Darksied vs Thanos/Superman/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
darksied is greater than them individually,but came he take them as a team.

no bfr

who wins?

Enyalus
WTF, man?

Darkseid's going to be eating his own teeth and walking bow-legged after this gangrape.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Anyone one of those guys can solo him and two have already beaten him (Supes and Orion) Can we say spidey spiterton

Allankles
Darkseid can take Supes and Orion at the same time: he's done it in the past.

But adding a Thanos to the equation really ends this as a contest. DS is more powerful than any of them but this is overkill given the dynamics the three bring.

The Nuul
Yeah, bait and spite.

tdawg14
Thanos soloes

Allankles
Originally posted by tdawg14
Thanos soloes

Nah! One shot from DS puts SS down for the count, it takes 6 by Thanos to come close to doing the same.

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0289/dg-45.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Allankles
Nah! One shot from DS puts SS down for the count, it takes 6 by Thanos to come close to doing the same.

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0289/dg-45.jpg

First, Non Canon. Second, it was a shot from behind. Third, it's funny cause SS puts Orion down easily and Orion has put DS down. So, that must mean SS greater then DS roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0289/dg-45.jpg This isn't canon.Originally posted by tdawg14
Thanos soloes Easily.Originally posted by Allankles
Darkseid can take Supes and Orion at the same time: he's done it in the past.

But adding a Thanos to the equation really ends this as a contest. DS is more powerful than any of them but this is overkill given the dynamics the three bring. Ds can't even take Superman or Orion by himself anymore. Either of them can beat Ds.

Allankles
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Non Canon. Second, it's funny cause SS puts Orion down easily and Orion has put DS down. So, that must mean SS greater then DS roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nice try with the ABC logic, except Orion has never been as powerful as DS. And his victories have outside interference, being amped by the Source. DS letting him grow powerful to kill him when they had become everything, to taint the Source. And the Astro Force turning the OE back on DS.

quanchi112
Nice try with the ABC logic, except Orion has never been as powerful as DS. And his victories have outside interference, being amped by the Source. DS letting him grow powerful to kill him when they had become everything, to taint the Source. And the Astro Force turning the OE back on DS. Orion wasn't amped by the Source to kill Ds. When they fought in the arena they were also even steven without their powers with a slight edge to Orion.

Enyalus

One's an energy blast. Another are physical blows. It's different.

Also, as pointed out - it was from behind and after SS had expended energy trashing Orion.

Also, SS was up I think a page later. When Thanos put him down in six punches, he was almost dead.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
One's an energy blast. Another are physical blows. It's different.

Also, as pointed out - it was from behind and after SS had expended energy trashing Orion.

Also, SS was up I think a page later. When Thanos put him down in six punches, he was almost dead. QFT.

guy222
team

fangirl101
Orion and Superman are one shotted and then it's just a DS vs. Thanos thread. there are a million of those already. Of course DS could just grow Giant sized for the win.

xJLxKing
Nope there is little chance for DS. He can beat them all individual, but all together?? I don't think so

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Orion and Superman are one shotted and then it's just a DS vs. Thanos thread. there are a million of those already. Of course DS could just grow Giant sized for the win. Why hasn't Ds grown giant size against Superman? Why didn't he grow giant size against Orion? he can't put down either and Thanos can sit this one out as Superman and Orion is spite against Ds who is a fellow top tier.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nope there is little chance for DS. He can beat them all individual, but all together?? I don't think so Ds fights for his life against Superman. I don't know if I give him the majority over Superman or even Orion anymore.

Allankles
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ds can't even take Superman or Orion by himself anymore.

Except the recent encounters Supes had with DS in his 4th world incarnation, where he was totally outclassed, twice.

Orion can't take DS without outside help, either the unpredictable energies of the Astro Force send the OE beams back at DS or the Source channelling its power through him per DOTNG.

Philosophía
Darkseid BFR's Superman and Orion, and then trashes Thanos.

Enyalus
Orion can't take DS without outside help, either the unpredictable energies of the Astro Force send the OE beams back at DS or the Source channelling its power through him per DOTNG.

Orion had a small advantage against DC during Orion #5...without any boosts or anything else. Both Orion and Superman give DS hell individually.

quanchi112
Except the recent encounters Supes had with DS in his 4th world incarnation, where he was totally outclassed, twice.

