Void vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
1 on 1
this is full void and full onslaught.
they fight over the atlantic ocean

The MadParty
onslaught

Lord Feron
Big O

Blanket
I am the bumping it

Mshinu
Pull power Onslaught pimpslaps Void

guy222
Onslaught

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Pull power Onslaught pimpslaps Void
Do you have a scan of Onslaught at Pull power?

McNasty996
Onslaught

JakeTheBank
What if Onslaught wants to lose, too?

colossulrage
onslaught gives a beatdown

"Id"
Onslaught

Priest
Void.

Slaanesh
Full power onslaught have reality warping power rite??he'll probably win..

Daredevil1
Onslaught wins.

bbrem123
not sure...never seen void lose to anybody but himself

Black bolt z
Onslaught probably wins but he has to put some effort into taking void down.

Doctor-Alvis
Pull power Onslaught was fiddlin' with Franklin Richards' powers so that's a deadly cocktail right there.

quanchi112
Void beats him all day.

CosmicComet
How will Onslaught put Void down?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by bbrem123
not sure...never seen void lose to anybody but himself

Which is why he'll lose here. Onslaught releases Bob through a telepathic assault. With Bob fighting Void for control, Onslaught kills Void/Sentry/Bob.

Onslaught takes this.

"Id"
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How will Onslaught put Void down?

He will materialize a Helicareer, and drop it. Now how will Void put down Onslaught?

quanchi112
Originally posted by "Id"
He will materialize a Helicareer, and drop it. Now how will Void put down Onslaught? That didn't put him down and unlike siege 4 the void doesn't have to lose.

"Id"
Originally posted by quanchi112
That didn't put him down and unlike siege 4 the void doesn't have to lose.

Knocked his senses in, and unlike Thor. Dark Chuck wont hesitate to thunder strike his ass.

quanchi112
Knocked his senses in, and unlike Thor. Dark Chuck wont hesitate to thunder strike his ass. The only reason the thunder worked is because the Sentry wanted it to because prior to that it had no effect on him. This isn't a comic where the Void or Onslaught has to lose so he won't just suddenly feel guilt in a versus matchup.

bbrem123
yea void wins this...nothing onslaught can really do

"Id"

quanchi112

"Id"
Void can wreck his shell anytime he wants and manipulate his very molecules. The plot called for him to have a guilt trip that doesn't mean if you drop something on him it will resurface again and again.

Who is wrecking who again? Onslaught will beat him sillier then WWH. Don't count on his piss poor display of matter manipulation. He holds Franklin's power, and recreating a 2nd sun sure beats his inability to return a town and its people back.

quanchi112
Who is wrecking who again? Onslaught will beat him sillier then WWH. Don't count on his piss poor display of matter manipulation. He holds Franklin's power, and recreating a 2nd sun sure beats his inability to return a town and its people back. WW Hulk took on the Sentry who was about as comparable to siege Sentry as Legacy is to Photon.

At the end of the day Onslaught was wrecked by Hulk one on one. The rest of the heroes picked up the scraps while Sentry who is far less than Siege Void/Sentry whatever was well beyond any team of heroes. He went down because he wanted to. Onslaught was beaten.

Wild Shadow
Onslaught wrecks him.. nothing sentry can do to him.. shifty a full telepathic assault would f@#@ sentry up..

rader
Also, Apocalypse (in the 12 story arc) compared Onslaught to Phoenix.

"Id"

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Onslaught wrecks him.. nothing sentry can do to him.. shifty a full telepathic assault would f@#@ sentry up..

Yup. Isn't that why a certain Thanos wanker thinks Void would lose against against the Mad Titan? Thanos shits all over Void with a telepathic assault. Onslaught shits all over Void as well. Bob's is going to be begging Onslaught to kill him to which Onslaught obliges.

JakeTheBank
That doesn't even make sense, not that I expected anything less, to be honest. Thanos can win via mind-rape/outsmarting Void, but Onslaught can't? Onslaught craps on Void whether he wants to be crapped on or not.

quanchi112

WhiteWitchKing

Yes, his mind is his greatest weakness but he wins before Onslaught can do so. He's not powerful enough to exchange blows with him. Becuase Thanos is more powerful than Onslaught and has done so with a cube being.

Onslaught wins. It doesn't take Thanos level to beat Void. Onslaught is powerful enough of a telepath to destroy Void. Onslaught wins. Weak minded Void gets destroyed yet again. So sad.

