Criminal Empire Hirearchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
How would you rank these guys as to how big and dangerous their criminal empires are? Take into mind such things as money, leader's individual fighting abilities and intellect, and goons. Who rules the Movie world as far as crime goes? Be sure to rank them as in a list and give reasons why you rank them as such. Below I've listed all who spring to mind. