Black Bolt vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Black Bolt is bloodlusted and is not holding back.

Wonder Woman has her gearz.

jalek moye
wonder woman with all her gear is spite. make it her standard stuff and we have a good fight

TricksterPriest
Cross arms, walk forward. At CQC range, OHK.

End of story.

jalek moye
like i said with only her standard equipment this would be interesting. but not with all her gear

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Cross arms, walk forward. At CQC range, OHK.

End of story.

lulz.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by jalek moye
like i said with only her standard equipment this would be interesting. but not with all her gear What I just said was Standard equip.

If she crosses her arms, there's nothing he can do to her. She can just walk forward, and head butt him to death.

jalek moye
What I just said was Standard equip.

If she crosses her arms, there's nothing he can do to her. She can just walk forward, and head butt him to death.
shes not one shotting him

TricksterPriest
shes not one shotting him

Ok, maybe 2 or 3 hits. stick out tongue I could make a case for a one shot. Unless you want to claim he can take Superman level punches? wink

jalek moye
Ok, maybe 2 or 3 hits. stick out tongue I could make a case for a one shot. Unless you want to claim he can take Superman level punches? wink
yes i will make that claim. arn't thor and gladiator supes equals in striking power

iceman24567
Gladz put Blackbolt down in one punch he had help to get that one pinch off but Black Bolt was ****ed up erm

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gladz put Blackbolt down in one punch he had help to get that one pinch off but Black Bolt was ****ed up erm
which fight are you talking about. I have one where he was still up and they were fighting

TricksterPriest
I will fight you to the death to prove that wrong. Thor doesn't have the speed or the strength feats to claim he's superman's equal. Peer as in the same ballpark, but equal? Never. And Glads is a 2nd rate Superman with more jobbing. Wondy is closer to being a peer of Superman's than either of those 2.

Not to mention superior combat speed and skills to Thor. and at least the skills and experience to Glads.

Bolt is outmatched here.

Kris Blaze
I will fight you to the death to prove that wrong. Thor doesn't have the speed or the strength feats to claim he's superman's equal. Peer as in the same ballpark, but equal? Never. And Glads is a 2nd rate Superman with more jobbing. Wondy is closer to being a peer of Superman's than either of those 2.

Not to mention superior combat speed and skills to Thor. and at least the skills and experience to Glads.

Bolt is outmatched here.

He's got the strength feats.

If you'd read....any Thor comics at all your argument might hold more weight : O

Off topic btw, WW doesn't have Superman's strength feats either.

bbrem123
i give it to black bolt 6/10

iceman24567
War of Kings
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture019.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture020.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture021-1.jpg

starlock
Wonder Woman for the win

Lord Feron

Bolt is outmatched here.

Fangirl is that you??? huh

iceman24567
Originally posted by starlock
Wonder Woman for the win I agree with this.

kgkg
This has been done before

TricksterPriest
Still giving it to Wondy, but that's impressive for Bolt.

complexbrother
Blackbolt says go away ....end of fight.

WhiteWitchKing
Still giving it to Wondy, but that's impressive for Bolt.

laughing

You obviously don't know Black Bolt. Impressive? The guy has already fought Gladiator before (neither winning). K.O.ed Gladiator with a whisper in another. Slugged it out with Thor, only lost due to PIS. And a perfect track record against Hulk.

Wonder Woman isn't second to Superman. In between that broad is Hulk with the potential to exceed Supes. Thor and Gladiator are Supe's equal.

Black Bolt stomps her 8/10. Cross arms my ass. So if he takes it to the air, I assume she'll fly around arms crossed as well? LOL. Soon as she uncrosses them to attack, he puts her out with whisper.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
laughing

You obviously don't know Black Bolt. Impressive? The guy has already fought Gladiator before (neither winning). K.O.ed Gladiator with a whisper. Slugged it out with Thor, only lost due to PIS. And a perfect track record against Hulk.

These aren't necessarily feats Wonder Woman couldn't copy.

The only thing she can't do is temporarily knock out Gladiator with a sneak attack to his ear.

darthgoober

What the f**k? ...

