Can this group take down the 300?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Xerxes wises up and somehow someway gets these people to come back in time and fight for him. The team gets 10 minutes to devise a strategy. Spartans get 30 minutes to devise a strategy and they know that the team has projectiles/explosives. Fights at the Hot Gates in daylight and the Spartans are in the passage way. Punisher, Blade, and Batman can only carry as much as they normally would on a regular given night. The Spartans are bloodlusted to the max. Can the team pull this off.

Achilles: Bronze shield, spear, sword, armor.

Aragorn: Bow w/ 10 arrows, bronze longsword, armor.

Batman: TDK Nomex Survival Suit w/ sticky gun, shuriken, mini-mines, duel ninja swords, and grapnel gun.

Beast

Blade: Titanium acid-edged sword, super-shotgun, modified Mac-10, flash-bang grenades.

Hector: Bronze shield, spear, sword, armor.

Jason Vorhees: Machete

Katsumoto: Samurai armor, spear, duel katanas, shuriken.

Legolas: Bow w/35 Arrows, duel ninja swords.

Nathan Algren: Samurai armor, spear, duel katanas, shuriken.

Punisher(Jane): M16 w/ M203, sawed off double barrel shotgun, duel Colt .45, kabar, 2 grenades, and Level III Kevlar Vest w/ skull.

Spider-Man: (No Webbing)

Ujio: Samurai armor, spear, duel katanas, shuriken.

V: 12 sharpened steel poison tipped daggers.

Wolverine

vs.

301 Spartans: Bronze shield, spear, sword, and armor.

Rogue Jedi
Well hell yeah they would PWN Leonidas. PWN.

Blade, Jason, Spidey and Wolvie would be the last standing.

Robtard
Blade: Could solo

Jason Vorhees: Could solo, take some time though.

Legolas: Could solo long range, if given 300 arrows.

Punisher(Jane): Could solo with a bit more ammo

Spider-Man: Solo, maybe

Wolverine : Could solo, given time

The entire team, no question.

Utrigita
It could be argued that Spiderman alone would be capable of defeating the 300, adding the rest make this a overkill in favor of the team.

Rogue Jedi
One sided much?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
Blade: Could solo

Jason Vorhees: Could solo, take some time though.

Legolas: Could solo long range, if given 300 arrows.

Punisher(Jane): Could solo with a bit more ammo

Spider-Man: Solo, maybe

Wolverine : Could solo, given time

The entire team, no question.

Blade couldn't.
Vorhees couldn't.
Legolas would get rushed.
Punisher would get rushed.
Spider-Man has a shot but w/o webbing I think a spear could possibly tag him.
Wolverine can be pinned down.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Utrigita
It could be argued that Spiderman alone would be capable of defeating the 300, adding the rest make this a overkill in favor of the team. They have a shot. I wouldn't call this overkill.

ThunderGodEneru
Legolas kills them all...With one arrow.

Placidity
Yup, they can do this. But the following people will be injured or dead by the end:

Achilles

Aragorn

Batman

Beast

* Dunno anything about the Samaurai/Ninjas/Whatever that were listed, so can't comment on them.

Vengeful Koala
Spite.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Placidity
Yup, they can do this. But the following people will be injured or dead by the end:

Achilles

Aragorn

Batman

Beast

* Dunno anything about the Samaurai/Ninjas/Whatever that were listed, so can't comment on them. Haven't seen The Last Samurai?

Placidity
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Haven't seen The Last Samurai?

Yea I have, but I didn't know where those characters were from. Now that I do, I don't remember anything from that movie anyway -_-. But I do remember they weren't anything super.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Vengeful Koala
Spite. In who's favor?

Vengeful Koala
The team with the superheroes, elves, and machine guns, obviously. Wolverine, Blade, and Punisher could take this themselves with no casualties.

Placidity

Punisher(Jane): M16 w/ M203, sawed off double barrel shotgun, duel Colt .45, kabar, 2 grenades, and Level III Kevlar Vest w/ skull.

Just noticed this...

You mean Punisher gets all that PLUS THE SKULL????

Spite.

celestialdemon
They would own the 300.

BruceSkywalker
"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA" goes down very hard

Robtard
Blade couldn't.
Vorhees couldn't.

