Superman, Batman, WW (Trinity) Vs Insane Genis, Thor, & Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
I only flipped through it, but they seem powerful. How does this team fight go? Sentry/Void.

Nihilist
team 2 stomp

iceman24567
The current uber Trinity versions not too sure actually after the next issue we will see.

Enyalus
Knew I shouldn't've stopped reading Trinity.

Damn you, Galan.

cloud102
Originally posted by iceman24567
The current uber Trinity versions not too sure actually after the next issue we will see.

That's what I mean. They seemed to easily dispatch Morgan, Enigma, and the Konvict dude.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus

Damn you, Galan.

I stopped reading it half way through. The Superman and Batman designs are cool. That's the only good thing. Actually, in the beginning it was decent. But it's starting to pick up again from what I'm seeing.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
I stopped reading it half way through. The Superman and Batman designs are cool. That's the only good thing. Actually, in the beginning it was decent. But it's starting to pick up again from what I'm seeing.

All I know is that Insane Genis is capable of one-shotting skyfathers that Odin was weary of, Thor's somewhere around his King Thor levels, and the Void can take down all of Marvel Earth at the same time, so these guys better be pretty ****ing good or this is horrible spite.

cloud102
All I know is that Insane Genis is capable of one-shotting skyfathers that Odin was weary of, Thor's somewhere around his King Thor levels, and the Void can take down all of Marvel Earth at the same time, so these guys better be pretty ****ing good or this is horrible spite.

From the looks of it, the Trinity was able to draw upon the power of the Heroes of earth. Again, didn't read the whole thing, but they used their power like tarot cards. Just like the villains did.

iceman24567
The Trinity almost destroyed their world when they fought.

TricksterPriest
Void and Genis are being way overrated. Genis is skyfatherish, not that much higher.

Void has one great showing, and several terrible along with it's host, Sentry.

Kris Blaze
Void isn't a separate entity.

Naija boy
Team 2 definitely

iceman24567
Originally posted by cloud102
That's what I mean. They seemed to easily dispatch Morgan, Enigma, and the Konvict dude. That Konvikt dude's name is Xor and he seemed more than a brick he had Konvikt like strength plus he could fly and project uber energy and he was only getting more powerful. Trinity is ok i rather read JSA anyday of the week

iceman24567
Has anybody that has said team 2 read the new Trinity? I mean it's not the same Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman you guys are used too no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Void and Genis are being way overrated. Genis is skyfatherish, not that much higher.

I know you don't know what you're talking about, but I'll correct you anyway. Genis is clearly above skyfather level. He's omnipotent/unlimited power. It's stated four different times through Volumes 3 and 4 of Captain Marvel. And can control all forms of energy. The Nega Bands themselves allow one to channel infinite power. And Insane Genis won't be holding back like his hero self does. He'd be going for the kill, unless he found it amusing to do otherwise.

iceman24567
Clearly above skyfather level?

Kris Blaze
I know you don't know what you're talking about, but I'll correct you anyway. Genis is clearly above skyfather level. He's omnipotent/unlimited power. It's stated four different times through Volumes 3 and 4 of Captain Marvel. And can control all forms of energy. The Nega Bands themselves allow one to channel infinite power. And Insane Genis won't be holding back like his hero self does. He'd be going for the kill, unless he found it amusing to do otherwise.

Omnipotent =/= unlimited power.
Controlling all forms of energy =/= omnipotent

You didn't read Trinity, and you're not bringing the feats either, you think throwing around words like" LOL UNLIMITED AND INFINITE AND POWERFULZ!" somehow supports his cause or warrants a win.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Omnipotent =/= unlimited power.
Controlling all forms of energy =/= omnipotent

Yeah, I'll concede that. He calls himself omnipotent once. And the rest it mentions him having unlimited power or infinite power or beyond infinite power, etc.

And I already admitted I hadn't read the latest Trinity issues. erm I didn't even pick a winner for this thread...

iceman24567
Yeah, I'll concede that. He calls himself omnipotent once. And the rest it mentions him having unlimited power or infinite power or beyond infinite power, etc.

And I already admitted I hadn't read the latest Trinity issues. erm I didn't even pick a winner for this thread... So you just had to release the inner Genis fanboy then? Honestly the Trinity didn't do anything to warrant a win here like i said next issue will tell.

Enyalus
So you just had to release the inner Genis fanboy then?