I'm not arguing this fight, but how would she head butt him and still keep her face/head safe from BB's scream behind her crossed arms?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
These aren't necessarily feats Wonder Woman couldn't copy.

The only thing she can't do is temporarily knock out Gladiator with a sneak attack to his ear.

Winning every encounter against the hulk? KO.ing Gladiator? By the way, I highly doubt he would need a sneak attack against Gladiator. He just needed to say a few words and that would have done it. Why I think he whisper in Glad's ear was because Quasar was still in the area (after Gladiator handed him his ass).

Mekrob

If she crosses her arms, there's nothing he can do to her. She can just walk forward, and head butt him to death. ...

No, nevermind.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
What the f**k? ...

I'm not arguing this fight, but how would she head butt him and still keep her face/head safe from BB's scream behind her crossed arms?

I figured the shock of seeing someone just walking through it would leave him speechless. dur

Failing that, she can just ram him with her forearms.

Naija boy

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Kris Blaze
Winning every encounter against the hulk? KO.ing Gladiator? By the way, I highly doubt he would need a sneak attack against Gladiator. He just needed to say a few words and that would have done it. Why I think he whisper in Glad's ear was because Quasar was still in the area (after Gladiator handed him his ass).

- Yes, she could win all the fights Black Bolt won against the Hulk.
- Yes, she could knock out Gladiator.
- Sneaking up on Gladiator and attacking him isn't exactly a feat.....

TricksterPriest
He can't break her shield or hurt her once she's behind it. Unless you want to claim otherwise? wink

Naija boy
He can't break her shield or hurt her once she's behind it. Unless you want to claim otherwise? wink

And how is she going to ko him while staying behind the shield?

Mekrob
I figured the shock of seeing someone just walking through it would leave him speechless. dur

Failing that, she can just ram him with her forearms. Stop posting.

darthgoober

Failing that, she can just ram him with her forearms.
I doubt she could build up a sufficient "ramming speed" if she was facing an all out yell, especially one that would be too fast for BB to sidestep. But none of that matters, I'm not really trying to argue the point. I was just pointing out that smashing her own head against her indestructible bracers didn't really seem like a tactic that would net her the win stick out tongue .

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Naija boy
And how is she going to ko him while staying behind the shield?

Ram him. Or ram him, and then slit his throat if it's bloodlust. She also use the lasso on him. The shield could also reflect the the attack, though I'm not sure if this kind can be reflected.

Kris Blaze
Ram him. Or ram him, and then slit his throat if it's bloodlust. She also use the lasso on him. The shield could also reflect the the attack, though I'm not sure if this kind can be reflected.

She can't do these things while she's blocking his attack....

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
I doubt she could build up a sufficient "ramming speed" if she was facing an all out yell, especially one that would be too fast for BB to sidestep. But none of that matters, I'm not really trying to argue the point. I was just pointing out that smashing her own head against her indestructible bracers didn't really seem like a tactic that would net her the win stick out tongue .

I admit I goofed. Hence the dur. It's really a question of a few things.

Is Bolt going to know that a scream or omnidirectional attack is needed? Will he be aware of the huge speed gap? If he starts screaming, how long can he continue it for? Does Bolt have any way of winning without his voice?

Kris Blaze
I admit I goofed. Hence the dur. It's really a question of a few things.

Is Bolt going to know that a scream or omnidirectional attack is needed? Will he be aware of the huge speed gap? If he starts screaming, how long can he continue it for? Does Bolt have any way of winning without his voice?

Protip Trick.

Read up on both parts of a fight.

Naija boy

Huh? all this while permanently hiding behind a shield? Perfectly logical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WhiteWitchKing
- Yes, she could win all the fights Black Bolt won against the Hulk.
- Yes, she could knock out Gladiator.
- Sneaking up on Gladiator and attacking him isn't exactly a feat.....

No one said it was a feat. But KOing him with a whisper is. I'm pointing out the fact that his mere whisper put down Gladiator. So what chances does Wonder Woman have if BB decides to sing the entire alphabet to her?

The ironic thing is if Trick wasn't to use ridiculous battle tactics to claim a victory for WW, my argument would be that Black Bolt goes on a filibuster throughout the entire fight.

