Morrigan(DS) vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
it's just a sparring match so no reavers. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ThunderGodEneru
H2H?

Morrigan stomps.

Burning thought
He would prob just use a few nasty spells to destroy her, like blood shower.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Burning thought
He would prob just use a few nasty spells to destroy her, like blood shower.
he wouldn't kill a fellow female vampire would he? I mean if i was can i will just ask for her to be my mistress or "servant".naughty

Burning thought
He killed Umah or however you spell it in BO2 so yeh he prob would wink

Phanteros
He killed Umah or however you spell it in BO2 so yeh he prob would wink but what if he needs a "servant" pimp

Burning thought
Well Morrigan would prob be the best choice, unfortunatley for her, Kain is not quite as good looking as some of the Vampires in DS

Phanteros
Well Morrigan would prob be the best choice, unfortunatley for her, Kain is not quite as good looking as some of the Vampires in DS i thought Kain was a forceful kind of guy. maybe Raziel could find some "servant" he needs.

ThunderGodEneru
Well Morrigan would prob be the best choice, unfortunatley for her, Kain is not quite as good looking as some of the Vampires in DS Demitri is ugly as fvck and he screws her. 131

And I say Morrigan kisses Kain and turns him into a skeleton ftw.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Demitri is ugly as fvck and he screws her. 131

And I say Morrigan kisses Kain and turns him into a skeleton ftw. when did this happen give meh the link.

Burning thought
He is better looking than Kain

ThunderGodEneru
That much is true.

Burning thought
Although Kain would toss both him and Morrigan around like rag dolls for a right old laugh.

ThunderGodEneru
Toss them?

No, considering Demitri is physically stronger than Kain.

Beat them? Maybe.

Burning thought
pff, nah, Kain can lift soldiers with one hand! smile pwned....

ThunderGodEneru
Donavan can keep a cliff from collapsing with one hand while having his heart stabbed twice by a blood and soul eating sword, Demitri is even stronger.

Nub.

Burning thought
lawlz, w/e

but what feats has Demitri actually shown?

and Donovan is lame

I am who I am
Morrigan, I doubt Kain could even fight off her presence.

leonheartmm
morrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.