The French Grappler, Abel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://fc66.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/228/a/1/SF2_turbo_cover_variant_abel__by_NgBoy.jpg

Geese Howard got some serious competition in the counters category.

Unlike Mr. Howard, Abel doesn't wait for the attack to connect before slamming you to the ground. He just snatches you from the air and drops you on your head instead.

Hell of a nice guy, but just don't piss him off. He's just a guy trying to remember his past. He's also a fan of Fei Long's movies.

Hats off to Capcom for giving us another grappler (who thankfully is not another 360 character). Abel is definitely going to be top tier in Street Fighter 4.

Abel's Bio

Nationality: Presumably French
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 260 lbs
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue (White with black sclera during his Ultra combos)
Family: None. His mentor was a mercenary who took him in.
Rival: Guile

KingD19
Spoiler: Dont read this if you don't want to know.

Abel is the same type of being as Seth, he's just an earlier, less complete model, which is why his eyes change colors during his ultra.

I am who I am
So does anyone think he's similar to Alex cuz that's all I would hear about when this game was in development?

"He's just a Alex rehash".

I really don't think he is.

Sado22
he's nothing like Alex, in looks or otherwise.
that said i stil think he looks lame.

ThunderGodEneru
Hey what style does Able use? I was thinking something akin to Sambo or maybe even Pankration.

Sado22
Sambo. that outfit of his is the conventional garb of Sambo.

I am who I am
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Hey what style does Able use? I was thinking something akin to Sambo or maybe even Pankration. Sambo, Judo, and Jiu Jitsu. Basic MMA. Dresses like it too.

This dude is a best, one of my best

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by KingD19
Spoiler: Dont read this if you don't want to know.

Abel is the same type of being as Seth, he's just an earlier, less complete model, which is why his eyes change colors during his ultra.

Heh. I thought their noses looked strikingly similar http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/mmm.gif...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.