WhiteWitchKing
Huh? all this while permanently hiding behind a shield? Perfectly logical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You didn't know? This is how she wins every fight.

quanchi112
BB wins.

darthgoober
Hey guys I like messing with Trick as much as anyone, but he DID concede the point when he said he goofed so don't be too hard on him(at least not for this). Conceding the point when you messed up is something that we need to encourage, rubbing it in just shows them that there's no point in admitting their error because they're going to catch the same amount of shit either way.

Kris Blaze
No one said it was a feat. But KOing him with a whisper is. I'm pointing out the fact that his mere whisper put down Gladiator. So what chances does Wonder Woman have if BB decides to sing the entire alphabet to her?

The ironic thing is if Trick wasn't to use ridiculous battle tactics to claim a victory for WW, my argument would be that Black Bolt goes on a filibuster throughout the entire fight.

Shielding yourself and then attacking isn't a ridiculous battle tactic.

It's pretty basic.

WhiteWitchKing
Shielding yourself and then attacking isn't a ridiculous battle tactic.

It's pretty basic.

Basic has nothing to do with my argument.

It is pretty ridiculous when he claims that's all that's needed to be BB. She's going to hide behind her arms and succeed in landing a few blows that will knock him out where BB has stood up well against bricks greater than her in strength and managed to get land blows and use his special attacks. All he needs is to make a sound when when she's attacking him and she's f$#k.

iceman24567
Blackbolt won't be winning in a slugfest against her his voice is his best bet.

Kris Blaze
It is pretty ridiculous when he claims that's all that's needed to be BB. She's going to succeed in landing a few blows that will knock him out where BB has stood up well against bricks greater than her in strength and managed to get land blows and use his special attacks. All he needs is to make a sound when when she's attacking him and she's f$#k.

Greater her strength? Who?

Yeah, one "ouch" and she'll take some heavy damage.

quanchi112
Blackbolt won't be winning in a slugfest against her his voice is his best bet. Who said anything about a slugfest?

WhiteWitchKing
Greater her strength? Who?

Yeah, one "ouch" and she'll take some heavy damage.

Gladiator and Thor.

Yeah one ouch and she takes heavy damage. Followed by a couple of fist to her face, a master blow, and a "are you ok?" would finish her. Also if he manages to lock arms with her. She loses the advantage of her shield and opens herself to his matter manipulation attacks or a scream to the face.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who said anything about a slugfest? eek!

jalek moye
Blackbolt won't be winning in a slugfest against her his voice is his best bet.
I didn't say he would just that he has the durbilty to survive the fight. I havn't read that recent fight with gladiator but i do have acomic where took a few shots from him and was just fine. along with fighting thor and not being dropped by a couple hits

iceman24567
I didn't say he would just that he has the durbilty to survive the fight. I havn't read that recent fight with gladiator but i do have acomic where took a few shots from him and was just fine. along with fighting thor and not being dropped by a couple hits Well War of Kings is as recent as it gets Glads put him down with one hit if he were inclined to he could have killed Black Bolt.

Mekrob
Well War of Kings is as recent as it gets Glads put him down with one hit if he were inclined to he could have killed Black Bolt. While he was stunned by not-Gladiator.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mekrob
While he was stunned by not-Gladiator. Yes i already told him of the circumstances and even posted the scans but thanks anyways eek!

Mindset
Don't get sassy

WhiteWitchKing
Well War of Kings is as recent as it gets Glads put him down with one hit if he were inclined to he could have killed Black Bolt.

He was also choking Gladiator. Also Kallark had assist (asked for it) from a fellow Imperial Guard before putting BB down.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Don't get sassy I was just proving I'm not Quan is all embarrasment

iceman24567
He was also choking Gladiator. Also Kallark had assist (asked for it) from a fellow Imperial Guard before putting BB down. Seriously? mad

Mekrob
Yes i already told him of the circumstances and even posted the scans but thanks anyways eek! So then you should have known it was irrelevant to try to bring it up...

iceman24567
So then you should have known it was irrelevant to try to bring it up... How is it irrelevant to why i brought it up?

