The Predator VS Jason Vorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
This scenario starts out like a predator movie.
A small carrier craft blazes towards Earth. harboring a Predator with the urge to hunt.
As it blast through the night time sky on its fast descent, we see the burner from the ship illuminate an old wooden sign.

"Camp Crystal Lake".

For 3 days the Predator scouts out Jason Vorhees and studies his brutal killings as he passes anything that comes his way.

Who takes this fight?

My personal opinion is that if the Predator decided to use all his weapons, he would take Jason fairly easy.
But I think given the scenario above, if a Predator had been watching Jason kill for three days, he would probably want to make this a tough as a challenge as he could and would probably decide to fight Jason hand to hand.
In which case I think the match gets tougher to call.

Any opinions?

Tommy Jarvis
Weapons - Predator
Combat - Jason

Then again, it depends on the version because even with weapons the Predator wouldn't fair well against Uber Jason.

Placidity
I like the matchup.

I would have to say Predator though cause... plasma cannon, and theres no way Jason is dodging anything.

H2H Combat would go to Jason cause Predator can't physically hurt him. But maybe if he had some basic weaponary like the spear and shuriken, he could put up a fight.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Placidity
I like the matchup.

I would have to say Predator though cause... plasma cannon, and theres no way Jason is dodging anything.

H2H Combat would go to Jason cause Predator can't physically hurt him. But maybe if he had some basic weaponary like the spear and shuriken, he could put up a fight.

I was thinking that too.
Chances are Jason will have a Machete or some sort of bladed or impailing weapon at his side.

celestialdemon
If it's just hand to hand without either one of them having weapons, I would still give the win to the Predator. He has a lifetime more fighting experience, and as durable as Jason is, he's never faced anyone as physically powerful as a Predator. Jason won't be able to manhandle him like he does others.

KingD19
If it's no weapons for either side, I give it to Predator, after all, he did slam an alien through a wall, and did a bunch of other things that showed great strength, and Jason has been shown to be able to have his limbs separated, which would the win easy.

Wanderer11
I think the Predator just about edges it for me. But, I think it would be one hell of a battle.

Robtard
Plasma cannon would tear Jason to pieces.

H2H, Jason uppercuts the Predator's head clean off (ala Jason Takes Manhatten style).

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Robtard

H2H, Jason uppercuts the Predator's head clean off (ala Jason Takes Manhatten style).

Jason hasn't done that to anyone with a Predator's size and durability.

ThunderGodEneru
Predator, easily.

A noob Predator pulled an Alien Queen into the ocean with its chest impaled, and said noob was owning Aliens.

Predator is much stronger. He is faster, and MAYBE less durable. Predator separates Jason's head from his shoulders.

Placidity
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

A noob Predator pulled an Alien Queen into the ocean with its chest impaled, and said noob was owning Aliens.

Noob predator was pulling Alien Queen when he got impaled. Alexa finished the job.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Placidity
Noob predator was pulling Alien Queen when he got impaled. Alexa finished the job. Are you sure that is how it happened?

Because that sounds like a load of bullshit. Alexa is a normal human female. no expression

Placidity
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Are you sure that is how it happened?

Because that sounds like a load of bullshit. Alexa is a normal human female. no expression

No bullshit I assure you. They pretty much tipped the water tower over, but it got stuck. Scar got impaled, when he was about to get headshotted, Alexa used a shovel as a lever to give it that final push over the edge.

Robtard
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Jason hasn't done that to anyone with a Predator's size and durability.

Predators are larger than humans, but they're not THAT much larger. I also highly doubt their neck muscles, bones and tissue is leagues tougher than a humans. Bullets hurt them just the same, "if it bleeds, we can kill it", quoth the Arnold.

If Danny ****ing Glover can defeat one h2h, I think a super-strong mutant zombie with "regenerative abilities" can fair at least just as good in h2h against one.

celestialdemon
Predators are larger than humans, but they're not THAT much larger. I also highly doubt their neck muscles, bones and tissue is leagues tougher than a humans. Bullets hurt them just the same, "if it bleeds, we can kill it", quoth the Arnold.

If Danny ****ing Glover can defeat one h2h, I think a super-strong mutant zombie with "regenerative abilities" can fair at least just as good in h2h against one.

Not THAT much larger? The Predator from the first one dwarfed Arnold, who himself is about 6'2". That's bigger than Jason. You highly doubt they are lots tougher than humans, yet someone of Arnold's strength barely fazed one.

Danny Glover defeated a fledgling Predator using his own weapon. This is a no weapons battle. And if you want to use that as a negative, Jason was killed by a kid before.

Robtard
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Not THAT much larger? The Predator from the first one dwarfed Arnold, who himself is about 6'2". That's bigger than Jason. You highly doubt they are lots tougher than humans, yet someone of Arnold's strength barely fazed one.

Danny Glover defeated a fledgling Predator using his own weapon. This is a no weapons battle. And if you want to use that as a negative, Jason was killed by a kid before.

Don't be a retard, it was larger than Arnold (as I said), it did not "dwarf" him. I know they're tougher, as I've seen them take damage which would kill a human in the movies. Yet punching off someones head takes a considerable amount super-human strength, I'm betting the Predator's don't have Jason-uppercut resistant necks.

Very true. Yet Predator's bleed and are injured when you cut or shoot them, despite their greater durability. Jason takes bullets, knives, chainsaws and the like, yet keeps on coming like nothing happened.

celestialdemon
Don't be a retard, it was larger than Arnold (as I said), it did not "dwarf" him. I know they're tougher, as I've seen them take damage which would kill a human in the movies. Yet punching off someones head takes a considerable amount super-human strength, I'm betting the Predator's don't have Jason-uppercut resistant necks.

The height difference between Arnold and the Predator was greater than that of Jason and Freddy. Jason was roughly 2-3 inches taller than Arnold. The Predator is a little over a foot taller than him. So while it may not be dwarfing, both Arnold and Jason aren't near the Predator in size.

Oh, and the guy whose head he knocked off was pretty skinny. If you want to use that as proof that he could do the same to a Predator, I gladly call BS on that.

Very true. Yet Predator's bleed and are injured when you cut or shoot them, despite their greater durability. Jason takes bullets, knives, chainsaws and the like, yet keeps on coming like nothing happened.

Yet Jason has been killed several times before by people far weaker and less skilled than a Predator, so he doesn't take everything as if nothing happened.

The Heap
The Predator for the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.