diana said Zoom hits harder than Supes. She's been hit by both. And there's emperical evidence for believing her. Case closed.

Supes can deliver IMPs too on top of being stronger than Zoom so I don't see how WW comments on a fight she effectively won, count.

Starscream M
Supes can deliver IMPs no he can't.

skygunner41
Which punch ko WW :supes infamous sun to earth punch or zoom punch that punch WW across the ocean?

Enyalus
Supes can deliver IMPs too

Once, ever. Knocking himself out in the process. And regardless, he didn't when fighting Diana ever, plus he isn't in this thread. Zoom's lightspeed punches apparently hurt more than one of Superman's standard, slugging-it-out blows.

No big deal.

Allankles
Originally posted by Starscream M
no he can't.

jla #30

Allankles
Once, ever. Knocking himself out in the process. And regardless, he didn't when fighting Diana ever, plus he isn't in this thread. Zoom's lightspeed punches apparently hurt more than one of Superman's standard, slugging-it-out blows.

No big deal.

Supes punches KO Diana I'd say that pretty much shows who hits harder.

Mindset
Once, ever. Knocking himself out in the process. lol

Enyalus
Supes punches KO Diana I'd say that pretty much shows who hits harder.

Supes' punches KO himself, too. So....

quanchi112
I don't see what any of that has to do with anything. Supes has not done such a thing to Diana. Zoom has. Diana said Zoom hits harder than Supes. She's been hit by both. And there's emperical evidence for believing her. Case closed. Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.