grand master vs mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
no limits bard, all out fight.{both can also use their intellect if they wish it} 4 hours of informed prep time.

Knowsbleed33
Grandmaster = to Galactus who is >>>Mephisto.

Loeb logic at its best.

leonheartmm
lol. not close though, grand master has at time been beaten by the likes of galactus. and ud be hard put to find any feats on par wit galactus, or even skyfathers. elders arent that strong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Loeb logic at its best. So GM is uber now thanks to loeb. Dammit. I quit reading hulk at issue 6.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lol. not close though, grand master has at time been beaten by the likes of galactus. and ud be hard put to find any feats on par wit galactus, or even skyfathers. elders arent that strong.
it was pretty much stated that GM's power rival that of Galactus

leonheartmm
but its a statement. he was rather easily subdued by even a seperated infinite gem by thanos. and both parties have prep here.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by leonheartmm
but its a statement. he was rather easily subdued by even a seperated infinite gem by thanos. and both parties have prep here.
Usually statements like these are true, and have no actual purpose to tell a lie.

leonheartmm
^but they are also inconsistant in comics. im not claiming subterfuge.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Usually statements like these are true, and have no actual purpose to tell a lie.

It's not true, Loeb is a dunce.

The Elders are no match for Galactus.

xJLxKing
It's not true, Loeb is a dunce.

The Elders are no match for Galactus.
Whoever said I don't think he is a bad writer? Heck after I saw the weird hulk I gave up.

guy222
Loeb = thumb down

Phantom Zone

Loeb logic at its best.

Who what where when?

Naija boy
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Who what where when?

Hulk 10. Galactus mentions that GMs power "rivals his own"

Juntai
Did no one else read Surfer volume 3's opening arc or two?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hulk 10. Galactus mentions that GMs power "rivals his own" Dammit loeb.

psycho gundam
if grandmaster is galactus' rival in power, ego must be living tribunal's rival of the elders.

bottom line, loeb's a tool and his hulk book is a gag comic that couldn't last like 5-6 issues without pissing readers off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.