Darth Vader vs. Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Fight is inside mount doom.

Who wins?

Mairuzu
set it up

wouldnt matter, vader wins

Darth Martin
Sauron sucks. He did absolutely shit in the films.

Vader wins by default.

ThunderGodEneru
Vader cuts off his finger ftw.

Dr Will Hatch
THE FORCE OWNS ALL.

Placidity
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
THE FORCE OWNS ALL.

Ok calm down.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Placidity
Ok calm down. I was joking, somewhat.

Seriously though, Sauron is a God and if he has the ring he is invincible. I think Force precog would be enough to land it in Vaders favor, however.

Final Blaxican
Sauron was never a god. The ring did not give him unlimited power it was just a way of preserving the power he already had. Sauron was only a maiar, like Gandalf.

In any case, yeah Vade rchops his ****ing hand off FTW 10/10.

mr.smiley
I would say Vader, but their's so many variables in a fight like this.
Does Saurons weapons or armor have any magical properties that might negate Vaders attack?

Placidity
Charizard owns.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I would say Vader, but their's so many variables in a fight like this.
Does Saurons weapons or armor have any magical properties that might negate Vaders attack?

No.

Sauron doesn't have magical armor. He has armor that's weak enough to be cleaved by a regular human sword, with no magical properties.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Sauron was never a god. The ring did not give him unlimited power it was just a way of preserving the power he already had. Sauron was only a maiar, like Gandalf.

In any case, yeah Vade rchops his ****ing hand off FTW 10/10. Even so, he is all but a God.Where was Eru Iluvatar in all of this?

ThunderGodEneru
Masturbating?

And who cares?

Sauron was defeated by having his finger cut off. Vader separates his whole arm from his body.

Dr Will Hatch
I agree that Vader would win, but he really shouldn't. Robtard made fun of my Palpatine=Satan analogy, but this time there's no exaggeration. Sauron is evil incarnate. He has powers reserved for those only found in the Abrahamic religions.

ThunderGodEneru
Sauron is not even the most powerful "evil incarnate" villain in Tolkienverse, let alone is he Satan.

If anyone is Satan, it is definately Morgoth/Melkor.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I agree that Vader would win, but he really shouldn't. Robtard made fun of my Palpatine=Satan analogy, but this time there's no exaggeration. Sauron is evil incarnate. He has powers reserved for those only found in the Abrahamic religions.

No he doesn't.

How much of Tolkein's world do you actually know about?

Sauron was never top dog. EVER. Before his"reign", he was Morgoth's *****. Nothing more than a lieutenant. Sauron has never been anything special, and has never used any hgodly powers.

BruceSkywalker
I think Vader, but first which version of Vader are we talking about here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.