"Id"
Yeah, prior to Hulk wrecked his body and the rest cleaned up the rest. No one is taking on the Void and wrecking him unless he allows them to. He's just a lot more formidable than Onslaught ever was.

How the Hell is he not? Dark Chuck wrecked Juggy.

Suddenly we are supposed to be held in suspended disbelief, that Void who was getting his shit pushed in by Norn Stones Cap, will hold up to the Jugger stomper? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/haermm.gif

guy222
void loses this

Estacado
X-man+chuck telepathy=Void get's mind raped.
He could also warp him with Franklin's powers.

Mindset
FR has telepathy too

Mshinu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Do you have a scan of Onslaught at Pull power?

Behold my mighty pimp hand. The dream is dead!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn136/Goropocha/onslaught_second.gif

Doctor-Alvis
This is hilarious. Just because Bob screamed that he wanted to die when he died all of a sudden he's more powerful than Jesus.

psycho gundam
nobody on the forums even know how his powers work, or if the molecule man thing was just a one off event since it doesn't really congeal with everything else.

JakeTheBank
Bendis doesn't know, so how are we supposed to?

bbrem123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Bendis doesn't know, so how are we supposed to?

they should gradually build on sentry while he is dead...maybe they will explain him in future comics...i kinda wonder what was in that diary too

Daredevil1
Onslaught can produce an attack that is equivalent of a carrier + Thor strikes.

That was to much for Void and he had to regress back to Bob. Void didn't just chose to become Bob to put up a better fight.

And in Bob form Onslaught will not debate him to kill him. Onslaught will gladly kill him or absorb him like Nate and Frankiln Richards.

Onslaught with the power of Nate, Franklin, Magento, and Void.

No one is SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Daredevil1
That didn't put him down and unlike siege 4 the void doesn't have to lose.

So Void just chose to become Bob after the carrier crash and gave up his "persona" instead so Bob can fight Thor.

That makes perfect sense.

bbrem123
void looked completely fine when he transformed back... he instantly turned back to void couldnt have hurt him that bad...it just knocked bob back into the picture...nothing done to him had any lasting effects

Daredevil1
Looking fine and being fine are 2 different things. Other wise explain why he turned back to Bob?

Plus a Void that yells out kill me. Which is what Bob was saying implying Bob was at the wheel making Void come out so they could kill him. Him begging as Bob didn't work.

Void probably still wanted to recharge otherwise there would have been no point for Void to return as Bob to begin with.

bbrem123
it knocked the bob persona back into him that is it...where does it say that void probably wanted to recharge??? making things up now are we. It made bob gain some control back. that is all. that is why he reverted. and that is why he is dead.

void has the most ridiculous regeneration. Physical attack do hurt him but he regenerated all damage instantly.

Daredevil1
Your the one saying that Void was fine. Your making it up as well.

You can't have your pie and eat your cake too. You said Void came back unaffected. It affected his "immortality" by reverting back to Bob. I guess Void wanted that..................not.

I may not be able to say he was recharging but you can't say he was fine either.

Plus at least I can say Void reverted back to Bob because he couldn't handle it. Void didn't become Bob because he wanted to. To think so would be dumb.

bbrem123
yes i can because he looked uninjured and by his preview showings i can assume he was fine. and his regeneration also give me a perfect reason to believe so. so he reverted because he was hurt badly?...why didnt he revert all the other time he was blown to pieces?

bbrem123
saying he reverted because he couldnt handle is just ur assumption again. with voids powerset and showings ur theory make no sense at all.

and even it the helicopter did revert him that means it was more powerful then thor with run stone that hit him with the might of "my father and his father before him"...so i guess it was a skyfather+ blow that void tanked...that helicopter must have been helllaaaaa powerful then i guess

helicopter>thor+odin+bor

Daredevil1
yes i can because he looked uninjured and by his preview showings i can assume he was fine. and his regeneration also give me a perfect reason to believe so. so he reverted because he was hurt badly?...why didnt he revert all the other time he was blown to pieces?

Key word. Assume.

Why did he revert to Bob.

bbrem123
being hit allowed for bob to regain some control...nothing more...hence the reason why he he allowed thor to kill hiim

Daredevil1
saying he reverted because he couldnt handle is just ur assumption again. with voids powerset and showings ur theory make no sense at all.

and even it the helicopter did revert him that means it was more powerful then thor with run stone that hit him with the might of "my father and his father before him"...so i guess it was a skyfather+ blow that void tanked...that helicopter must have been helllaaaaa powerful then i guess

helicopter>thor+odin+bor

So void wanted to revert back. Great logic. It makes sense why do you think Sentry reverted back to Bob in his fight with WWH. Just because he wanted to.