Mekrob
How is it irrelevant to why i brought it up? Because BB's amp was canceled out (if his powers revolve around sonics in this arc), he was stunned and distracted, and add in the fact that Gladiator failed to one shot him before... ya, meaningless except for a plot device to get rid of him.

iceman24567
Because BB's amp was canceled out (if his powers revolve around sonics in this arc), he was stunned and distracted, and add in the fact that Gladiator failed to one shot him before... ya, meaningless except for a plot device to get rid of him. Not sure if it canceled out BB's amp but it did distract i give you that Gladz still put him down that was my point and that's all i was saying erm

Naija boy
Whats the comic that BB and gladiator fought in? i havent gotten that far down in War of kings yet.

Mekrob
Not sure if it canceled out BB's amp but it did distract i give you that Gladz still put him down that was my point and that's all i was saying erm And I was saying that it was irrelevant.

That's all I was saying. erm

iceman24567
And I was saying that it was irrelevant.

That's all I was saying. erm no

RSSR

Bolt is outmatched here.

Actually, Thor does have the feats for us to claim he's Supes equal in strength.

WhiteWitchKing
Whats the comic that BB and gladiator fought in? i havent gotten that far down in War of kings yet.

It's War of Kings #1 released today.

quanchi112
Whats the comic that BB and gladiator fought in? i havent gotten that far down in War of kings yet. I can't wait to read the whole arc. With marvel though I tend to not read any of it at all until it is finally over and done with.

Enyalus
I can't wait to read the whole arc. With marvel though I tend to not read any of it at all until it is finally over and done with.

Did that with Secret Invasion...god, that was long. Won't be doing that with War of Kings.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Did that with Secret Invasion...god, that was long. Won't be doing that with War of Kings. I only read the main issues and the Thor tie- ins. SI sucked. I read annihilation and its sequel which I wasn't impressed with at all. I tend to really like the cosmic shite. The earth shite really has to grab me to read the whole thing.

iceman24567
War of Kings 1# was pretty good Secret Invasion wasn't that bad erm

Enyalus
I only read the main issues and the Thor tie- ins. SI sucked. I read annihilation and its sequel which I wasn't impressed with at all. I tend to really like the cosmic shite. The earth shite really has to grab me to read the whole thing.

I really enjoyed the Hercules SI tie-ins...and Ms. Marvel. embarrasment

I thought Annihilation was great. cool And all the tie-ins except for the Drax mini.

Mekrob
War of Kings 1# was pretty good Secret Invasion wasn't that bad erm No worse than FC.

Looking forward to WoK. Like everything so far.

Enyalus

Only in comics would the goal of an operation to be to cut off the head of the empire, they do that by kicking Blackbolt and Ronan's asses, and then fly off to leave them alive for later....wtf sense does that make? That sucked.

iceman24567
Ms. Marvel kicked ass honestly.

Allankles

War of the Kings I'm a bit reluctant to get into that, what with Vulcan being there (I really dislike him). And the Inhumans ruling over the Kree (doesn't compute with me).

Mekrob
Originally posted by Allankles
War of the Kings I'm a bit reluctant to get into that, what with Vulcan being there (I really dislike him). And the Inhumans ruling over the Kree (doesn't compute with me). And with it being Marvel.

quanchi112
War of Kings 1# was pretty good Secret Invasion wasn't that bad erm Both SI and FC were just plain boring. Skrulls never did it for me and GM really f-cked up imo.Originally posted by Enyalus
I really enjoyed the Hercules SI tie-ins...and Ms. Marvel. embarrasment

I thought Annihilation was great. cool And all the tie-ins except for the Drax mini. Annihilation was phenomenal. Best story in years followed by sc.

Only in comics would the goal of an operation to be to cut off the head of the empire, they do that by kicking Blackbolt and Ronan's asses, and then fly off to leave them alive for later....wtf sense does that make? That sucked. Pipe down you. Glads is in it and he is friggin awesome.

quanchi112
And with it being Marvel. thumb up

Enyalus
Pipe down you. Glads is in it and he is friggin awesome.

