Choose your own fate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
In each situation, you have enough time to master your equipment.

1. The Joker is after you. You have access to Punisher's entire arsenal (only conventional weaponry).

2. Carnage is after you. You have Spiderman's powers.

3. Dr. Doom is after you. You are wearing the latest Iron Man armor.

4. Hulk is after you. You have Wolverine's powers without the adamantium skeleton.

5. Cyborg Superman is after you. You have a Green Lantern ring.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Starscream M

That one....would be pretty easy to pull off.

Grinning Goku

1. The Joker is after you. You have access to Punisher's entire arsenal (only conventional weaponry).

2. Carnage is after you in NYC. You have Spiderman's powers.

4. Hulk is after you. You have Wolverine's powers without the adamantium skeleton.

1. I'll take the Joker head on.

2. I'll head for the ****in' hills.

3. I'll take Doom on for the hell of it.

4. I'll run. The Hulk would just turn me into a bloody ball of flesh.

5. I'd take Cyborg Superman on.

Mekrob
I'd shoot Joker in the nose.

I'd punch Carnage in the shins.

Doom would kill me.

I would heal me foot after it chokes Hulk to death.

I'd create a boxing mitt, and punch Cyborg in the sternum.

Galan007
1. The Joker is after you. You have access to Punisher's entire arsenal (only conventional weaponry). I wait in a corner. Joker approaches. I shoot him in the mouth.

5. Cyborg Superman is after you. You have a Green Lantern ring. With mastery of a GL ring, you'd think one would be able to beat Hank.

SoulDevourer
1 - ok
2 - hesitates. Carnage > Spidey but Carnage overated
3 - ok
4 - u kiddin right? thats spite even with the adamantium skeleton. RUN 4 IT!
5 - ok

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
With mastery of a GL ring, you'd think one would be able to beat Hank.

Yeah. With no PIS hindering me like in a comic, I'd ask the ring for a full readout of Kryptonian DNA, transform myself, go take a dip in the sun, come back and rip Cyborg to shreds.

Mekrob
Personally, if a boxing mitt didn't work, a beartrap would be a close second.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mekrob
Personally, if a boxing mitt didn't work, a beartrap would be a close second. A tennis racket is always a good choice.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. With no PIS hindering me like in a comic, I'd ask the ring for a full readout of Kryptonian DNA, transform myself, go take a dip in the sun, come back and rip Cyborg to shreds. Superman Prime (the gold one) used a big hand to pwn Solaris. So logically, something like that should work on Hank, as well.

Enyalus
Superman Prime (the gold one) used a big hand to pwn Solaris. So logically, something like that should work on Hank, as well.

Homeboy was already virtually dead...

Mekrob
Superman Prime (the gold one) used a big hand to pwn Solaris. So logically, something like that should work on Hank, as well. Nope. Hank is invincible... nothing short of a galaxy destroying blast can hurt him... he will reform... there was three of them!!!

Etc.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Homeboy was already virtually dead... Even so, all you'd need to do is make a bigger hand.

Enyalus
Even so, all you'd need to do is make a bigger hand.

Cosmic masturbation?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mekrob
Nope. Hank is invincible... nothing short of a galaxy destroying blast can hurt him... he will reform... there was three of them!!!

Etc. Originally posted by Galan007
Even so, all you'd need to do is make a bigger hand.

ThunderGodEneru

5. Cyborg Superman is after you. You have a Green Lantern ring. 1. I sit in the corner and shoot him in the face.

2. I kick Carnage in the balls and beat down his face with my balls.

3. I kill myself.

4. I throw a Python on Huc.

5. Kinda easy if I have mastered it.

Placidity
This is spite. I always win.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Placidity
This is spite. I always win.

Except in the bedroom.

Placidity
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Except in the bedroom.

Yea so... thats not part of this scenario.

Bouboumaster
I kill the Joker and and play it cool with the Hulk.

For the others, I bfr myself

StiltmanFTW

1. Christ.

2. OMG.

3. I wouldn't be able to operate the latest IM armor without Extremis... you realize that? confused

4. Great. Which Hulk?

5. I don't have GL training, though...

SamZED
So if I choose #2 all I have to do is beat the crap outta Carnage and I get free Spidey powers? Sweet.smile

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1. Christ.

2. OMG.

lol...I think this is the proper reaction to those situations

Starscream M
Originally posted by SamZED
So if I choose #2 all I have to do is beat the crap outta Carnage and I get free Spidey powers? Sweet.smile no, you get Spidey's powers...all you have to do is survive Carnage

Martian_mind

Though I wouldn't need the powers.

StiltmanFTW
How would you stop him?

SamZED
no, you get Spidey's powers...all you have to do is survive Carnage
Even better. I get Spidey powers, ill use them to steal a flamethrower and my moral code unlike Peter's wont stop me from frighing his ass. The only problem is Carnage might kill other people while he's after me, so i'd only agree if he's ONLY after me.

Martian_mind
How would you stop him?

Beat the shit out of him.

Or a portable stereo.

SamZED
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Beat the shit out of him.

Or a portable stereo. erm If thats your plan you're gonna get cut to pieces...

Martian_mind
erm If thats your plan you're gonna get cut to pieces...

Oh ye of little faith.

StiltmanFTW
Even better. I get Spidey powers, ill use them to steal a flamethrower and my moral code unlike Peter's wont stop me from frighing his ass. The only problem is Carnage might kill other people while he's after me, so i'd only agree if he's ONLY after me.

I doubt that a flamethrower would stop Carnage erm He is not THAT vulnerable to fire.

Placidity
Oh ye of little faith.

Is that from the Bible or Mr Miracle in JLU Animated?

SamZED
I doubt that a flamethrower would stop Carnage erm He is not THAT vulnerable to fire. He is. He has a great resistance to sonics but is vulnerable to fire. A flamethrower would work.

StiltmanFTW
He is. He has a great resistance to sonics but is vulnerable to fire. A flamethrower would work.

I disagree. You'd need a hi-tech weaponry to actually hurt him.

Simple flamethrower just isn't enough. And Carnage would avoid the flame if he really had to.

http://i43.tinypic.com/x38ro5.jpg

Starscream M
yeah, stiltman has a good point

it would be next to impossible to actually hit carnage with a flamethrower

occultdestroyer

1. I just finish him off before he gets the time to prep.

2. Swing as far as I can away from Carnage and look for a safe place to hide.

3. Assuming I have Extremis, and have full control of the armor, I take him head on.

4. I'll run away as far as I can, screaming like a little girl before being turned into a human meatball.

5. I BFR myself. There's no freakin' way I could win against DC's top technopath with 10 Sinestro rings.

Nestical
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
and play it cool with the Hulk.

wtf? laughing

Lord Feron
1. I do what batman should of done a long ****ing time ago.

2. I draw alot of police toward him and as he gets shoti in a hail of bullets I'll bury him under a pile of cars. If it's just me and him.... Maybe fight near a big ass bell and make use of that.

3. I will fight knowing I will lose only to have such a honorable death at his hands. (won't be making it easy but he will serve me my ass.)

4. Crack some jokes message him and maybe even tickle him. When i lull him into a calm relaxing state of mind. He will revert back into hulk and I chop his ****ing head off. (but more likily he just chew me up and poop me out)

5. I would wtf pawn his annoying bit*h ass.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Nestical
wtf? laughing

I'll would be like.. "C'mon man, we are pal! I don't want to hurt you! We could be friend, y'know? Take it cool, buddy!"

And I would pray that he doesn't say "No".

Dr Will Hatch
1. I call in the Justice League. The Joker is too unpredictable.
2. I hide for a while and **** him up with a flamethrower when he's not expecting it.
3. I'll take him on if I have Extremis, and win.
4. I borrow Punishers special bullets
5. I take him on and win.

I'd choose scenario 3.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
1. I call in the Justice League. The Joker is too unpredictable.
2. I hide for a while and **** him up with a flamethrower when he's not expecting it.
3. I'll take him on if I have Extremis, and win.
4. I borrow Punishers special bullets
5. I take him on and win.

I'd choose scenario 3.

