Question on the Stepford Cuckoos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialbodies
I know their telepathic and all but exactly how powerful are they stacked against other telepaths. I mean where would you put them on a telepathic list of the strongest to weakest; another thing what's some of their feats if you guys know any.

Oh and here something to think about how would they do against these people.

Professor X-
Jean Grey-
Shadow King-
Emma frost-
Cassandra Nova-
Exodus-
Nate Grey-
Cable-
Kid Omega-

(In telepathic combat only)

KingD19
Together, they can put up a pretty decent fight against just about anyone, but I think they go down to the higher levels after a bit of a fight. Plus it's pretty hard to get in their heads, since they think as one, and are crazy.

wannabe
Originally posted by celestialbodies
I know their telepathic and all but exactly how powerful are they stacked against other telepaths. I mean where would you put them on a telepathic list of the strongest to weakest; another thing what's some of their feats if you guys know any.

Oh and here something to think about how would they do against these people.

Professor X-
Jean Grey-
Shadow King-
Emma frost-
Cassandra Nova-
Exodus-
Nate Grey-
Cable-
Kid Omega-

(In telepathic combat only)
Their raw power individually should be around Emma's level and surely surpasses Xavier's when they are in synch. Yet they are still very young and rather inexperienced compared to the other high-levelers.

LordKaos
Originally posted by wannabe
Their raw power individually should be around Emma's level and surely surpasses Xavier's when they are in synch. Yet they are still very young and rather inexperienced compared to the other high-levelers.

I don't know about them syncing and surpassing Xavier, Emma alone dominated the thousand in one rather easily. The only time they appeared to be above Xaviers level was when they were using Cerebra while hopped on kick.

celestialbodies
I know they were the daughters of Emma I just wanted to know how good they are as a triplet. Thought they were a little more powerful than Emma frost.

wannabe
Originally posted by LordKaos
I don't know about them syncing and surpassing Xavier, Emma alone dominated the thousand in one rather easily. The only time they appeared to be above Xaviers level was when they were using Cerebra while hopped on kick.
I was more talking about implied raw power potential then about actual feats and telepathic ability as a combination of power, talent and experience. Talking about the latter they certainly do not surpass Xavier or Frost ... yet.

LordKaos
Originally posted by wannabe
I was more talking about implied raw power potential then about actual feats and telepathic ability as a combination of power, talent and experience. Talking about the latter they certainly do not surpass Xavier or Frost ... yet.

I know what you meant, the kick and cerebra was all about giving them enough raw power to defeat Quinton, they only used a psi blast that has nothing to do with experience, and that was the only time they appeared to be on par with Xavier power wise, they needed all that to defeat one lone mutant, Xavier has used his power to cut through planet wide psi static to project his astral form to Galactus and them directed the collective thoughts of the Skrull homeworld into the mind of said World devourer, something like that takes power not skill, as all telepaths have the ability to astral project and forge mental links with others, a feat like Xaviers took power, not skill. Same with Emma overriding the minds of 1000 telepaths and a machine took power and will, hers was greater, skill may have played a role but for the most part that was a power feat, more-so than a skill feat.

wannabe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.