Orion can't take DS without outside help, either the unpredictable energies of the Astro Force send the OE beams back at DS or the Source channelling its power through him per DOTNG. Ds was losing and used olsen because on his own he couldn't get the job done. You are helping my case.

Ds ran from Supes in the superman/batman comic as well.

Orion took an dripped out Ds's heart by his lonesome. He called off help.

Enyalus

quanchi112
Orion had a small advantage against DC during Orion #5...without any boosts or anything else. Both Orion and Superman give DS hell individually. I'd say both can easily beat Ds 5 out of ten and with Superman personally I give it to him 6-7 out of ten against Ds anymore. He destroys him when they battle.

fangirl101
Orion had a small advantage against DC during Orion #5...without any boosts or anything else. Both Orion and Superman give DS hell individually. No. In countdown, DS was literally out of superman's class. Superman let thousands of people die in a fight becuz he couldn't help jimmy olsen. Orion ha a small advantage against DS when DS let him. Which was revealed later on.

Allankles
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nope there is little chance for DS. He can beat them all individual, but all together?? I don't think so

Which is what I was saying. A straight hit of the Omega Sanction dispatches any of these 3, but they bring speed, energy blast, agility and strength into the equation.

Too many variableS for one person to take unless you have Galactus level durability to tank their combined efforts.

fangirl101
Which is what I was saying. A straight hit of the Omega Sanction dispatches any of these 3, but they bring speed, energy blast, agility and strength into the equation.

Too many variableS for one person to take unless you have Galactus level durability to tank their combined efforts. Or you can grow Giant sized for more durability.

Allankles
Orion had a small advantage against DC during Orion #5...without any boosts or anything else. Both Orion and Superman give DS hell individually.

That fight was purely physical and DS lost because his own Omega energies were diverted back to him. Which is what I referenced already, when I mentioned Orion has never beaten DS without outside factors.

quanchi112
No. In countdown, DS was literally out of superman's class. Superman let thousands of people die in a fight becuz he couldn't help jimmy olsen. Orion ha a small advantage against DS when DS let him. Which was revealed later on. In countdown Superman was beating the hell out of Ds. He needed olsen because he couldn't beat him on his own. Supes has him outclassed and can avoid the omega beams if he has to.

quanchi112
That fight was purely physical and DS lost because his own Omega energies were diverted back to him. Yes, and without Ds' omegas he loses. He can't seem to hit Supes with them anymore and he loses and against Orion he can't beat him unless he hits him with the omegas. Physically both are superior to Ds.

quanchi112
Or you can grow Giant sized for more durability. When has he done this against Supes or Orion?

Allankles

Ds ran from Supes in the superman/batman comic as well.

I said recent encounters how many years ago was that? Not to mention he was far form 100% in Batman/Superman. Orion was amped by the Source post DOTNG which is the period Arena takes place.

Philosophía

Ah, it's skyfather who made the thread, so that shouldn't be so surprising.

Then after Superman beats him, he goes on to own Thanos one-on-one aswell, while Orion watches.

fangirl101
When has he done this against Supes or Orion? Silly reasoning. that's like saying Thor can't use his Godblast against the hulk becuz he hasn't done it. GTFO

Allankles
Yes, and without Ds' omegas he loses. He can't seem to hit Supes with them anymore and he loses and against Orion he can't beat him unless he hits him with the omegas. Physically both are superior to Ds.

Eh! I said DS is more powerful than all 3 of the guys here, you're not really addressing anything I've said.

quanchi112
I said recent encounters how many years ago was that? Not to mention he was far form 100% in Batman/Superman. Orion was amped by the Source post DOTNG which is the period Arena takes place. That was last year. laughing out loud

Orion tapped into Ds's amp so when he lost his amp so did Orion. Did ya miss that part?

quanchi112
Silly reasoning. that's like saying Thor can't use his Godblast against the hulk becuz he hasn't done it. GTFO Ds amped right after Supes in the same comic. It isn't in character for him to do so unless someone is giant sized.

quanchi112
Eh! I said DS is more powerful than all 3 of the guys here, you're not really addressing anything I've said. Ds isn't more powerful though. Thanos is by far the most powerful. Ds can't even own a top tier by his lonesome anymore and you really think he is the most powerful?

Enyalus
That fight was purely physical and DS lost because his own Omega energies were diverted back to him. Which is what I referenced already, when I mentioned Orion has never beaten DS without outside factors.

Diverted back by Orion. You're making it sound like DS was cheapshotted or something. Orion was winning. He had the advantage. In a fair, straight up fight. So has Superman on more than one occasion. And Thanos....well, don't get Quan and me started.