Another question you said Void came back. Was it Void that came back or Bob controlling Void?

bbrem123
sentry didnt revert anyother time in his career why would he now?...because u want to believe it happened that way...and thats it

Daredevil1
being hit allowed for bob to regain some control...nothing more...hence the reason why he he allowed thor to kill hiim

So he let Bob regain control. I guess your version of Void is tactically..........stupid. So he'll do that against Onslaught and Onslaugh will easily win.............by your logic. evil face

vansonbee
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What if Onslaught wants to lose, too? Thats Void/Sentry CIS in play stick out tongue

Don't mess with the classics!

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Daredevil1

bbrem123
So he let Bob regain control. I guess your version of Void is tactically..........stupid. So he'll do that against Onslaught and Onslaugh will easily win.............by your logic. evil face

can u read??...the blast allowed it not void

bbrem123
either way thor said he was using the might of his father and his grandfather alone with the norn stone so i guess the helicotper was stonger then that. either way you look at it, it was skyfather+ attack eek!

Daredevil1
can u read??...the blast allowed it not void

Exactly. Void was outdone by that and didn't just come back as Void. Which was his down fall because he couldn't for whatever reason you or me ponder. Showing a very limited being still powerful like Thor but not some truly superior being.

bbrem123
void was out done by bob...which is himself...so he lost to himself

thor is nothing to void...come on now man

Daredevil1
After Bob was found in the crater you said Void came back.

Was is Void or was it Bob controlling Void?

bbrem123
u have no argument here..you are ignoring how powerful the helicopter must have been too...why is that?

bbrem123
After Bob was found in the crater you said Void came back.

Was is Void or was it Bob controlling Void?

it obviously wasnt void saying kill me

bbrem123
bob wanted to die which is why he died. if he said the hell with it and didnt care and let void go free earth would have be f-ed

it was foreshadowed in DA...seeing it any other way is just foolish

joesha28
void was out done by bob...which is himself...so he lost to himself

thor is nothing to void...come on now man

I remember in DA #14... bob wanted to kill himself and went to the Sun...only to burnt and reform again. So hw wld u, Sentry fan wld explain why cant he do that in siege#4 but can in DA...Even tho he Bob wanted to die?

bbrem123
thats just it he didnt want to die when he flew into the sun...thats why he didnt die

bbrem123
he was just punishing himself

Daredevil1
Exactly.

Void didn't want the fight no more because the blast was to powerful. Void's mind set was kill and live. He reverted to Bob for a reason.

Other wise he wouldn't have risked it and stayed as Void............in the first place. Not as the mighty Bob.

bbrem123
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013023.jpg

bbrem123
Exactly.

Void didn't want the fight no more because the blast was to powerful. Void's mind set was kill and live. He reverted to Bob for a reason.

Other wise he wouldn't have risked it and stayed as Void............in the first place. Not as the might Bob.

what?

void doesnt have a chose on the matter with bob regaining control...he didnt allow it

bbrem123
how powerful was the blast?

obviously beyond thor with norn stone and even loki with all of them

joesha28
Where do u guys get this asumptions? Seriously I'm a Thor fan... and i dnt like wat happen in siege#4...it did not answer anything... U see... to me... Bob wanted to die cos he can't control the Void anymore.. and if he can't control, he can't control his death!!! He can't stay dead! He wld truely Void out.

Daredevil1
what?

void doesnt have a chose on the matter with bob regaining control...he didnt allow it

Void didn't allow it. So why did he allow it and risk everything with Bob?

