Galactus vs. Takion/Thanos/Ganthet/dp Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Galactus has just eaten a primitive planet much like prehistoric earth.

Doom and Gloom
Big G wins easily.

starlock
Team for the win

Mindset
Ganthet dies, that much I know.

kgkg
Galactus FTW

Kris Blaze
Galactus.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 6-7/10. DP Tyrant already faced a Galactus who ate more and had prep and was getting the better of the matchup. I see no reason why if you add Thanos/Takion and Ganthet that it wouldn't tip the scales for a team win.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 6-7/10. DP Tyrant already faced a Galactus who ate more and had prep and was getting the better of the matchup. I see no reason why if you add Thanos/Takion and Ganthet that it wouldn't tip the scales for a team win.

A commonly over-looked issue on kmc is that DP tyrant defeated a fed and prepped Galactus using Galactus' own tech against him. Tyrant is a technopath, after all.

Also, the strength behind the logic that "DP Tyrant defeated Galactus" is tempered soley due to the fact that DP Tyrant is a direct result of FP Tyrant losing to Galactus...so always invoking DP Tyrant defeated Galactus, on the surface, implies DP Tyrant>FP Tyrant, which is false.

The context is that DP Tyrant defeated Galactus using (Galactus') tech. I'm not discrediting the feat, only putting the facts out there.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

Nihilist
Galactus

Enyalus
Takion has infinite power, Thanos has 'near infinite' power, Ganthet has 'near infinite' power, and Tyrant can tank UN shots.

Galactus has infinite power.

Hmm...I'm gonna go with the team.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Enyalus
Takion has infinite power, Thanos has 'near infinite' power, Ganthet has 'near infinite' power, and Tyrant can tank UN shots.

Galactus has infinite power.

Hmm...I'm gonna go with the team. wut

Anyway, Galactus wins.

Naija boy
Galactus.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob
wut

I like to see my own text.

...I was sorta making fun of the whole 'infinite power' type deal.

Mekrob
I like to see my own text.

...I was sorta making fun of the whole 'infinite power' type deal. Oh... how cruel.

srug

Enyalus
Oh... how cruel.

srug

When I read your screen name too quickly, it sounds like "meat throb" in my head...

quanchi112
Team wins.

Galan007
...I was sorta making fun of the whole 'infinite power' type deal. You were right though.

An 'infinite' power, coupled with a few 'near infinite' powers > a single 'infinite' power. It's basic math, really. none

"meat throb" in my head... Stop flirting. ermm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
You were right though.

An 'infinite' power, coupled with a few 'near infinite' powers > a single 'infinite' power. It's basic math, really. none

Stop flirting. ermm

Galan not sure if that was sarcastic or not but who do you see winning this matchup?

Galan007
Galan not sure if that was sarcastic or not

but who do you see winning this matchup? Horribly sarcastic.

Don't care either way.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Horribly sarcastic.

Don't care either way.

I didn't think you had to "care" about a matchup to voice an opinion. It's cool I was just curious about your thoughts.

quanchi112
I didn't think you had to "care" about a matchup to voice an opinion. It's cool I was just curious about your thoughts. The less one cares the less bias they usually are as well.

Mekrob
Originally posted by quanchi112
The less one cares the less bias they usually are as well.

Too easy

quanchi112
Too easy There are always exceptions. The point I made is valid though.

Astanax
Originally posted by Tenebrous
A commonly over-looked issue on kmc is that DP tyrant defeated a fed and prepped Galactus using Galactus' own tech against him. Tyrant is a technopath, after all.

Also, the strength behind the logic that "DP Tyrant defeated Galactus" is tempered soley due to the fact that DP Tyrant is a direct result of FP Tyrant losing to Galactus...so always invoking DP Tyrant defeated Galactus, on the surface, implies DP Tyrant>FP Tyrant, which is false.

The context is that DP Tyrant defeated Galactus using (Galactus') tech. I'm not discrediting the feat, only putting the facts out there.

Everything he just said

geraldthesloth
Galactus

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team still.

Slaanesh
Big G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.