1. I had no idea that Punisher`s equipment includes JLA communicator stick out tongue

2. The simultaneous fire from two hi-tech microwave heat projectors did nothing but forced Carnage to retreat back. They failed to knock him out. You really think a flamethrower would do the job? No way.

3. No, you wouldn't.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9020/mightyavengers9018.th.jpg http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4632/mightyavengers9019mt8.th.jpg http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3079/mightyavengers9020je6.th.jpg

4. What special bullets? I don't recall Punisher ever using anti-hulk bullets What the f**k?

5. Not likely. GL training counts as an outside help.

Starscream M

4. What special bullets? I don't recall Punisher ever using anti-hulk bullets What the f**k?
punisher had a gun that ripped Rhino's hide

SoulDevourer
punishers AP ammo wont help against Hulk

either Hulk is very pissed and the bullets wont do squat
or he isnt and they go thru his skin but then he recover quickly anyway

StiltmanFTW
punisher had a gun that ripped Rhino's hide

Wasn't that a bazooka from Stuart Clarke? It doesn't count as conventional weaponry.

Dr Will Hatch
I remember one Punisher issue(Ennis issue?) where he used some kind of nuclear bullet to stop the Hulk.

Who has taken down Carnage and how did they do it?

SoulDevourer
Sentry tore him in half with bare hands big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I remember one Punisher issue(Ennis issue?) where he used some kind of nuclear bullet to stop the Hulk.

Who has taken down Carnage and how did they do it?

He fed Banner with explosives or something like that. He detonated them after Hulk had done the job for him.

Firestar has what it takes to stop Cletus' clock.

Dr Will Hatch
Then I'm screwed with number 2.

occultdestroyer
The only fight where you can possibly win is #1.
And even that is highly doubtful.

TricksterPriest
2 is tough, but doable. 1 IMO, is the hardest one. Simply because conventional weapons aren't gonna cut it against Joker.

The rest are suicide missions. Ironman with Extremis helps, but Doom's always had the better armor.

Kasper Gutman
Didn't read the thread, got sidetracked with flashbacks to the old Choose Your Own Adventure novels : )

SevenShackles

1 = Id kill the laughing bastard no problem.

2 = id fight Carnage, if i start to lose im running like hell... ill probly end up running

3 = if anything id paint my armor green and apply for a job at castle Doom. Doom hitman/lacky sounds better than actually fighting the guy.
if i had to fight him his magic would probly kill me.

4 = running like hell. this is a horrible fight to be in, the fact my bones can brake just makes it worse.

5 = easily done. give me a ring and only what i can figure out for myself in a month then im screwed, but give me time to master it, ill win.

TricksterPriest
Mastering the ring? You'd have to be over skyfather with it, (IE: surpass a guardian) because Henshaw insulted them after they shot at him.

And to anyone thinking 1 is easy and that you can be the guy to take Joker......you're kidding yourselves. erm Joker is crazier than anyone else in comics, and he's one of the few people who even Batman fears. On top of this, he's a maniacal genius with no restraint or psychological weakspots to exploit. Batman does not kill, but who else makes him test it? Who else pushes him the farthest? And Joker has beaten down hit squads, hired thugs, Batman, Cassandra Cain, and more. He is a fiercesome CQC combatant and his moves are impossible to read.

I'd be scared shitless of fighting someone like the Joker for real. I guarantee all of you would feel the same if he was right behind you now. Don't move. Don't speak. Just..........feel the knife closing around your throat. The coarse gloves delicately fingering your jugular. Hear the laughter ringing through your ears.

And breathe in the acidic smell of your life's blood pouring your body.

That's the Joker. The stuff of nightmares. no

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

I'd be scared shitless of fighting someone like the Joker for real. I guarantee all of you would feel the same if he was right behind you now. Don't move. Don't speak. Just..........feel the knife closing around your throat. The coarse gloves delicately fingering your jugular. Hear the laughter ringing through your ears.

And breathe in the acidic smell of your life's blood pouring your body.

That's the Joker. The stuff of nightmares. no

It's so obvious you got turned on typing this.....

Anyways,I could take anyone mentioned in this thread in H2H,so bring it.

Placidity
It's so obvious you got turned on typing this.....

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.