WTF are you talking about, please.

Blade's speed would be more than they could handle, and it's not like he's going to jump in the middle and fight from there or sit in one place. Stick and move; he'd kill one per slash or stab . 300 attacks/kills isn't much at Blades's speed, strength and skill. He also has machine guns, to cull the herd before they close in.

Jason would just take his time and hack and hack, they couldn't do anything to him he hasn't already taken tenfold.

Legolas could release 300 arrows within a relatively short period of time and he NEVER misses. I said "with range", meaning they wouldn't be 50 feet away.

Punisher would riddle them with bullet and that grenade launcher would tear them apart in groups, as would the grenades. Especially since their phalanx formation means they're tightly packed.

They'd never hit Spider-man with a spear and being at the 'Hot Gates' means he could jump around on the walls while attacking, throwing rocks and whatnot, which he'd also kill or incapacitate one (or more) Spartan per strike. Hell, Spider-Man throwing one of their shields or spears back at them with his strength would take-out many at a time.

It'd be hard to pin-down Wolverine while he's killing one per slash, as their shields would be all but useless against his claws. They also have no real way of killing Wolverine, at least not with spears and swords. Edit: He also has some level of super-human strength, as see in X2.

Now don't you feel like the stupid jackass for knee-jerking and not thinking outside the box.

Darth Martin
WTF are you talking about, please.

Blade's speed would be more than they could handle, and it's not like he's going to jump in the middle and fight from there or sit in one place. Stick and move; he'd kill one per slash or stab . 300 attacks/kills isn't much at Blades's speed, strength and skill. He also has machine guns, to cull the herd before they close in.

Jason would just take his time and hack and hack, they couldn't do anything to him he hasn't already taken tenfold.

Legolas could release 300 arrows within a relatively short period of time and he NEVER misses. I said "with range", meaning they wouldn't be 50 feet away.

Punisher would riddle them with bullet and that grenade launcher would tear them apart in groups, as would the grenades. Especially since their phalanx formation means they're tightly packed.

They'd never hit Spider-man with a spear and being at the 'Hot Gates' means he could jump around on the walls while attacking, throwing rocks and whatnot, which he'd also kill or incapacitate one (or more) Spartan per strike. Hell, Spider-Man throwing one of their shields or spears back at them with his strength would take-out many at a time.

It'd be hard to pin-down Wolverine while he's killing one per slash, as their shields would be all but useless against his claws. They also have no real way of killing Wolverine, at least not with spears and swords. Edit: He also has some level of super-human strength, as see in X2.

Now don't you feel like the stupid jackass for knee-jerking and not thinking outside the box.

Anyone with guns can be rushed. This ppoint was already debated in the CBVF. And considering Jane is nothing compared to his 616 counterpart.......I'm not saying he wouldmn't be effective, just that he wouldn't solo.

Spider-Man is in a league of his own here. But w/o webbing he has no long-range attack and there are 300 of them!

Not gonna comment on Jason. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You act as if Leholas has 300 arrows.

Wolverine is a healing machine, but his shit can be overloaded as saw when he fell from that tree in X3. Or when he was knocked out by Creed in X1.

Final Blaxican
Creed has has more force in one punch then any twenty spartans combine d in their strongest haymakers.

And no, if you have a gun you can't be rushed unless the enemy doesn't care about lossses, which Leonida's does.

Rogue Jedi
Punisher would definitely go down, prolly while reloading. But I think he would take at least 30 or so with him.

Wei Phoenix
Blade couldn't.
Vorhees couldn't.

Blade regenerates and has superhuman reflexes and whatnot. He takes on vampiric armies and Dracula himself, he solos.

Don't really care about Jason or Legolas.

Jane solos. Lets see them try rushing a grenade or a barrage of bullets. how are they going to stab him when he is equipped with kevlar?

Spider-Man has spider-sense, and he has dodged things way faster than a spear from a spartan. They can't hit him and one punch will instanly ko any of them. Spidey is too fast and agile.

Wolverine can't be killed by them and it is hard to pin down someone who is stronger, faster, smarter and deadlier than you.

Anyone with guns can be rushed. This ppoint was already debated in the CBVF. And considering Jane is nothing compared to his 616 counterpart.......I'm not saying he wouldmn't be effective, just that he wouldn't solo.