Daredevil1
how powerful was the blast?

obviously beyond thor with norn stone and even loki with all of them

sigh. Obviously that blast would have sent Galactus running or defeat Hela with the Odin power like Thor has done. Yikes.

bbrem123
what r u talking about? he didnt allow it...bob and him are allows struggle with eachohter

bbrem123
sigh. Obviously that blast would have sent Galactus running or defeat Hela with the Odin power like Thor has done. Yikes.

it was stonger then thor with norn stone and MM and loke with all norn stone i guess right?

bbrem123
Originally posted by joesha28
I remember in DA #14... bob wanted to kill himself and went to the Sun...only to burnt and reform again. So hw wld u, Sentry fan wld explain why cant he do that in siege#4 but can in DA...Even tho he Bob wanted to die?

because void still had alot of control over him...and that would be an even more terrible ending

joesha28
doesn't make sense does it?

joesha28
Where do u guys get this asumptions? Seriously I'm a Thor fan... and i dnt like wat happen in siege#4...it did not answer anything... U see... to me... Bob wanted to die cos he can't control the Void anymore.. and if he can't control, he can't control his death!!! He can't stay dead! He wld truely Void out.

bbrem123
what doesnt make sense...how bob can talk but not control his actions?

makes perfect sense

kinda like when void could talk but not stop sentry from flying into the sun

bbrem123
tell me why he didnt regenerate then?

joesha28
Void allowed Sentry fly into the sun cos he knows he won't die... they won't die.

bbrem123
where does it say that?

he says robert no no no no. you would kill yourself....dont think he let him do it

bbrem123
how do u figure void let him?

void doesnt have complete control...hence the reason why he cant kill lindy...cuz sentry wont allow it

joesha28
The Void was playing with Sentry's mind... he was mocking Bob like he always does. He let him fly.

joesha28
where does it say that?

he says robert no no no no. you would kill yourself....dont think he let him do it

Which answers the question Bob can't stay dead... like many times he wondered why can't he die. He comes back w/o he himself knowing. He can't keep himself from being dead. Tat's the loophold of siege!

bbrem123
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013021-022.jpg

doesnt look like he wants him to do it...but he cant stop him cuz bob is in control of the body...u have no proof to say that void let him do it

have u read any of comic where void and sentry are always battling for control??

it what the character is all about...u cant just say void let him...void had no control over it...after that attempt bob gave up control and let void drive the seat...that is why asgard is no more

bbrem123
Which answers the question Bob can't stay dead... like many times he wondered why can't he die. He comes back w/o he himself knowing. He can't keep himself from being dead. Tat's the loophold of siege!

can we even say he is really dead?

bbrem123
thats my point tho..void says he cant die because he doesnt want it bad enough...at the end of siege he saw what he did and did want dead bad enough and that is why he stayed burnt and didnt regenerate

he can probably reform whenever he feel like lol...who kno what they will do with him...maybe having him want to be dead for awhile will let them figure out his character alittle better...like his origin lol

joesha28
No! I don't think so...but Bendis has lots to explain. And i don't think Sentry is dead cos he wants to... past event does not make that cut. But I think Bendis will go for the easy way saying it is. The cyber world has spoilt comics... writers this days simply take idea from the net.

bbrem123
all i kno is if they ever bring him back they better have a better explanation for the character and his power

so u dont think he is dead and is just faking or something so he doesnt cause earth anymore problem?

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Onslaught wins. It doesn't take Thanos level to beat Void. Onslaught is powerful enough of a telepath to destroy Void. Onslaught wins. Weak minded Void gets destroyed yet again. So sad. No, he doesn't. Void wrecks him actually. Onslaught isn't tearing apart asgard or beating the MM. Sorry. No way no how. Thanos can beat him while Onslaught gets wrecked.

How the Hell is he not? Dark Chuck wrecked Juggy.

Suddenly we are supposed to be held in suspended disbelief, that Void who was getting his shit pushed in by Norn Stones Cap, will hold up to the Jugger stomper? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/haermm.gif How was he getting his shit pushed in? What comic were you reading? The heroes had their backs up against the wall and you think America can hang with the Void now?

Doctor-Alvis

helicopter>thor+odin+bor
Dude, you have to take what Thor says with a grain of salt. He's so dramatic. Did you see his fight with Bor? If he really hit with that much power he would have incinerated everyone on the battlefield.

I think it's quite possible that the damage accumulated to the point where he couldn't keep going anymore. Keep in mind that just because something doesn't die from something that doesn't mean they're at 100%. Even regeneration can be stretched too thin and it looked like that's what was happening when Void didn't immediately regenerate from the damage he took from the norn stones. If this is true, Bob asking to be killed could have been him telling the heroes that that was their chance. In that respect still being defeated because he wanted to be defeated. He could have just as easily kept his mouth shut and chanced the good guys not wanting to execute him, as Thor confirmed by wanting him to live and pay for his crimes, and recouped only to start the whole process over again.

