Did you do this as a kid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the.kenzo
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6377/obstacle.jpg

If so, what/who was your person or thing?

Mine was a go-kart, jumping every hill and gap it came across. If there were light poles it would weave in between them, and if there was a guard rail, it would do a grind on it like a skateboard would.

Sol Valentine
My person was a little man clad in all black that did the same thing.

Mairuzu
I slept

Rogue Jedi
I slept.

Mairuzu
**** you rj

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I slept

We'll you're always high, probably even as a kid.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I slept.

And you're always old, probably even as a kid.

Rogue Jedi
K. Sometimes I made balloon animals.

Mairuzu
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAA

You were awake because you're always hungry uhuh

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Mairuzu
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAA

You were awake because you're always hungry uhuh

I was always awake because this was a fun little mind game for me. uhuh

Mairuzu
but seriously, yes i did do this but i used my hand and turned it upside down and i used my index and middle finger to move in a running motion like legs

obviously he had a weird top half body but... it was realistic

Forum Ninja
Mental illness.

Rogue Jedi
Read a book, maybe listened to music. My sis did the license plate game, I never could figure out WTF she was doing.

Captain REX
I slept, but I also imagined I was in a spaceship and there was a massive, epic battle going on around me and that every bump in the road was our shields taking a hit, and we always made it to our destination just in the nick of time to deliver the badly needed medical supplies...

JacopeX
Originally posted by the.kenzo

Mine was a go-kart, jumping every hill and gap it came across. If there were light poles it would weave in between them, and if there was a guard rail, it would do a grind on it like a skateboard would. I used to use my fingers instead of my imagination....

Good times. happy

Now I drive....Yawn. -_-

GCG
Originally posted by JacopeX
I used to use my fingers instead of my imagination....

Good times. happy

roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh Yes?

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh Yes? I would use both my index and middle fingers as two legs and pretend it was a man going through obstacles. Sliding through highway rails, jumping over parked cars, juking pedestrians, you name it. big grin

Lord Knightfa11
i actually bobbed my head up and down around a drop or a blemish on the window so that my perspective changed so that it would jump over stuff, thus creating something like a videogame.

Barker
It was a guy who jumped from shadow to shadow. I still do this.

Sometimes I have him jump from oncoming car to oncoming car.

Peach
Originally posted by JacopeX
I would use both my index and middle fingers as two legs and pretend it was a man going through obstacles. Sliding through highway rails, jumping over parked cars, juking pedestrians, you name it. big grin

...that's still using your imagination.

Anyway, I used to always iamgine it was someone jumping from shadow to shadow, or between the cracks in the street, etc.

dadudemon
I would imagine the sound the car would make, reflecting off of the grass as each clump passed (it sounded rather cool in my head big grin ). I would also imagine reaching out and letting the blades of grass hit my hand as I rode past it.

Most of the time, I would just play around with my older brother. We had fun.

Rogue Jedi
haermm You "played" with your brother.....

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm You "played" with your brother.....

Yes.

Rogue Jedi
K.

Toku King

Mine was a go-kart, jumping every hill and gap it came across. If there were light poles it would weave in between them, and if there was a guard rail, it would do a grind on it like a skateboard would.

I still do that when I'm bored.
When I was a kid, it was a stick men, sometimes a ninja taking down minion, or a red one versus a blue one. Another one was a running man dodging obstacles, my original superhero fighting his supervillains, or even numerous Ultramen fighting their classic enemies.

Strangelove

Mine was a go-kart, jumping every hill and gap it came across. If there were light poles it would weave in between them, and if there was a guard rail, it would do a grind on it like a skateboard would. nope, nothing like that.

LoneUnknown
Mine was always a horse running along side the car confused I don't know why...

BakaXero
thanks now I'll be forever cursed with running figures on a landscape just because of this thread
i used to just count trees and grass or just go "tree, tree, road, tree, cow, grass, cow, cow, grass, tree, grass, grass..."

HoldenCaulfield
I imagined a little fella on a skateboard and did the jumping movements with my fingers. I also used to make little surrounding noises into a sort of tune, to be young, eh?

Rogue Jedi
Sometimes I talked on the CB radio, sumbyatch pile of monkey nuts.

leonheartmm
mine was an imaginary line. dont do it so much anymore, before, i used to be compulsive about it.

GCG
I just remembered: aerodynamics
http://eagle.csd49.org/middle/jss/Pictures/jss_det_08_fig02.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.