Spider-Man is in a league of his own here. But w/o webbing he has no long-range attack and there are 300 of them!

Not gonna comment on Jason. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You act as if Leholas has 300 arrows.

Wolverine is a healing machine, but his shit can be overloaded as saw when he fell from that tree in X3. Or when he was knocked out by Creed in X1.

Blax already addressed this but lets see you get your family together and you guys try rushing someone with an M16.

Spider-Man took on two Goblins, Dr. Ock and Venom. All of those people are way above 300 spartans.

You can't overload a HF.

Rogue Jedi
The 300 would have no idea what an M16 is, and it holds only 30 rounds. It's not like they are gonna say "Oh **** that big ass gun."

Wei Phoenix
No but their widowed wives would probably say that. Punisher can do a lot of damage with 30 bullets. Spray em, chuck a grenade to blow away anyone still charging him. Use the grenade as cover to reload, then spray em again. Its not like he doesn't have anyone here to back him up while he reloads. The spartans are severely outclassed here.

Rogue Jedi
And what is the Punisher gonna do about the spears being chucked at him?

Vengeful Koala
Kevlar doesn't do much to stop the kinetic force of projectiles. Here, against individuals whose spear throws lift men off of their horses and send them flying up through the air, overpowering prior momentum, it won't do much for the Punisher. A single good hit and he's looking at broken bones and crushed organs, and if he gets hit in the upper torso he's as good as dead.

Not to mention that he isn't covered from head-to-toe in Kevlar, and the Spartans lay claim to an absurd degree of accuracy with their spear throws; see the beginning of the first battle and the end of the last.

Robtard
Dude, they're spears, not pillars of marble. A bullet hit's harder than any spear thrown from human hands, yet kevlar both stops that and broken bones/ruptured organs are a rarity.

They're going to have to stab him in a non-kevlar area.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Probably keep moving while firing, as there's no need to just sit in one place.

Mairuzu
Wolverine solo's

Darth Exodus
Jason and Wolvie meatshield FTW.

Vengeful Koala
Dude, they're spears, not pillars of marble. A bullet hit's harder than any spear thrown from human hands, yet kevlar both stops that and broken bones/ruptured organs are a rarity.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmSIf6vUuCM

Skip to 7:50 and 8:00.

No anti-personnel gun on the planet packs the force necessary to do that. They're faster, hotter, and pack a bigger punch for their mass, but physically they don't hit anywhere near as hard as that thrust or throw.

Again, they don't need to pierce the armor to kill him.

And considering the distance of the throw at 1:24, I'd say it's a fair bet that they could plant one in his forehead from within a couple hundred feet.

Blinky
Given unlimited time, and the Punisher having unlimited ammo, he would be smart enough to stay at a distance and snipe until the 300 are no more. Not only that he would have help from the others. They would never know what was hit'n them.

BTW Blade is immortal so given enough time he would rape all 300 cornholes.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Have any one of his many teammates block for him. If the Spartans start chucking spears then they are basically throwing away their entire offense. What are they going to do when they realize they just threw their weapons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmSIf6vUuCM

Skip to 7:50 and 8:00.

No anti-personnel gun on the planet packs the force necessary to do that. They're faster, hotter, and pack a bigger punch for their mass, but physically they don't hit anywhere near as hard as that thrust or throw.

Again, they don't need to pierce the armor to kill him.

And considering the distance of the throw at 1:24, I'd say it's a fair bet that they could plant one in his forehead from within a couple hundred feet.

First of all that wasn't done against kevlar which is way more durable than that armor.

It is also going to be hard for them to hit him when he is moving, someone is covering him and a bunch of other fighters are engaging them in combat.

Vengeful Koala
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
First of all that wasn't done against kevlar which is way more durable than that armor.You're missing the point. I already said twice that the spears don't need to pierce the Kevlar to damage the Punisher; it's the concussive force that would maim or kill him. The video showed that the spear could lift a man clear off of his horse while throwing him in the direction opposite of which he was traveling. No antipersonnel gun on the planet can do that.