...I have a very deep desire to see Glads hurl Hala at Vulcan's face. He's always bragging about moving planets out of their orbit. I want him to freakin' do it.

quanchi112
...I have a very deep desire to see Glads hurl Hala at Vulcan's face. He's always bragging about moving planets out of their orbit. I want him to freakin' do it. I'm sure everytime an issue comes out I'll find something out on these boards without having read it and I am fine with that. I want to see battles and carnage. I want Glads to kill somebody.

DeathKap
Black Bolt

Allankles
And with it being Marvel.

Since when do I care about companies? I'm character focused not company focused.

I'm a sci fi fan so anything cosmic will pique my interest. Star Lord, the Kree, Nova I like these aspects of Marvel's cosmic scene.

Admittedly I find Vulcan unbearable (just doesn't have the right balance of a great villain), but I'll keep my eye out on how things play out here, I'm hoping the storyline gets proper treatment.

I like the Inhumans (Blackbolt in particular) just don't screw with the Kree.

Since the Nova corps were smashed in Annhilation the Kree are the next best thing imv; they are pretty cool.

quanchi112
Since when do I care about companies? I'm character focused not company focused.

I'm a sci fi fan so anything cosmic will pique my interest. Star Lord, the Kree, Nova I like these aspects of Marvel's cosmic scene.

Admittedly I find Vulcan unbearable (just doesn't have the right balance of a great villain), but I'll keep my eye out on how things play out here, I'm hoping the storyline gets proper treatment.

I like the Inhumans (Blackbolt in particular) just don't screw with the Kree.

Since the Nova corps were smashed in Annhilation the Kree are the next best thing imv; they are pretty cool. You seem to favor dc is his point. The kree are nowhere near as cool as the shiar or the inhumans. BB and Glads shit all over any Kree warrior out there including Ronan.

This is just my humble opinion of course.

Enyalus
BB and Glads shit all over any Kree warrior out there including Ronan.

This isn't that big of a deal, buuut: One of the Imperial Guard members actually breaks Ronan's hammer by stopping it mid-swing...and it ain't Glads. Kinda weird.

Ronan got housed in WoK #1.

iceman24567
This isn't that big of a deal, buuut: One of the Imperial Guard members actually breaks Ronan's hammer by stopping it mid-swing...and it ain't Glads. Kinda weird.

Ronan got housed in WoK #1. I have the scans but i won't ruin it for anybody and i agree that was pretty gay thumb down

Allankles
You seem to favor dc is his point.

I favour certain characters, which is coincidental; a lot to do with how said characters were introduced to me.

The kree are nowhere near as cool as the shiar or the inhumans. BB and Glads shit all over any Kree warrior out there including Ronan.

In terms of superhuman stats? Sure. But IMO In terms of motivation, and how they are portrayed characterwise the Kree are the coolest of the 4 major races (or 5) in WoK i.e. they have the highest potential for cool stories IMO.

Mekrob
Some Shi'ar born warriors have been powerful on some occasions. The previous Praetor was a guy that looked exactly like the guy who did that to Ronan. Doesn't bother me.

I have the scans but i won't ruin it for anybody and i agree that was pretty gay thumb down But you'll post the biggest shocker in the issue on the first page?

iceman24567
Some Shi'ar born warriors have been powerful on some occasions. The previous Praetor was a guy that looked exactly like the guy who did that to Ronan. Doesn't bother me.

But you'll post the biggest shocker in the issue on the first page? I forgot it just came out today sad

D_Dude1210
Would like to remind everyone, this isn't a basic BlackBolt, He's bloodlusted. He won't be punching her, he'd be screaming at her.

quanchi112
I favour certain characters, which is coincidental; a lot to do with how said characters were introduced to me.

In terms of superhuman stats? Sure. But IMO In terms of motivation, and how they are portrayed characterwise the Kree are the coolest of the 4 major races (or 5) in WoK i.e. they have the highest potential for cool stories IMO. I just mean in terms of coolness annd in being unique. The kree all seem the same to me.

BB and Glads are the coolest characters out of these empires imo.

Priest
Looks to me BlackBolt was able to over power Gladiator with some amping of course.
Even with prep Gladiator couldn't put down BlackBot for good..
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WoK01Page019.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WoK01Page020.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WoK01Page021.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WoK01Page026.jpg

IMO, Wonder Woman would have her hands full with BB.

