Superman Vs Lv4 Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TYSON09
I SAY GOKU

carver9
Goku at base level would DESTROY superman and they're going to close this thread soon.

I never give a 10/10 against superman but against goku, a character that is just above him in all categories, goku 10/10 and easily. Just think about this, frieza and goku fight was 5 minutes long but they made like 40 episodes out of that fight, so they had to been talking at super speed and fighting at a speed that isnt comparable to any character in marvel or dc.

When goku was fighting kid buu and goku asked vegeta to take his place, he only needed a minutes rest, vegeta said that a minute is like eternity in a fight like this. Dont match dbz characters with marvel characters, the scale is so different that its ridiculous.

A better fight would have been nappa vs superman.

Avlon
Superman for the easy win.

HV one shots Goku.

Nihilist
superman wins, goku is way overated.

carver9
Goku is far from being overrated and heat vision wont do jack to goku and how in the hell would superman even land heat vision on a character that combat speed is>>>>>>>>>>>>supermans; thats stupid.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
superman wins, goku is way overated.

And how is goku overrated when he has combat speed feats that is comparable to superman when he was still drinking on similac.

xJLxKing
Cooler died in the sun. Goku at Supersayain 4 said that nova's fire is too strong, but it is as hot as sun. Superman's Hv is stronger

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Cooler died in the sun. Goku at Supersayain 4 said that nova's fire is too strong, but it is as hot as sun. Superman's Hv is stronger

Cooler died from an explosion AND the sun and I forgot how they jacked up dbgt but like I said before, goku has comparable combat speed feats when he was 12 compared to the superman of today so this argument is pointless. Goku and frieza fought for 5 minutes but made 40 episodes out of it, it would be next to retarded to say that superman could even come CLOSE to competing with that. Again, vegeta said that fighting a minutes is like fighting for an eternity, superman isnt on that level. The only combat speed feats that he has is against BRICKS, he has nothing comparable to dbz that fight at super speed against speed characters also (2 characters winking out together, both creating after images, both punching at amazing speed at the same time, etc...). Superman wouldnt know how to react fighting someone like goku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.