Bloodbath!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Team 1
Wolverine with full HF
Deadpool with 2 Lightsabers
Cyclops with vibranium body armor

Team 2
The Punisher/ 2hrs prep
Blade /Adamantium Sword
Venom(Brock)

Team 3
Omega Red
Colossus

Team 4
Beast
Sasquach
Gorilla Grodd

All four teams are caught it the middle of an Aliens vs Predator battle in which there are 50 of each. Which team gets completely wiped out first if at all? And Why?

kgkg
Team 4 FTW

complexbrother
Team one will survive because the Aliens are not geting through Cyclop's armor, and he could just stand there and unleash wholy hell on all, Wolverine will be happy just hacking away (see and X men book with the Brood), and Deadpool will just slice and dice (untill he gets bord then he'll just teleport away).

Bouboumaster
Team 1

Sin I AM
lol poor hank last two seconds

Mekrob
Team three doesn't bleed here at all.

Placidity
So are they fighting each other and against Predators and Aliens? Or is this purely survival?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Placidity
So are they fighting each other and against Predators and Aliens? Or is this purely survival? Both. it's every team for itself so just assume that the teams cross paths at some point...

Hitman911
Originally posted by complexbrother
Team one will survive because the Aliens are not geting through Cyclop's armor, and he could just stand there and unleash wholy hell on all, Wolverine will be happy just hacking away (see and X men book with the Brood), and Deadpool will just slice and dice (untill he gets bord then he'll just teleport away). It's gunna be hard to hack away at the Preds if the go Invisible.

BlackZero30x
im going team one...like posted earlier....cyc could just stand their and blast them...unless of course idk maybe colossus throws him around like a rag doll

Hitman911
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
im going team one...like posted earlier....cyc could just stand their and blast them...unless of course idk maybe colossus throws him around like a rag doll He can only shoot what he can see.

KharmaDog
Beast & Grodd hold Sasquatch back. Once Beast and Grdd kack, Sas goes Tanaraq on everyone's ass and it's game over.

D_Dude1210
Alien Acid blood will be killer vs most of them. I doubt even colossus' skin can hold off the acid when it's basically eaten thru future steel like it was nothing...

nimbus006
50 Preds is pretty insane.

Team 1 cause serious damage and probably survive.

Team 2 is fodder.

Team 3 should definetely make it.

Team 4, Hank dies the other two survive.

Raoul
Originally posted by Hitman911
Team 1
Wolverine with full HF

Team 2
The Punisher/ 2hrs prep
Blade /Adamantium Sword
Venom(Brock)

Team 3
Omega Red
Colossus

Team 4
Beast
Sasquach
Gorilla Grodd

All four teams are caught it the middle of an Aliens vs Predator battle in which there are 50 of each. Which team gets completely wiped out first if at all? And Why?

you've basically removed cyclops' biggest handicap (his durability, well, at least upgraded it quite a bit.), and he can punch through more enemies in less time. plus, both he and logan have fought the brood before, who are very similar to the aliens...

team 1 lasts the longest, imo.

Battlehammer
team three takes out all the alien and pred in matter of seconds

Hitman911
Originally posted by Raoul
you've basically removed cyclops' biggest handicap (his durability, well, at least upgraded it quite a bit.), and he can punch through more enemies in less time. plus, both he and logan have fought the brood before, who are very similar to the aliens...

team 1 lasts the longest, imo. Thats intresting especially since none of them(team 1) are as strong or as fast as Venom/Blade. Or as smart as Franky with 2hrs prep.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Battlehammer
team three takes out all the alien and pred in matter of seconds I still dont see how they kill what they don't see. Plus they aer by for the biggest and slowest team.

Hitman911
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Beast & Grodd hold Sasquatch back. Once Beast and Grdd kack, Sas goes Tanaraq on everyone's ass and it's game over. You have a team of 3 super geniuses!! You must not know who Grodd is do you?!? These dudes are Brains and Brawn!!!

peejayd
He can only shoot what he can see.

