Sinestro Vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Who wins? i personal think Sinestro takes this.

Enyalus
I want to see him kick Mongul's ass first. Then maybe Loki.

Slaanesh
Sinestro..i gave Hal the win over Loki..and Hal => Sinestro..

Kris Blaze
Sinestro, hard.

BlackZero30x
I think loki would kill sinestro...I mean to me hal>Sinestro and imo loki vs would be kinda close...so loki in this over sinestro

quanchi112
Loki wins.

complexbrother
LOKI will kill Sinestro.

shokosugi
Sinestro wins

OneDumbG0
facepalm @ thread.

Loki 10/10.

WhiteWitchKing
Loki.

Kris Blaze
hmm

xJLxKing
Sinestro. Current Loki is a ...girl

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
facepalm @ thread.

Loki 10/10.

iceman24567
Sinestro

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Sinestro, hard.
I was pretty stunned at this.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
I was pretty stunned at this.

I remember being under the impression, I still somewhat am, that when Sinestro created his own corpse, he far surpassed the limits of a high herald.

Warlord
Loki ftw

Mindset
I remember being under the impression, I still somewhat am, that when Sinestro created his own corpse, he far surpassed the limits of a high herald. I can create my own corpse, it's called suicide.

Allankles
I remember being under the impression, I still somewhat am, that when Sinestro created his own corpse, he far surpassed the limits of a high herald.

What made him surpass high herald?

Sinestro takes this more often than not.

Bentley
Sinestro ftw.

the ninjak
Kid Loki - Sinestro

Loki - Loki

American Dragon
I think Loki does put up a good fight but Sinestro mayb a better fighter constantly taking Green Lantern to the limit and even beating them at times. If its the movie versions I think Loki tho cuz I didnt see what are Sinestros capables with the yellow ring were as Loki at least had 1 fight scene against Thor

leonidas
gl rings have had some funny showings vs magic. not sure how sinestro's ring deals with magic. this is a close fight.

Bentley
Originally posted by leonidas
gl rings have had some funny showings vs magic. not sure how sinestro's ring deals with magic. this is a close fight.

Funny how?

zopzop
As long as this is "regular" Loki (not that garbage "Kid" version), Loki wins the majority and rather easily too.

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley
Funny how?

funny as in they don't stop magic, or work very poorly against it....

Bouboumaster
Sinestro

the ninjak
Originally posted by zopzop
As long as this is "regular" Loki (not that garbage "Kid" version), Loki wins the majority and rather easily too.

Kid Loki's awesome. I'm digging Journey into Mystery.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.