With Lindy gone, Void really had his hooks in and I really don't think he would have given that up unless something really took it out of him. And if he wasn't fatigued by the battle, why didn't he just reappear like every other time? I know it's a completely different character, but Hulk doesn't let Banner get himself killed just because Banner wants to die. He takes over and brings them back.

Eunno, that's my take on it. He could have been KO'ed by a giant helicopter though. Whatevs.

bbrem123
well if you go by the comic then your wrong. it was said in previous issue that he cant die...he has been exploded by MM only to come back stonger...ur theory makes no sense at all sorry man. Just go by what the comics show and it was blatantly foreshadow that he cant die unless he want to. its as simple as that.

so when thor had the norn stone with him you dont htink he was hitting void with all his might. come on now of course he was

Doctor-Alvis
I remember Sentry, who clearly didn't know what was going on with his own powers, saying he doesn't think he can die. Not very solid in my extremely professional opinion. I'm not seeing anything conflicting. If Bob didn't want to die hard enough he would have kept quiet and recouped.

I do believe Thor was trying his hardest, but do you think he was hitting with the combined power of Odin, Bor, and himself?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem like the type of person who believes each character is speaking the "gospel" when they talk. That what they say is 100% solid. If that's true - Spiderman said Sentry stalemated Galactus didn't he? Why didn't Void just decimate the entire galaxy once Lindy was gone?

bbrem123
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I remember Sentry, who clearly didn't know what was going on with his own powers, saying he doesn't think he can die. Not very solid in my extremely professional opinion. I'm not seeing anything conflicting. If Bob didn't want to die hard enough he would have kept quiet and recouped.

I do believe Thor was trying his hardest, but do you think he was hitting with the combined power of Odin, Bor, and himself?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem like the type of person who believes each character is speaking the "gospel" when they talk. That what they say is 100% solid. If that's true - Spiderman said Sentry stalemated Galactus didn't he? Why didn't Void just decimate the entire galaxy once Lindy was gone?

why would he?...he like to see people suffer...he is insane u kno. We dont kno his purpose and you also have no clue that he didnt stalemate galactus. x-man also said they fought big-g so who knows

jalek moye
all i kno is if they ever bring him back they better have a better explanation for the character and his power

so u dont think he is dead and is just faking or something so he doesnt cause earth anymore problem?

I figure him wanting himself to die he did and instead of his conciousness reforming his body and stuff since he accetpted it he is in some hibernating like energy scattered around.

If he comes back he will either be alot weaker to fit better on marvel earth, or perhaps leave to be some cosmic force of nature.

bbrem123
Originally posted by jalek moye
I figure him wanting himself to die he did and instead of his conciousness reforming his body and stuff since he accetpted it he is in some hibernating like energy scattered around.

If he comes back he will either be alot weaker to fit better on marvel earth, or perhaps leave to be some cosmic force of nature.

yea they definitely left his return wide open...cloc pretty much confirms it too...we will just have to wait and see i guess

WhiteWitchKing
No, he doesn't. Void wrecks him actually. Onslaught isn't tearing apart asgard or beating the MM. Sorry. No way no how. Thanos can beat him while Onslaught gets wrecked.

How was he getting his shit pushed in? What comic were you reading? The heroes had their backs up against the wall and you think America can hang with the Void now?

So Onslaught beats weak minded Void. I'm glad this is settled. I accept your concession Quanchi.

Estacado
No, he doesn't. Void wrecks him actually. Onslaught isn't tearing apart asgard or beating the MM. Sorry. No way no how. Thanos can beat him while Onslaught gets wrecked.

How was he getting his shit pushed in? What comic were you reading? The heroes had their backs up against the wall and you think America can hang with the Void now?
The great Quanchi has spoken.
Discussion is over the thread can be closed now.

Stall_19
I don't understand how Onslaught doesn't win this. The big weakness of Void/Sentry is the mind so then you'd think that a being with the combined powers of Xavier, Nate Grey and Franklin Richards would be able to do him in, not to mention the reality warping powers as well.

bbrem123
sentrys weakness is fear of himself...its not really like he is ever getting mind raped....he is afraid void will come back and destroy everything...void doesnt have this issue...he has never been mind raped

this is just stuff people say would happen...even with no proof to if it would work

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stall_19
I don't understand how Onslaught doesn't win this. The big weakness of Void/Sentry is the mind so then you'd think that a being with the combined powers of Xavier, Nate Grey and Franklin Richards would be able to do him in, not to mention the reality warping powers as well. Onslaught can't survive the Void's onslaught. Heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.