Fantastic Four vs The Incredibles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
The Incredibles

1. Mr Incredible
2. Elasti-Girl
3. Dash
4. Violet
5. Frozone

vs

Fantastic Four

1. Human Torch
2. Susan Storm
3. Reed Richards
4. The Thing

. . .

- Torch can't fly more than 25m above ground
- No Supernova
- No bubble-in-the-brain

Occurs in a football stadium. No civillians, willing to kill children etc.

Who?

KingD19
Mr Incredible proved himself stronger than Thing, he takes him out.

Elasti-Girl and Reed go at it, but I think she uses her feminine wiles to take him out.

Sue and Violet, they have the same powers, but I think Violet showed more versatility, though Sue showed hers to be stronger. Though Violet seemed capable of holding hers longer, not sure on this one.

Frozone takes out Torch.

And if Jack-Jack was in the fight, he solos.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19

And if Jack-Jack was in the fight, he solos.

Yea he would if he was abit older. He could probably solo both his family and the F4 lol.

I was also going to add the scenario that Dash has grown up abit so he can at least deliver punches that hurt a normal human, but it wouldn't be from the films so...

KingD19
I think Dash's punches would hurt more than a little boy punch if he didn't just punch fast, he actually ran, then hit you, bringing his momentum into the punch. If he did that, I think he could hit at least hard enough to break someones face.

Darth Martin
The Incredibles

jinXed by JaNx
This is a very hard match to decide. The Fantastic four have a huge disadvantage here, being confined to their live action counterparts. There is no way that the Fantastic Four from the comics would ever lose to the Incredibles but the movie versions are most likely going to lose and quickly. Mr Incredible, Frozone and Elasti girl have to much experience. The Incredibles team also has much more of a variety in abilities. I don't think the Fantastic Four has a chance. If this were the comic versions though, Torch would waste the entire Incredibles team by himself.

Impediment
If you want to argue semantics, Frozone is not a member of the Incredibles.

However, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone, experienced as they are, are weakened by the lack of experience of Dash and Violet.

Sue and Ben, alone, could demolish their opponents.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
If you want to argue semantics, Frozone is not a member of the Incredibles.

However, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone, experienced as they are, are weakened by the lack of experience of Dash and Violet.

Sue and Ben, alone, could demolish their opponents.

"Its Clobberin' Time" as Ben would say

KingD19
Well, Incredible has shown to be stronger than Ben, far stronger.
And as how Sue uses her forcefields in the movie, I think the Incredible take it.

Impediment
Well, Incredible has shown to be stronger than Ben, far stronger.
And as how Sue uses her forcefields in the movie, I think the Incredible take it.

Explain, please. On both counts.

Wanderer11
It would be a very close battle, but I think that the experience is on the side of FF. So by that logic or lack of, I will go for them.

KingD19
Well, Ben could barely hold a firetruck, which he needed help from Sue, and maybe Reed, I can't remember, to pull back on the bridge.

Mr. Incredible was arm curling two train cars, with each arm, and bench pressing one to if I'm not mistaken. I think that those weigh much more than a single firetruck. Also, fighting the giant robot thingy, I don't know how much it weighed, or how hard it hit, but it couldn't take him down.

And in the movie, I saw Sue use her force fields as a shock wave, molding them to hold objects, and defensive structures. A shockwave wouldn't stop Mrs. Incredible, or Violet, or be quick enough for Dash. And if she tried to grab one of the incredibles, Mr. Incredible could break out, and Violet could make one to counter Sues.

And the FF may outweigh Dash and Violet in the experience dept., but Frozone, Mr, and Mrs. Incredible have been heroes for years. While the FF have been heroes for months, maybe a few years tops at the time of the sequel.

Placidity
Incredible pulled a whole train along. And he also stopped a speeding train by pushing against it.

KingD19
Thank you for stating that Placidity, I'd forgotten. Gosh I need to watch that movie again.

Robtard
Mr. Incredible picked up the omnidroid, which was huge and made of metal. He rips Ben a new *******.

Impediment
Sue is more experienced than Violet, I think we can all agree.

KingD19
Of that we can agree, but the FF would still lose.
Mr. Incredible(Win) vs Thing(Lose)
Mrs. Incredible(Win)(She has much more experience, such as making herself a parachute or a boat) vs Mr. Fantastic(Lose)
Violet vs Invisible Woman - Not sure on this one, Violets seemed powerful for her age, but Sue has done more.
Frozone vs Human Torch - Not sure on this one either, if Frozone could take him out before he went Super Nova, he wins.