I wouldn't have said anything if TP hadn't.

iceman24567
I wouldn't have said anything if TP hadn't. Whatever i don't want to get between fanboys and their problems just kiss and make up yes

Enyalus
Whatever i don't want to get between fanboys and their problems just kiss and make up yes

Put on some lipstick. I'm game.

Mindset
http://weblogs.cltv.com/news/local/chicago/piggie.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
http://weblogs.cltv.com/news/local/chicago/piggie.jpg Is that your mom sick

SupremeMan

And I already admitted I hadn't read the latest Trinity issues. erm I didn't even pick a winner for this thread...

Back in the Next Generation days, Q called himself omnipotent so many times I couldn't count them but clearly he was not. Odin has been called omnipotent dozens if not hundreds of times. Clearly he is not.

Still, considering the levels and versatility of powers displayed by the Void and Thor when he uses everything he can do and then Insane Genis, I'm not liking the Trinity's chances.

Mindset
Is that your mom sick haha hehe hoho?

Enyalus
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Back in the Next Generation days, Q called himself omnipotent so many times I couldn't count them but clearly he was not. Odin has been called omnipotent dozens if not hundreds of times. Clearly he is not.

Yeah Odin is. Odin the Omnipotent. He looked bad on purpose against the Celestials to make them feel better about themselves. Didn't want to drop a sun or two on their asses and get Eternity or LT pissed at him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
haha hehe hoho? I feel sorry for your Muda eek!

SupremeMan
Yeah Odin is. Odin the Omnipotent. He looked bad on purpose against the Celestials to make them feel better about themselves. Didn't want to drop a sun or two on their asses and get Eternity or LT pissed at him.

Those Celestials are soooo insecure. Why I read this one Hulk where they were arguing like children.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SupremeMan

Still, considering the levels and versatility of powers displayed by the Void and Thor when he uses everything he can do and then Insane Genis, I'm not liking the Trinity's chances.

Q is a terrible example of false omnipotence. erm Considering the things he did with his powers, he's closer to it than Odin.

Galan007

Damn you, Galan. I get blamed for everything, damnit! sad

Anyhow, though the Trinity seem almost abstract in nature, them owning Morgaine/Enigma/Konvikt with little difficulty isn't quite enough to give them the definitive win here. After a few more issues, that opinion may very well change.

cloud102
Originally posted by Galan007
I get blamed for everything, damnit! sad

Anyhow, though the Trinity seem almost abstract in nature, them owning Morgaine/Enigma/Konvikt with little difficulty isn't quite enough to give them the definitive win here. After a few more issues, that opinion may very well change.

What level is Krona now? He seems more controlled and disciplined.

Also who were all those abstracts Krona saw? They were part of the Multiverse team???

Badabing
How can we even debate this? The Trinity appears powerful but we don't know the extent.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
How can we even debate this? The Trinity appears powerful but we don't know the extent. thumb up I only been saying that for like a billion years laughing

Badabing
thumb up I only been saying that for like a billion years laughing Has trinity been out that long? msn-oh

stick out tongue

Enyalus
Has trinity been out that long? msn-oh

It ****ing feels like it.

Badabing
It ****ing feels like it. I hear that. It started off strong then went slow for several issues. Now it's winding back up again.

iceman24567
Has trinity been out that long? msn-oh

stick out tongue Not really sure i kinda just started reading it only because Legion of Three Worlds is pushed back again it's an ok read actually erm

Badabing
Not really sure i kinda just started reading it only because Legion of Three Worlds is pushed back again it's an ok read actually erm It slowed after Bats, Supes and WW disappeared. Then I was just wondering wtf? The past few weeks have been better.

Enyalus
I hear that. It started off strong then went slow for several issues. Now it's winding back up again.

I stopped reading at 18. It was good 'til like 14-15....with Krona apparently being super powerful again and now the Trinity powerup thing, I guess I should start reading again.

Otherwise I'ma be totally clueless debating here for the next few months.

Yes, that last sentence is easily turned around. Don't fall into temptation.

iceman24567
I'm totally clueless debating here
thumb up

Badabing
thumb up durink

iceman24567
durink Good idea eek!

Enyalus
thumb up

cry That hurts, man.

laughing out loud

iceman24567
cry That hurts, man.

laughing out loud I actually consider you to be one of the most level headed debaters here. This thread won't be going anywhere though stick out tongue

Enyalus
Along with making a mental note to set my clock forward, I'm gonna make a mental note to bump this thread in a week when it might be more relevant lol.