Allankles
That was last year. laughing out loud

Orion tapped into Ds's amp so when he lost his amp so did Orion. Did ya miss that part?

I was referencing Batman/Superman - old news and DS was operating at 50% or less, which is why he retreated. The last times he faced Supes he dealt with him with little difficulty.

And Orion's spirit was resurrected by the Source, to be its instrument to usher in the 5th world and stop the last New God, DS.

quanchi112
Diverted back by Orion. You're making it sound like DS was cheapshotted or something. Orion was winning. He had the advantage. In a fair, straight up fight. So has Superman on more than one occasion. And Thanos....well, don't get Quan and me started. I think even the writer admitted that Ds had to give his all in that fight because anything less and Orion would know something was off in that particular instance and that Ds was up to something.

fangirl101
Ds amped right after Supes in the same comic. It isn't in character for him to do so unless someone is giant sized. Epic fail. In this Forum He'd know he was fighting Orion Superman and Thanos and would do what ever it took to win. He could just turn Orion into kryptonite and watch superman die as he Oe's Thanos repeatedly. Or steps on him giant sized.

fangirl101
Let's not forget that DS is powerful enough these days to cause multiversal crashing singularities by his own power.

quanchi112
I was referencing Batman/Superman - old news and DS was operating at 50% or less.

And Orion's spirit was resurrected by the Source to be its instrument to usher in the 5th world against the last New God, DS. No, he wasn't. The only time you can go back to Ds owning Superman is years back. Supes owns him nowadays on his own.

Please prove he was operating at 50 percent. You can't and just made something up you can't back up.

quanchi112
Epic fail. In this Forum He'd know he was fighting Orion Superman and Thanos and would do what ever it took to win. He could just turn Orion into kryptonite and watch superman die as he Oe's Thanos repeatedly. Or steps on him giant sized. He can't do that under his own power. He used the amp and his control over olsen to do so.

Ds giant sized was nothing special at all. He beat jimmy olsen. laughing out loud Then got his heart ripped out by his son.

quanchi112
Let's not forget that DS is powerful enough these days to cause multiversal crashing singularities by his own power. And? How does that translate into anything for this fight?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Allankles
Diverted back by Orion. You're making it sound like DS was cheapshotted or something. Orion was winning. He had the advantage. In a fair, straight up fight. So has Superman on more than one occasion. And Thanos....well, don't get Quan and me started.

I've read the Orion series. The Omega energies are what put down DS there, and I already referenced the Astro Force.

Orion recognizes that it was the Omega energies that defeated DS, that is all the info I need.

The physical battle is irrelevant, DS' power isn't distinguished by fists but the Omega Force.

A liberal application of his shadow demons or a direct hit of the Omega sanction would be enough to fell these 3 in single combat . However, the TC made sure to make it an unfair contest.

quanchi112
If he only actually did this in the comics where he's gotten wrecked you'd have a point. It's a nice thought but we have on panel proof and facts that say he can take Orion and Supes individually and can lose but both at the same time.. and adding thanos in there. Spite

I love the he'll grow to giant size theory.... where was this at in the aformentioned losses and when DD wrecked him. It is quite odd that he continually gets embarrassed by Superman time and time again for years and you still have people arguing that Ds is better than him. It defies all logic and reasoning.

quanchi112
I've read the Orion series. The Omega energies are what put down DS there, and I already referenced the Astro Force.

Orion recognizes that it was the Omega energies that defeated DS, that is all the info I need.

The physical battle is irrelevant, DS' power isn't distinguished by fists but the Omega Force. A direct hit of the Omega sanction would be enough to fell this 3 in single combat. When has Ds put down supes with his omega sanction? When has he put someone down who is above top tier?

Ds is weaker than all three strength wise and powerwise Thanos is well above him.

Enyalus
The physical battle is irrelevant, DS' power isn't distinguished by fists but the Omega Force. A direct hit of the Omega sanction would be enough to fell this 3 in single combat. However, the TC made sure to make it an unfair contest.

Superman has dodged DS's beams, Orion has turned them back with the AF, and Thanos has tech and energy shields as well as energy manipulation to toy with.

