Rage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
I can't find a commercial that I really want to find.

It's the one with the deep-voiced black woman soothes a sleeping woman with whalesong. It's from IKEA.

That is all no expression

And it makes me want to buy IKEA shit.

anyone know the ad I'm talking about?

JacopeX
Venida Evans is her name.

This is not the commercial but......

2ItLB0KcW38

Mairuzu
fffuuu

Barker
Alright, I got one for ya. So me and lois are driving up to Vermont to get this abortion..Hang on, hang on, hang on Lois, don't ruin it. So anyway we're driving up to get this abortion and we get to the abortion clinic and the abortionist has one hand. The abortionist has one hand. Missing hand on the abortionist. And we're there to get an abortion. A blahslhalsfdhsfdl I'll tell it, I'll tell it. So I turns to Lois and I says, you wanna get an abortion here? You wanna get an abortion with the abortionist having a stump hand? And she says an abortion here, you kidding? The abortionist has one hand! How do you abort with one hand? And I says that's what I said, the abortionist has one hand. We can't get an abortion here. So we turned around and went home and two and a half months later our daughter Meg was born.

Mairuzu
abortion

~Wålshy~
one hand

the.kenzo
I just got a raging clue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.