* he can turn around and hit them all... stick out tongue

Mindset
Thats intresting especially since none of them(team 1) are as strong or as fast as Venom/Blade. Wolverine and Deadpool are.

As strong and fast as Blade, at least.

D_Dude1210
Basically, anyone in melee range is gonna get pretty hurt by the aliens acid. Cyke has a much better chance cuz of armor + optic blast. Just do a wide spray. Can Pred lazers penetrade vibranium armor?

Hitman911
All I'm saying is that Grodd is a BEAST!!
Can vibrainium be electrically charged?
Sorry Cyke is not putting down more than 5 Pred imo. They are too intelligent. Once the first couple get wiped out the others will form a plan to take out the biggest guns: Scott, Reds, Collosus, Sas, and Grodd

Lord Feron
Can light sabers cut Omega red and Colossus?

Placidity
Can't Cyclops just remove his visor?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Can light sabers cut Omega red and Colossus? I think so...
On another note if Grodd could mentally control the Preds then it's Game Over..

Hitman911
Can't Cyclops just remove his visor? And risk getting his head blown off? Like i said no one here is stupid. If they survive the initial blasts, the Scotty better watch out!

Sin I AM
meh scott is the best here as far as offense, and id put his defense behind colossus and Sasquatch.

truthfully though team 3 has it easy, organic steel and death spores ftw

Battlehammer
I still dont see how they kill what they don't see. Plus they aer by for the biggest and slowest team.
Omega red doesent have to see anything, he has a death factor which he releases which has a vast radius. The aliens and pred would all be dead before they even got an attack off.

also slowest? You really have little knowledge of omega red

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Wolverine and Deadpool are.

As strong and fast as Blade, at least.
true if not stronger and faster.

fangirl101
Team 1
Wolverine with full HF

Team 2
The Punisher/ 2hrs prep
Blade /Adamantium Sword
Venom(Brock)

Team 3
Omega Red
Colossus

Team 4
Beast
Sasquach
Gorilla Grodd

All four teams are caught it the middle of an Aliens vs Predator battle in which there are 50 of each. Which team gets completely wiped out first if at all? And Why? team 4 wins. beast dies. but Sasquach and Grodd are herald lvl beings. Thier strength is high on the charts. And Grodd can easily mind control the other teams to be sacrificial lambs.

Mindset
And risk getting his head blown off? Like i said no one here is stupid. If they survive the initial blasts, the Scotty better watch out! How would taking his visor off put him at more of a risk for getting blown off than with them on?

Raoul
How would taking his visor off put him at more of a risk for getting blown off than with them on?

i was about to ask the same thing.

Mindset
Lol, I need to start typing slower.

I meant to say, "...for getting his head blown off...".

Battlehammer
also I am not even sure the aliens or predators could even hurt team 3

Placidity
also I am not even sure the aliens or predators could even hurt team 3

Well, the Predators could probably hurt them, but nothing they won't recover from.

I'm also wondering how Colossus will hold up if he gets drenched in acid...

Battlehammer
Well, the Predators could probably hurt them, but nothing they won't recover from.

I'm also wondering how Colossus will hold up if he gets drenched in acid...

Not sure I mean colossus is dam durable and omega red has crazy armor, he taken boozoka like it was nothing.

doubt acid would work, I actually think he been hit with acid.

Raoul
that much acid, though. plus, the predator's have plasma weaponry. i know colossus is durable, but i think even he has limits...

Mindset
Is Colossus durability anywhere near Sentry's?

Because Sentry too acid with no problem at all.

Battlehammer
that much acid, though. plus, the predator's have plasma weaponry. i know colossus is durable, but i think even he has limits...

I don't think it would hurt him. He been soaked in magma and was rather fine. He pritty dam durable.

Battlehammer
Is Colossus durability anywhere near Sentry's?