They're not getting put down by DS. At all.

fangirl101
If he only actually did this in the comics where he's gotten wrecked you'd have a point. It's a nice thought but we have on panel proof and facts that say he can take Orion and Supes individually and can lose but both at the same time.. and adding thanos in there. Spite

I love the he'll grow to giant size theory.... where was this at in the aformentioned losses and when DD wrecked him. the last time superman faced DS, he needed the amp of the miracle machine. DS has already pwned Orion with a wave of his hand. He's bitched Superman with three punches. And he has only gotten beaten once by Superman in comics. And That was after his own omegas hit him. Too bad that won't be happening any more since DS now uses the omega sanction and the Omega trap.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Let's not forget that DS is powerful enough these days to cause multiversal crashing singularities by his own power.

Again not his own power. How many times do we have to go over this... The war, him falling and the ALE all contributed greatly to him being able to do anything. As I pointed out with a wave of his hand under his own powerset there woud've been no singularity. It took all of those things and a powerup to fall into place to cause the singularity and what happened after. Epic fail... Under his own power lol.

fangirl101
Superman has dodged DS's beams, Orion has turned them back with the AF, and Thanos has tech and energy shields as well as energy manipulation to toy with.

They're not getting put down by DS. At all. What the hell? DS could just crush time and space around all three and the planet they stand on. Did you read final crisis at all?

quanchi112
the last time superman faced DS, he needed the amp of the miracle machine. DS has already pwned Orion with a wave of his hand. He's bitched Superman with three punches. And he has only gotten beaten once by Superman in comics. And That was after his own omegas hit him. Too bad that won't be happening any more since DS now uses the omega sanction and the Omega trap. Originally posted by fangirl101
What the hell? DS could just crush time and space around all three and the planet they stand on. Did you read final crisis at all? Ds had the ale the entire story.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm just curious if you the DS supporters have on panel proof that DS durability increase exponentially when he grows to giant sizes?

Philosophía
Superman has already shown the ability to easily teleport adversaries, including Superman. Just because he hasn't done it in battle doesn't mean he wouldn't do it under the rules.

---

I was under the impression that we were using pre-Final Crisis Darkseid.

----

This thread is spite.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid wins. With no PIS, he uses his full vast powerset to wreck the team.

Seems everyone forgets about the NO PIS/Full Capacity rule. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
What the hell? DS could just crush time and space around all three and the planet they stand on. Did you read final crisis at all?

I assumed that 1) he had his heart for this battle. And 2) that he wasn't falling in this battle...the only reasons why the singularity happened in the first place.

So no, he can't do it at will.

Allankles

They're not getting put down by DS. At all.

This thread is spite, that is clear. Individually though none of them is a match for DS.

fangirl101
Again not his own power. How many times do we have to go over this... The war, him falling and the ALE all contributed greatly to him being able to do anything. As I pointed out with a wave of his hand under his own powerset there woud've been no singularity. It took all of those things and a powerup to fall into place to cause the singularity and what happened after. Epic fail... Under his own power lol. No. In countdown secret files The ALE was specifically stated to do nothing more than grant the user absolute power over will. If the ale was as powerful as you wish it to be then how come mr. miracle didn't use it on the source? epic fail. Lulz.

Enyalus

quanchi112
No. In countdown secret files The ALE was specifically stated to do nothing more than grant the user absolute power over will. If the ale was as powerful as you wish it to be then how come mr. miracle didn't use it on the source? epic fail. Lulz. Post a scan.

Philosophía
That would be BFR, wouldn't it?

I know, I was reffering to Kurupt Thanosi (or whatever)'s post.

fangirl101
Post a scan. Buy a comic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid wins. With no PIS, he uses his full vast powerset to wreck the team.

Seems everyone forgets about the NO PIS/Full Capacity rule. roll eyes (sarcastic) Ds can't own any of them on his own. Thanos stomps him. Supes beats him a solid 6-7 out of ten while Orion beats him about 50 percent of the time imo.Originally posted by Allankles
This thread is spite, that is clear. Individually though none of them is a match for DS. You aren't basing this off of comics and when these characters have actually faced off though.

xJLxKing
DS would have higher chance if BFR is allowed.