Badabing
I actually consider you to be one of the most level headed debaters here. This thread won't be going anywhere though stick out tongue Don't believe him....he's on the booze!

stick out tongue

guy222
http://f.imagehost.org/t/0997/Trinity_40_005-06.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0791/Trinity_40_007.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0096/Trinity_40_009.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0996/Trinity_40_010.jpg
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0994/Trinity_40_011.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0820/Trinity_40_012.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0625/Trinity_40_013.jpg

guy222
http://f.imagehost.org/t/0102/Trinity_41_003-004.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0027/Trinity_41_007.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0834/Trinity_41_010.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0738/Trinity_41_011.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0138/Trinity_41_012.jpg

iceman24567
The Trinity stomp.

skyfather
Team 2 stomp

DarkOdin
Trinity seems pretty uber do the villians fight any other high power beings so we could gauge them better or was it just for the story arch.

Juntai
I stopped reading at 18. It was good 'til like 14-15....with Krona apparently being super powerful again and now the Trinity powerup thing, I guess I should start reading again.

Otherwise I'ma be totally clueless debating here for the next few months.

Yes, that last sentence is easily turned around. Don't fall into temptation. Pretty much, the first dozen or so were very good, then it got shitty for a long time, this last 12 will probably be great. lol.

Thorion
What kind of fight is this?

Any one of the three could beat Superman. Any one of the three could knock out WW with a few punches. Any one of the three could kill Batman with a glancing blow.

Team two 10/10 is the only correct answer.

iceman24567
The Trinity stomp.

Thorion
I know your posts are generally unmemorable, but did you really need to repeat yourself?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Thorion
I know your posts are generally unmemorable, but did you really need to repeat yourself? Yeah just for you because you obviously don't know who actually wins eek!

Thorion
3 top tiers vs. 1.

It's really quite simple.

iceman24567
3 top tiers vs. 1.

It's really quite simple. Wrong

Thorion
Batman is top tier?

iceman24567
Dude read the last couple issues of Trinity you will see that this version is easily power powerful than the regular ones even Trinity Batman is above herald level erm

Thorion
They did nothing impressive.

iceman24567
yeah you didn't read it or understand what was going on thumb up

Thorion
My reading comprehension was at college level when I was 10.

If I missed something it's because the writer was being incoherent. Are you accusing Busiek of incompetence?

iceman24567
My reading comprehension was at college level when I was 10.

If I missed something it's because the writer was being incoherent. Are you accusing Busiek of incompetence? Nah i'm accusing you of being a biased douchebag eek!

Thorion
Biased against/towards whom?

Darth Exodus
Logic?

iceman24567
Biased against/towards whom? As if it isn't obvious no expression

Thorion
Why are you dodging my question?

iceman24567
Why are you dodging my question? Nah i'm not even dodging it just ignoring it.

Thorion
If you were ignoring it you wouldn't be replying to me, sport.

Are you saying that you can't answer the question?

iceman24567
If you were ignoring it you wouldn't be replying to me, sport.

Are you saying that you can't answer the question? thumb up

Thorion
In that case, I accept your tacit concession.

iceman24567
In that case, I accept your tacit concession. thumb down

Thorion
Answer the question, sport.

Who am I biased toward/against?

iceman24567
No thanks but The Trinity wins

Thorion
You can't answer it. Hey, I forgive you, sport. Everybody makes superfluous statements from time to time.

If the Trinity win why is it that you're unable to give me a single instance of them doing anything remotely impressive?

iceman24567
You can't answer it. Hey, I forgive you, sport. Everybody makes superfluous statements from time to time.

If the Trinity win why is it that you're unable to give me a single instance of them doing anything remotely impressive? I don't debate with people like you sorry erm

Thorion
Yet you seem unable to stay away.

iceman24567
Yet you seem unable to stay away. Actually I'm waiting on my noodles to boil my hands can take the typing.

Thorion
Noodles?

This may be a generalisation, but from what I've gathered, instant noodles seem to be a staple among disadvantaged people.

As does a lack of education.

iceman24567
Noodles?

This may be a generalisation, but from what I've gathered, instant noodles seem to be a staple among disadvantaged people.

As does a lack of education. Yeah i need more bashing so you can be banned faster. Obviously they aren't instant genius roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thorion
It's a perfectly valid stereotype. It's a rational assumption to make.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.