Dash could make pot shots on Sue and Reed.

Impediment
Whoa.

Explain to me how Frozone could possibly extinguish Johnny's Nova Flame?

Reed could, hypothetically, extend himslef out of Dash's reach. Sue could make a force field.

KingD19
I said if Frozone could take him out before he went Super Nova. He did crash in the snowy mountains and get extinguished. And Frozone can make it very cold, considering the ice he made stayed and didn't melt.

And with Reed focused on Mrs. Incredible, he wouldn't be able to keep full track of Dash.

And Sue could make a force field, but I'm curious as to how hard Dash can get when he builds momentum and speed before he throws a punch.

Placidity
@ Imped: He can't, I don't think.

jinXed by JaNx
I really don't think frozone can take down the torch. We don't know the Torches limits. We do know, however that he can atleast go Super Nova and he can also intensify his heat almost instantly, to a seemingly endless degree. The Torch has great agility and speeds of flight. I really don't think that frozone could produce an ice blast cold enough to break through the emitting flames and reach his core.

The only way to truly extinguish the Torch is by knocking him out. I think the experience of Mr Incredible and his wife would be able to accomplish that. If Torch were more experienced and level headed i think he would be able to take out the entire team of the Incredibles.

KingD19
Well if Doom withstood his Nova blast, I think Mr. Incredible could too, and he wasn't knocked out when he was on the slope remember, he was flamed on, and he hit the snow bank, and when the steam cleared, he was human and sitting in a man made jacuzzi.

Also Surfer took him a few miles up and he fizzled out too. If Frozone can freeze people solid, I think he can muster enough cold to overcome Torch's flames.

jinXed by JaNx
Well if Doom withstood his Nova blast, I think Mr. Incredible could too, and he wasn't knocked out when he was on the slope remember, he was flamed on, and he hit the snow bank, and when the steam cleared, he was human and sitting in a man made jacuzzi.

Also Surfer took him a few miles up and he fizzled out too. If Frozone can freeze people solid, I think he can muster enough cold to overcome Torch's flames.

Yeah i remember that scene but that was before he learned control over his abilities. He didnt even know he could fly at that point. I'm not saying the Torch can be extinguished but unless you knock him out he is just going to re-ignite. when surfer took Torch to the upper levels of the atmosphere im pretty sure his flames extinguished because he was quickly losing oxygen. If Torch didn't require oxygen he could have sustained his flame form.

To take out the Torch, Frozone would have produce a blast that can shut down the Torches core. like i mentioned before, we do not know the Torches limits but we know that he can at least reach the temperature of a stellar explosion. It only took him a few seconds to reach that degree of heat. It would also be hard for Frozone to hit the Torch because he is a moving target.

you really think that Mr Incredible can withstand the Torches Super Nova? Doom wasn't flesh, Mr Incredible is.

KingD19
But wasn't Mr. Incredible fighting in lava? I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but he was shown to be pretty much invincible to everything.

Placidity
But wasn't Mr. Incredible fighting in lava? I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but he was shown to be pretty much invincible to everything.

Nope, he was fighting in a volcano, pretty much next to lava. It would've been extremely hot in there, but a far cry from actually being in lava.

KingD19
Ahhh, I really need to watch that movie again, and it needs a sequel, with JACK JACK IN IT DAMMIT!!!!

jinXed by JaNx
he was shown to be pretty much invincible to everything.

Yeah, he was a brick shit house. He is the only reason i think the Fantastic Four would lose.

KingD19
Okay, Johnny I'm not sure of, but I know for a fact that as far as rubber people go, Mrs. Incredible has more skill, ability, and experience.
Mr. Incredible is stronger and more durable than Thing.
No idea about Sue and Violet. I think Violet because her force fields are pretty.

Jack Jack solos.

ThunderGodEneru
Mr. Incredible would completely dominate Thing in a physical fight, that much is certain. He benched a train car, stopped a whole train by bracing himself, curled two train cars, and this was when he was still out of shape, by the end of the movie he was stronger.

As for Elastigirl vs. Reed, I think Elastigirl has shown the greater variety of abilities and has the experience.

Frozone vs. Human Torch, meh, honestly, Frozone has not really shown enough for me to say.

