True? Not? that once a guy knows he has a girls love he's not interesed anymore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mai-Himi
Hi I'm new to this site...I saw one question and I liked the (mostly) positive feedback so I wanted to give it a go...please don't be mean and though it's a random queestion I want to know what guys really think about this and not something that you think your girlfiend would want to here cause I'm not her so you're fine! ^.^ Thanks everyone!

Question: Once a guy knows that a girl loves him then because there is no chase anymore do they get bored and dump them? Do they not care that she loves him with all her heart and would do anything to make him happy? This happened to me and I wanted to know if it's true?

Deja~vu
Welcome.

I think there may be some truth to that from both sexes. It seems to me that there is a dance going on, in metaphorical terms.

If one pulls away then the other moves foreword and it can go the other way around. Either way there is more to it than that also.

I think showing your cards can sometimes make the other take you for granted...IMHO

Symmetric Chaos
1) I'm pretty sure you mean "mai-hime" not "mai-himi"especially considering himi would be pronounced like the word for scream.

2) The are very few hard and fast rules about how people react and pretty much none of them apply to everyone. Then again I know nothing about intimate relationships, but I can say with certainty that there are guys that virtually fetishize doting on women.

Deja~vu
What are you talking about??? blink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deja~vu
What are you talking about??? blink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mai-hime

Deja~vu
This person didn't say that, did they? dID I miss something?

Symmetric Chaos
It's his/her name.

Tommy Jarvis
But what significance does that have upon which the question that was presented? It was a correction that wasn't really needed or wanted, dude.

SuperkatmanX
Alot of Men seem to think theyre invulnerable when in a relationship. Females are really emotional, whilst men just think theyre real tough and logical..., they act like they dont care, but call their bluff one day. youll see that its just all an act..

inimalist
Originally posted by Tommy Jarvis
But what significance does that have upon which the question that was presented? It was a correction that wasn't really needed or wanted, dude.

I misspelled my name when I first joined

If someone had pointed it out earlier it would have been nice

Darth Macabre
Depends on the guy. For me, personally, it was true, but I have since gotten over that trend with age...or so I think. Meh, who am I fooling, its still true for me.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tommy Jarvis

None, I'm just a pedant.

HoldenCaulfield
I'm unaware of any specific rules for love in relationships. I'm sure some guys do get bored, yeah - but it's also quite apparent that an awful lot don't.

Why not give it a go? You never know, he might just get bored of you without having to fall in love.

Mairuzu
Always let them love you more

or become the greatest in bed

cyrex_motem
If you have to worry about telling a guy you love him then its not the right relationship for you. Forget him and move on with your life.

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
I misspelled my name when I first joined

If someone had pointed it out earlier it would have been nice

You didn't actually misspell it, since it's not a real word. Stupid inamilist.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mai-Himi

Question: Once a guy knows that a girl loves him then because there is no chase anymore do they get bored and dump them? Do they not care that she loves him with all her heart and would do anything to make him happy? This happened to me and I wanted to know if it's true?

Should have let him have anal, that would have kept his interest, once that got old for him, invite one of your (attractive and preferrably bisexual) female friends for a 3-some, then you could move onto some of the more kinkier things as things played out.

On the flip-side, once a girl knows a guy cares about her, she'll likely turn the ****. It's like a built-in reaction, maybe it has something to do evolutionary-wise.

Rogue Jedi
It works both ways, for both sexes, it depends on the person.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It works both ways, for both sexes, it depends on the person.

That belongs in a fortune cookie.

Mairuzu
make it a sig instead

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
That belongs in a fortune cookie. Simple answer to a simple question.

Robtard
Simple answer to a simple question.

That also belongs in a fortune cookie. I think we've found your calling in life, sir.

Symmetric Chaos
That also belongs in a fortune cookie. I think we've found your calling in life, sir.

Why would he miniturize himself and hide in Chinese food?

Rogue Jedi
That also belongs in a fortune cookie. I think we've found your calling in life, sir. 10-23-34-23-12-21

Mairuzu
wut

Rogue Jedi
shazam

siriuswriter
Well, I think there's definitely a Henry VIII thing going on with some guys. AND girls, as a matter of fact.

Those people who will do anything for the chase but once they've caught the prey there's no interest any more.

Most of the time, in real-life, that sort of attitude reaaaally comes to bite you in the ass. Which, coincidentally seems to be the reason for a change in attitude...

Mairuzu
The chase is fun, and when we do win the prize its a huge ego boost. People just want what they can't have.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Well, I think there's definitely a Henry VIII thing going on with some guys. AND girls, as a matter of fact.

What? A desire to ensure they have a male heir under all circumstances n order to secure their kingship and their houses grip on power?

Robtard
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
What? A desire to ensure they have a male heir under all circumstances n order to secure their kingship and their houses grip on power?

Or syphilis.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Or syphilis.

Good contribution Diane.

Jack Daniels
10-23-34-23-12-21
r those winning lotto #s?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
r those winning lotto #s? the lotto has 2 of the same number? stoned

Jack Daniels
guessin not lotto numbers then..lol
nice sig by the way mairuzu

Mindship
Originally posted by Mai-Himi
Question: Once a guy knows that a girl loves him then because there is no chase anymore do they get bored and dump them? Do they not care that she loves him with all her heart and would do anything to make him happy? This happened to me and I wanted to know if it's true? My guess is, you picked the wrong type of guy.

inimalist
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav

thats always been my problem

Jack Daniels
every man has his sin..lol..(assuming your male as your gender is unspecified)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.