Scathan vs. Protege' (REMATCH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Scathan may have won round 1, but if they were to meet again in battle and Protege' is already aware of Scathan's muzzling technique, could he take Scathan out?

kgkg
hard to tell really it looked like other abstract waiting for Scathan to approve it seemed like he always had the power to stop Protege.

IMO if Protege was stronger/more powerful than Scanthan he could have gotten out of the muzzel

again not lot of info to go by

guy222
the approver

Knowsbleed33
The muzzle is meaningless. Scathan shut Protege down by disapproving of him.

quanchi112
Id say Scathan wins again.

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
the approver

SoulDevourer
question is can he copy Scathan IF he gets chance to try

Enyalus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

Scathan wouldn't approve of him copying his powers. biscuits

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Scathan wouldn't approve of him copying his powers. biscuits no but then it be too late
and Protege (with Scathan powers) would disapprove of Scathan disapproving sly

Enyalus
no but then it be too late
and Protege (with Scathan powers) would disapprove of Scathan disapproving sly

He wouldn't have Scathan's powers to disapprove with. stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
He wouldn't have Scathan's powers to disapprove with. stick out tongue ah ok (so basicly u think Protege mimic ability has a limit and he cant copy Scathan powers?)

Enyalus
ah ok (so basicly u think Protege mimic ability has a limit and he cant copy Scathan powers?)
Scathan wouldn't approve of him copying his powers. biscuits

SoulDevourer

question is can he copy Scathan IF he gets chance to try i said only IF he gets a chance wink (say cause Scathan lets his guard down & focus attention somewhere else - big mistake - and so Protege seizes opportunity to try copy Scathan)

so if Protege succeed : when Scathan realizes hes been copied its too late
sure Scathan gonna disapprove afterward but then Protege would already have Scathan powers

Enyalus
Meh. If Protege copies Scathan's powers then obviously Protege would win.

SoulDevourer
cool

so if Protege can copy Scathan (given th chance) then that mean Protege is potentialy > Scathan

if he cant then Scathan wins 10/10

if he can but dont get the chance then Scathan still wins but its cheating ^^

Mekrob
It doesn't matter either way. No matter what Protege's power level is, he can't escape a muzzle placed over his head.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob
It doesn't matter either way. No matter what Protege's power level is, he can't escape a muzzle placed over his head.

Too bad Protege never copied Surfer's powers, or someone else who could phase...

Knowsbleed33

No.

SoulDevourer
but what if Protege copy Scathan and then place a muzzle over Scathan? big grin

"Scathan the celestial does not apprrrmblbmblmm...?!"

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No. k if that so then Scathan win 10/10

Galan007

"Scathan the celestial does not apprrrmblbmblmm...?!" I giggled. ermm

Knowsbleed33
Protege is Scathans *****.

quanchi112
No. I don't see why he couldn't. I just don't think he has the time or the experience to pull off the win.

King Kandy

"Scathan the celestial does not apprrrmblbmblmm...?!"
It was hawkgod who used that line actually, Scathan just gave a thumbs down.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by King Kandy
It was hawkgod who used that line actually, Scathan just gave a thumbs down. spoilsport mad

h1a8
LT must be pretty weak. How in the hell did he let Protege copy his powers? He must have copied himself as a weaker version, just like morphing mutants can do.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
LT must be pretty weak. How in the hell did he let Protege copy his powers? He must have copied himself as a weaker version, just like morphing mutants can do.

Protege is at least 2.95 billion times stronger than LT. Pretty simple to see, actually.

quanchi112
LT must be pretty weak. How in the hell did he let Protege copy his powers? He must have copied himself as a weaker version, just like morphing mutants can do. If you didn't read the arc why are you commenting on it?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see why he couldn't. I just don't think he has the time or the experience to pull off the win.

What's Protege going to copy? Scathan will have shut him down before he can copy his power.

easy peasy.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you didn't read the arc why are you commenting on it?

Because LT isn't nowhere near Omnipotent or Omniscient as people here are making him to be. TOAA >>> anything including Scathan. LT is supposed to be second to TOAA.

TOAA must have block LT's ability to see the future to know whether Protege was going to copy his powers. Or LT saw that Protege would have a poorer second hand version of them and thus allowed it to happen. So Scathan muzzling Protege was like him muzzling a weaker version of LT. Thus the feat is void.

Knowsbleed33
Because LT isn't nowhere near Omnipotent or Omniscient as people here are making him to be. TOAA >>> anything including Scathan. LT is supposed to be second to TOAA.

TOAA must have block LT's ability to see the future to know whether Protege was going to copy his powers. Or LT saw that Protege would have a poorer second hand version of them and thus allowed it to happen. So Scathan muzzling Protege was like him muzzling a weaker version of LT. Thus the feat is void.

What?

SoulDevourer

What's Protege going to copy? Scathan will have shut him down before he can copy his power. aah so he CAN copy Scathan IF he gets th chance wink

if Scathan dont leave him the time then Scathan wins but its cheating

quanchi112
What's Protege going to copy? Scathan will have shut him down before he can copy his power.

easy peasy. You basically said the same thing I just said. My point was he can copy his powers IF HE HAD THE TIME.

quanchi112

TOAA must have block LT's ability to see the future to know whether Protege was going to copy his powers. Or LT saw that Protege would have a poorer second hand version of them and thus allowed it to happen. So Scathan muzzling Protege was like him muzzling a weaker version of LT. Thus the feat is void. TOAA is the writer.

Knowsbleed33
I wonder how many people actually read that arc? People see "Scathan and Protege are more powerful than the LT" and they feel compelled to argue even when they don't really know what they're talking about.

quanchi112
I wonder how many people actually read that arc? People see "Scathan and Protege are more powerful than the LT" and they feel compelled to argue even when they don't really know what they're talking about. I did a long time ago. I need to download the gotg run and refresh myself. Whoever did the art made Meph look great imo.

Mr Master
Scathan stomps again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.