Monarch vs. Darkseid (Great Darkness Saga)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
To the death people. Who wins?

Enyalus
Darkseid every time. In addition to having more powers and the OE trump card, he's also physically stronger and faster. PC Mon-el and the Legion > GA Prime.

guy222
DS

Kris Blaze
Going with the arch.

quanchi112
I'm taking Monarch here.

xJLxKing
DS

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
DS I don't see Ds being able to throw down with an amped Prime.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see Ds being able to throw down with an amped Prime. Why not? Didn't enyalus already state that he fought PC mon El?

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see Ds being able to throw down with an amped Prime.

Dude was slapping around PC Supes in a weaker form. GDS DS slapped around PC Mon-el, too.

TricksterPriest
And yet regular Darkseid is stronger, by on panel evidence and GDS Darkseid's own admission.........

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why not? Didn't enyalus already state that he fought PC mon El? Prime in a guardian amp.Originally posted by Enyalus
Dude was slapping around PC Supes in a weaker form. GDS DS slapped around PC Mon-el, too. Monarch is too powerful. He took on more heroes and showed that they were nothing while a weaker Orion took on Ds for an extended period of time.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And yet regular Darkseid is stronger, by on panel evidence and GDS Darkseid's own admission......... We know that current Ds is not stronger than GDS Darkseid.

TricksterPriest
Actually, we do know DS is stronger. FOUNDATIONS. Now GTFO.

Enyalus
laughing out loud Well if we go by other recent threads, Monarch is more powerful than Galactus. So apparently he wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, we do know DS is stronger. FOUNDATIONS. Now GTFO. Ds was stronger than Gds before he took on Mordru's power. Sure. Not after.

Badabing
Any more reports or trouble by those I've spoken with the past few days and there will be temp bans. Those of you who have been antagonizing will get warned at the very least. For some of you, any more warnings may mean a perm ban.

I have 6-8 names that have either been causing problems or exasperating problems the past few days. This ends today one way or another. You all can choose to stop the nonsense or I can end this idiocy with bans.

Any questions or objections can be taken to a PM.

occultdestroyer
Darksied wins.

And with regards to this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t504220.html
^
Darksied wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.