Philosophía
She'd definitley have her hands full.

With his broken neck.

Priest

Naija boy
Bloodlusted BB wins 8/10
regular wins 6/10

carver9
Originally posted by Priest
Looks to me BlackBolt was able to over power Gladiator with some amping of course.
Even with prep Gladiator couldn't put down BlackBot for good..
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WoK01Page019.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WoK01Page020.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WoK01Page021.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WoK01Page026.jpg

IMO, Wonder Woman would have her hands full with BB.

Damn, gladiator punched black bolt hard as hell. Look like a planet destroying punch

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by carver9
Damn, gladiator punched black bolt hard as hell. Look like a planet destroying punch

facepalm

carver9
facepalm

I love you too blaze.

D_Dude1210
Well, it'll come down to if WW can speedblitz BB before BB can scream at her. She's not bloodlusted (she's geared, tho) so she prolly won't start of with snapping his neck.

Anyone think she can survive a full-on BB scream?

Kris Blaze
I love you too blaze.

If the abstract concepts denial and idiocy had a child, they would name it carver.

Naija boy
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Well, it'll come down to if WW can speedblitz BB before BB can scream at her. She's not bloodlusted (she's geared, tho) so she prolly won't start of with snapping his neck.

Anyone think she can survive a full-on BB scream?

Without putting up her shields certainly not. Also BB has shields and superspeed of his own (though not as fast as her) so with the combination of those he would be able to defend well against a speedblitz. Further since his major form of attack is thru his voice, he would be able to get off his attack faster than using a physical approach. Also getting into melee fighting with him would be quite dangerous because of the close proximity and how suddeness of his attack. (he could decide to cry out in pain and that would be a devastating attack)

carver9
If the abstract concepts denial and idiocy had a child, they would name it carver.

Lol. you're wrong as hell for that.

carver9
Without putting up her shields certainly not. Also BB has shields and superspeed of his own (though not as fast as her) so with the combination of those he would be able to defend well against a speedblitz. Further since his major form of attack is thru his voice, he would be able to get off his attack faster than using a physical approach. Also getting into melee fighting with him would be quite dangerous because of the close proximity and how suddeness of his attack. (he could decide to cry out in pain and that would be a devastating attack)

didnt think about it like that. I wonder if the master blow would ko her.

The Nuul

Or if Mr sock and Mrs Troll had a kid it would be named Carver.

occultdestroyer
Can WW resist matter manip?

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul

I hate you.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Can WW resist matter manip?

Don't think he'd need to use matter manip, tho. As long as he can hit her with a full scream, he can win.

Kris Blaze

So you think you can improve my jokes now? uhuh

The Nuul
So you think you can improve my jokes now? uhuh

Nope.

Kris Blaze
Nope.

Right answer ahah

DeathKap
Black Bolt

galactusischere
bump

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Black Bolt is bloodlusted and is not holding back.

Wonder Woman has her gearz.

Don't see how bracers hold up against sound. I know for the purposes of illustration they usually draw a cone or some kind of artistic effect to represent the scream, but I don't know much about Black Bolt to accurately claim that as fact.

I'm assuming it's just amplified sound to the highest degree, right? And not a typical "projectile"?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Don't see how bracers hold up against sound. I know for the purposes of illustration they usually draw a cone or some kind of artistic effect to represent the scream, but I don't know much about Black Bolt to accurately claim that as fact.

I'm assuming it's just amplified sound to the highest degree, right? And not a typical "projectile"?

Naah, its not sound at all.

carver9
I still cant see wonder woman blocking it though.

JakeTheBank
Naah, its not sound at all.

So, it's a definite blast then?

Original Smurph
Well, it's not actually sonic related, just happens to coincide with him speaking due (Iirc) to similar areas of activation in the brain.

It's actually him manipulating the particles of everything around him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Well, it's not actually sonic related, just happens to coincide with him speaking due (Iirc) to similar areas of activation in the brain.

It's actually him manipulating the particles of everything around him.

Gotcha. Thanks thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.