Tele Superman to a Dwarf Star and Orion in a blue sun and then fight and kill Thanos big grin

quanchi112
Buy a comic. I have seen multiple scans put up attributing everything to the ale.

fangirl101
I have seen multiple scans put up attributing everything to the ale. False. Grant specifically tells us what the ALE can do.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Again two things:

1. Show me scans where it says DS durabiity and powerset increase exponentially when he grows huge?

2. To all these funny singularity supporters one question. Could DS with a wave of his hand cause the singularity and all that happened afterwards. The answer unless your b.s. is NO he couldn't have just done that with ease or actually even giving it his all. The fact is the war on panel cracked time and space... not his powerset. His heart getting ripped out and him "falling" caused the singularity NOT DS and a wave of his hand lol. Lastly, the ALE (a power up of sorts) helped him accomplish the rest. I have no problem saying his importance to the DC universe caused the singularity to form. Importance and power lets say. However, to make it out like he could've just waved his hand and caused a singularity is hilarious. All that was NOT under his own powerset and had to fall into place for him to do anything

quanchi112
False. Grant specifically tells us what the ALE can do. I have seen odg put up and support his argument through scans and what not. The opposite side put up their opinions which fell under cross examination.

fangirl101
Again two things:

1. Show me scans where it says DS durabiity and powerset increase exponentially when he grows huge?

2. To all these funny singularity supporters one question. Could DS with a wave of his hand cause the singularity and all that happened afterwards. The answer unless your b.s. is NO he couldn't have just done that with ease or actually even giving it his all. The fact is the war on panel cracked time and space... not his powerset. His heart getting ripped out and him "falling" caused the singularity NOT DS and a wave of his hand lol. Lastly, the ALE (a power up of sorts) helped him accomplish the rest. I have no problem saying his importance to the DC universe caused the singularity to form. Importance and power lets say. However, to make it out like he could've just waved his hand and caused a singularity is hilarious. All that was NOT under his own powerset and had to fall into place for him to do anything
When DS grew giant, He fought Jimmy who had the power of all the new gods. That included ALL of the many hundreds of thousands of them.

One new God alone could wave his hand and send Galaxy moving magnetic blast. Bet you didn't know that did you? You didn't. Of course DS durability was amped.

Now show me where it says that The war had anything to do with time and space constricting around earth. Please. do me that favor. You won't. I've already studied the FC event.

Allankles
You aren't basing this off of comics and when these characters have actually faced off though.

I have, even based on their most recent encounters (DOTNG, Countdown). If we go on history, DS has whooped on Supes, Orion and the collective Justice League more than enough times. With Orion needing outside factors to get two of his only legit victories.

quanchi112
When DS grew giant, He fought Jimmy who had the power of all the new gods. That included ALL of the many hundreds of thousands of them.

One new God alone could wave his hand and send Galaxy moving magnetic blast. Bet you didn't know that did you? You didn't. Of course DS durability was amped.

Now show me where it says that The war had anything to do with time and space constricting around earth. Please. do me that favor. You won't. I've already studied the FC event. Ds beat a guy who didn't know what the hell he was doing. Then he got his heart ripped out by his son.
I have, even based on their most recent encounters (DOTNG, Countdown). If we go on history, DS has whooped on Supes, Orion and the collective Justice League more than enough times. With Orion needing outside factors to get two of his only legit victories. False. Name the times when ds beat Superman on his own.

Allankles
I have seen odg put up and support his argument through scans and what not. The opposite side put up their opinions which fell under cross examination.

Grant already stated what the ALE did in FC Secret files. ODG just parrots on like a broken radio: what can you do?

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0734/Untitled-28.jpg

Badabing
People, stop trolling and using ignorance as an excuse to post BS.

The Glads/Hulk fight was controversial because Glads was weakened by radiation.

Any time a character increases size, it's a given that their strength and durability increase about proportionately. Thicker hides and increased strength, bone, muscle, etc. just to support the increased weight. Stop nitpicking at the obvious.

Any more reports or trouble by those I've spoken with the past few days and there will be temp bans. Those of you who have been antagonizing will get warned at the very least. For some of you, any more warnings may mean a perm ban.

I have 6-8 names that have either been causing problems or exasperating problems the past few days. This ends today one way or another. You all can choose to stop the nonsense or I can end this idiocy with bans.

Any questions or objections can be taken to a PM.

Allankles

False. Name the times when ds beat Superman on his own.

There most recent DOTNG 3, Countdown. Historically? It's a damn long list. Super powers. Action 638, Confidential, Man of Steel (during the Imperiex crisis). In NG vol 3 he overpowers him in their only encounters in that series of issues.

xJLxKing
Superman beats DS through PIS, CIS, and because DS likes to fight him using only his fists and OE. However, forum rules would make DS win a lot more.

Naija boy
DS gets shitstomped

Raoul
spite, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.