Omega Shenron vs LSS Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KakashiKun
Who would win this?

danteiscool
it depends on whether or not Broly is powered up from over the 10 year difference between dbz and dbgt. if he is, then Broly wins.

King Kandy
Omega Shenron he can easily overpower SSJ4s and Golden Apes which are the real ultimate super saiyans.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, Shenron himself would manhandle Broly, unless Broly can somehow hypothetically go SSJ4, even then he'd be manhandled.

Unless he gains a LSSxSSJ4 transformation stick out tongue

figuetony
Omega Shenron would give broly some of his own medicine.

Urban Ninja
Broly is an overrated piece of shit who only had a galaxy busting feat due to an intense case of PIS and director stupidity. If only had they saved him to appear later on in the timeline then the title of Legendary Supersaiyan might have been justified with him losing to someone much stronger than just ascended goku(was it?)

Broken Warrior
He didn't even necessarily bust a galaxy at all. The japanese version just says it's been attacked and we see all the stars go out which could be a representation of chaos not literal explosion, because then Goku later goes to the South Galaxy and sees loads of stars and planetary debris and there are planets which are still fine.

Broly didn't blow up the galaxy. I think he just really really effed it up and went around blowing up loads of civilized systems, which is a form of destroying a galaxy without actually one shotting it, or moving 10000000000000000000000s of times the speed of light.

I am who I am
Last I checked O.Shenron was gonna destroy the universe just by spreadin' his "energy" around or what ever the hell he was doin'.

Slaanesh
Omega Shenron will beat the shit out of Broly..they are not even on the same league..

niduin
yeah sin shenron would win way easy and you put omega, yeah this is a "oh your pretty strong for that lvl of super sayan, cool" flick and he explodes

KAIKAGE
I agree, broly is way overrated, it would take a legendary super saiyan 4 broly to just equal omega shenron. How can you even compare broly to omega shenron the most powerful villain ever conceived in dragon ball, Z, GT.

Galan007
Broly is absolutely -nothing- in comparison to Omega.

NemeBro
Broly by virtue of not being from GT.

deathcon27
well if u gave broly lssj4 then he could win but he would have to last long enough to gain enough power also for thoughs who believe broly cant hold all that ki ur wrong his body changes as to his ki like when he turned lssj he became huge and in the middle of the fight it happened again but alot less noticable

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by sketch_turner
Who would win this? Shouldn't this be painfully obvious, broly would have to go legendary super saiyan 4 just to equal omega shenron.

NemeBro
No, Broly can beat Omega Shenron in base, casually.

BloodRain
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
Shouldn't this be painfully obvious, broly would have to go legendary super saiyan 4 just to equal omega shenron.
He'd have to become a SS4 and have the 20+ years of skill the others had up until GT, /then/ he'd be close to Omega's power.

End of Z > Broly.

Base GT Goku in his child form >>> Broly.

NemeBro
Base GT Goku in child form couldn't stop a skyscraper from falling, Broly in the first movie demolishes a cliffside by pushing off of it with his feet. 131

BloodRain
Hey hey! Nemebro!................. Shut up ahah

GT issues vs movie issues, they both suck.

Pan punches Broly in the gut and he dies like the 'roidraging ***** he is.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by NemeBro
No, Broly can beat Omega Shenron in base, casually. What gave you that idea.

NemeBro
Broly isn't from GT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.