Character Army Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Each Character has been cloned into an army.

* Each army consists of 500 Clones.

List of Clone Armies:

* Cyclops
* Wolverine
* Nightcrawler (With two Swords)
* Iceman
* Pyro
* The Thing
* Predator
* Spiderman
* Dr Ock
* Green Goblin
* Iron Man
* Boba/Jango Fett (whoever you think is better)

Scenario I: Which army would you pick to fight 500,000 Clone Troopers?

Scenario II: Which army would you pick to fight 200 Abominations?

Scenario III: Which army would you pick to fight a whole city of Agent Smith clones (Last fight scene in Matrix Revolutions)?

Scenario IV: In a real world scenario, which army would you send to fight the whole of Europe and Asia?

There are so many scenarios, but I'll leave it at four wink

Final Blaxican
Wolverine for sure. no expression

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Scenario I: Predator

Scenario II: Spiderman

Scenario III: Nightcrawler

Scenario IV: Iron Man

Darth Martin
I'm assuming these are 500,000 standard Clones(not ARC, Commandos, or anything specail).

Scenario I: Iron Man; If I'm feeling extremely nice on a day I might pick Green Goblin. But I won't take any chances and just go with Stark.

Scenario II: Iron Man

Scenario III: Iron Man

Scenario IV: Iron Man

ThunderGodEneru
Ironman each time lol.

Rogue Jedi
Picking Ironman each time is BORING haermm

Darth Exodus
Isn't a cloned Iron Man just Tony Stark. sad That army would suck, though you could probably take out Europe via seducing the women and waiting for the rest of the country to die off without fresh children. Wouldn't make for a good fight though.

Rogue Jedi
I think we need to think what would make for the most entertaining fights.

Darth Exodus
Well it would be entertaining to watch 500 Robert Downy Jr's getting his head blown off I guess.......

Rogue Jedi
More entertaining to see the Pred's take on the clones.

Darth Martin
Yautja would get slaughtered. That's a 1/1000 ratio.

Iron Man is the only one that stands a chance.

Rogue Jedi
Cant shoot what you cant see. The Yautja would realize they are outnumbered, they would hunt, not fight toe to toe.

Darth Martin
1-1000 ratio. And Clones aren't exactly Marines. Better weaponry, tactics, more efficient. They might spot them via helmets. Doesn't matter. 500 Yautja aren't taking 500,000 Clones.

Rogue Jedi
OK lets say the clones take down a Pred, and the Pred activates the bomb on it's gauntlet. How many clones (a guess) are gonna be killed?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK lets say the clones take down a Pred, and the Pred activates the bomb on it's gauntlet. How many clones (a guess) are gonna be killed? They'd be killing some of their own aswell so it'd be working to the advantage of the Clones.

Rogue Jedi
I doubt the Pred's would bunch up, they would prolly spread out through the city.

OK, so how many clones could a well trained veteran Pred take out before being killed? By using stealth and everything in it's arsenal? Plasma cannon included?

And the clones would not be able to see the Pred's, we are never shown that the clones have thermal vision in their helmets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.