Because Sentry too acid with no problem at all.
his hair was even fine lol

Raoul
I don't think it would hurt him. He been soaked in magma and was rather fine. He pritty dam durable.

i agree. but the sheer numbers might prove too much. plus, if the other teams are in this fight too, there's a couple of people who could at least stun colossus...

Battlehammer
i agree. but the sheer numbers might prove too much. plus, if the other teams are in this fight too, there's a couple of people who could at least stun colossus...
true, but are the other fighters fighting them as well?

also omega red will likly take out the aliens and predator really fast with his death factor

jalek moye
1,3, and 4 minus beast(he dies) kill them all

Placidity
Red kills Deadpool, takes his lightsabres and uses them General Grievous style/spins them around like a helicopter with his coils.

Battlehammer
lol

Placidity
But I still think Cyclops would be very effective in this situation.

He could back into a corner so he can't get backdoored, then unleash it. No one could come close to him without getting owned. His teammates could flank him crouching and spring into action if anyone does manage to come near (which I don't see is possible, but anyways).

Hitman911
Originally posted by jalek moye
1,3, and 4 minus beast(he dies) kill them all It's funny how people think Beast is a pushover lolol Team 4 has 3 Geniuses. Also Plasma weapons > Collosuss and Reds armor.

Battlehammer
based on what? When has there plasma weapons ever damage anything as durable as omega red or colossus?

I am not even sure why I am asking....you think red needs to see to beat the pred...........and you think he the slowest out of the team.........which is extremely wrong

jalek moye
It's gunna be hard to hack away at the Preds if the go Invisible.
wolverine doesn't see them. he can smell and hear there every movement and point scott in that direction

and grodd can mind rape the entire group of preds

peejayd
wolverine doesn't see them. he can smell and hear there every movement and point scott in that direction

and grodd can mind rape the entire group of preds

* or, they all go behind Cyke, and he removes the visor... after that, they can take whoever is still standing... stick out tongue

Raoul
true, but are the other fighters fighting them as well?

also omega red will likly take out the aliens and predator really fast with his death factor

that's assuming his death factor works. what if it doesnt?

It's funny how people think Beast is a pushover lolol Team 4 has 3 Geniuses. Also Plasma weapons > Collosuss and Reds armor.

i don't know about that. colossus has taken a full on, point blank blast from havok with no effect. unless the plasma the preds use is somehow superior...

Battlehammer
that's assuming his death factor works. what if it doesnt?

i don't know about that. colossus has taken a full on, point blank blast from havok with no effect. unless the plasma the preds use is somehow superior...
it drains life force.....how could it not work? It even worked on hand ninja who are dead.....lol

Hitman911
Pred metal(weapons) don't correspond to our periodic table. It may be as strong as adamantium.

Battlehammer
nor does comic adamtium........and no there not they have been broken before.........

Hitman911

and grodd can mind rape the entire group of preds So you think Wolverine is a better tracker and hunter then the Preds? Their whole existence is to hunt!! Don't get it twisted! Logan can be killed and they have the firepower to do it!

Wild Shadow
team one

Hitman911
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
team one You thing team 1 gets wiped out first?

Battlehammer
So you think Wolverine is a better tracker and hunter then the Preds? Their whole existence is to hunt!! Don't get it twisted! Logan can be killed and they have the firepower to do it!
yes I think he is. Yea and Logan has the speed, damage soak. weapon and skill to beat them

Battlehammer
Omega Red and Colossus for the win and rather easy

Hitman911
Logan kills one or two. Once the rest find out that they have a worthy prey, then his seconds are numbered. Weapon?? What weapon lol These dudes are interstellar hunters man. If you think Logan is just going to slice and dice his team's way to victory the you are sorely mistaken.

Battlehammer
he won't haft to they all die within seconds from Omega Red

Battlehammer
and Logan would thrash more then one or two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.