Violet vs. Sue. Well Violet has shown great power for her age, but I think Sue is still stronger.

But then there is Dash, who with his speed and using full momentum in his punch should be able to very much at least KO Sue.

That said, Incredibles win a slight majority, Human Torch is by far the biggest problem.

KingD19
Yeah, if Violet had made that shield when their plane blew up, I would have given this to her, but I don't know. All she really did was block bullets and make a big hamster ball.

Placidity
Yeah, if Violet had made that shield when their plane blew up, I would have given this to her, but I don't know. All she really did was block bullets and make a big hamster ball.

She also made a shield that protected the incredibles from Syndrome's downed plane (+ explosion) at the end.

KingD19
Oh yeah, I remember than now.

Darth Exodus
Dash runs away, gets a gun and blows their heads off from 1 mm away before they can react. pirate2

Except for Ben, who is made Mr. Incredibles jigilo.

dadudemon
Mr. Incredible Solos the Fantastic Four. no expression

ThunderGodEneru
I don't think he can take Johnny Storm honestly.

Darth Martin
Seriously, if there's a film that deserves a sequel it's The Incredibles.

Placidity
^ Definitely, but they should make the characters ageless. I like Dash as the little goof kid XD

Darth Martin
Oh definately, they should set the sequel 6 months after the original or so.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Mr. Incredible Solos the Fantastic Four. no expression Far from the truth. Ben is pretty powerful in his own right. I think Reed can stretch far but Elasti-Girl has shown actual skill and creativity that Richards hasn't. Human Torch is definately faster than Dash IMO. But I think Frozone will beat him because of the limits put on Torch in OP. Sue is a tad bit better than Violet if just for her experience.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
i think the only thing we're questioning here is Johnny.

but I think the FF's pretty much toast.

Darth Martin
I'd say he's the biggest threat. Frozone is more experienced though.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
true.

well, if each beats each, they could all go and beat Johnny, so, FF still loses anyway.

that's it, FF loses.

KingD19
No way is Human Torch faster than Dash. He was fast enough to run on water, stop, begin to sink, then speed up and continue like nothing happened. He also moved fast enough that he didn't even show up on a vid camera. And Violet's force fields may be able to contain Torch's nova.

And I just remembered, when Mr. Incredible was in Syndrome's lair, he made it through that contained lava curtain. It stung, but to him it was probably like when you put your foot in the tub and the waters too hot. It was bearable is the point I'm making.

Darth Martin
Torch traveled from NYC to Washington D.C. in less than a minute.

Eminence
When?

Darth Martin
In the sequel after Surfer ran by the wedding, Richards ordered Torch to follow him via flight and a chase sequence insued. They went from NYC and we saw them fly by the Washington Monument.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Placidity
Nope, he was fighting in a volcano, pretty much next to lava. It would've been extremely hot in there, but a far cry from actually being in lava.

Not, not at all. He was within inches of the lava at some points, but didn't start to burn. That close is nearly has hot as the lava itself. Fer realz.

It's about 2000F.

At that, though, Violet is stronger the Sue in the force field department. She withstood that giant ballt robot thingie doing a "ultra-smash" several times before it broke her force field.

Much much stronger of a force field feat than Sue ever accomplishes.

Mr. Incredible is much stronger than The Thing. He picked up that lage stone head, which was larger than a fire-truck, completely solid, and more dense than the fire truck, fairly easily. He was EVEN tip-toeing while carrying it.

The only thing Mr. Incredible is seen getting hurt by is that material that the Robots are made out of. A butcher's knife easily bent right around his fingers as he was cutting up food, so that material the Robots are made out of are similar to adamantium or something. And, it is said that Mr. Incredible is indestructable...since we only see one thing injur him, we can assume that he is. He avoided that large explosion in the water, avoided the lava, so we can assume that extreme high temps will hurt him, so Johnny Storm will be a challenge.

Still, Mr. Incredible Solos the Fantastic Four. no expression

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
At that, though, Violet is stronger the Sue in the force field department. She withstood that giant ballt robot thingie doing a "ultra-smash" several times before it broke her force field.

Much much stronger of a force field feat than Sue ever accomplishes. Sue was able to contain Johnny's Supernova.

God Cloth Seiya
The incredibles.

theTANTALIZER
Throw in Jack Jack..murder she wrote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.