I realize. I was simply addressing the faulty premise that Kevlar will protect the Punisher from the Spartans' spears. It won't.

jinXed by JaNx
This is a massare...,just Achilles, Wolverine, Punisher and Legalos could take down the 300.

The punisher may be able to do it alone. It isn't fair at all, throwing the punisher in there. In fact, most of the people you mention make the fight unfair. You should try to keep this match up more balanced. Aragorn, Achilles and legalos,Katsumoto and ujio are great choices but most of the others just make the fight completely unbalanced.

Wolverine can't die, Spiderman and Blade have superhuman strength and agility and Punisher has guns. The spartans have no defense what so ever against these things.

Wei Phoenix
You're missing the point. I already said twice that the spears don't need to pierce the Kevlar to damage the Punisher; it's the concussive force that would maim or kill him. The video showed that the spear could lift a man clear off of his horse while throwing him in the direction opposite of which he was traveling. No antipersonnel gun on the planet can do that.

I realize. I was simply addressing the faulty premise that Kevlar will protect the Punisher from the Spartans' spears. It won't.

Yeah Frank got shot many times, and survived the explosion on the docks, and managed to make his way to the black guy's shore, and survived a beating from the Russian. A spear isn't going to kill him. Also wouldn't a shotgun up close knock someone back off of their horse? Besides that point the Spartans still get horribly stomped in this fight.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah Frank got shot many times, and survived the explosion on the docks, and managed to make his way to the black guy's shore, and survived a beating from the Russian. A spear isn't going to kill him. Also wouldn't a shotgun up close knock someone back off of their horse? Besides that point the Spartans still get horribly stomped in this fight.

yeah, the Spartans wouldn't know what to do against Frank. They would most likely assume that he is a God and then run away. Franks weapons have a much longer range than an arrow. It would take a superhuman to dodge bullets. Arrows on the other hand can be dodged easily from long distances. Frank could gun down the entire 300 with ample ammunition laughing out loud The Spartans wouldn't know what hit them.

SuperkatmanX
achilles is the maddest **** of em all., hed take out all of em just with his sword

Mairuzu
no

siriuswriter
Well, as long as Achilles makes preparations to guard his heel, and as long as the commander makes sure that Achilles doesn't want to fight , then we've got one invincible dude. wolverine makes two invincible dudes.

We're giving Batman his flying suit and grapple gun, so we have a flying dude...

we have a dude who's trained thousands of years for a war ..

i'd keep going but it just seems futile for the spartans.

Mairuzu
Gliding suit?

siriuswriter
pttth. is it so important that i must call every weapon correctly? flying suit, gliding suit, whatevs. he can fly in both of them.

but thanks. i'll definitely have to brush up on my comic hero vocabulary. :P

jaden101
Not to say that the Spartans would win but they've showed some feats that would give the team a hard time. The spear throw to take out the Persian commander before the battle for example...Huge distance and pin-point accurate. Then there's the fact that in the 1st battle against a battle formation that shook the ground, they lost not a single man.

They then fought 10,000 elite Persian troops and came out with very little losses.

A single spear throw stopped a battle rhino dead.

I'd say most of the people on the team with normal human reflexes and strength will suffer badly.

So on that basis I'd say Hector, Batman, Aragorn, Nathan, Katsumoto and Ujio are goners.

Legolas would undoubtadly do a 10/10 with his arrows but hand to hand I think he'd only get a couple more before being cut down.

Punisher I haven't seen so I wont comment on him.

Achiles, if his legend is taken as true, is essentially unkillable so he'd make it through unless a lucky shot took his heel out.

Wolverine would make it through not through skill of fighting but merely because he couldn't take enough damage to finish him off.

V, given that his armour seems impenetrable, would make it through.

Blade wouldn't even need the guns. His sword would be enough.

Spiderman would probably just act as the distraction more than anything else. Granted he can punch harder than anything but why would he risk it if he didn't have to?

Jason would take massive damage but would just keep hacking away, right in the middle of things untill it was all over, then he'd probably start on his own team just for fun.

By blood lust I presume the thread starter means "blood drunk" like the captain was when his son got killed. I think this would work in the spartans favour as it would mean they would be fighting seperately. I think the phalanx would be a disadvantage in this fight because close proximity means anyone with grenades like the punisher would cause more damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.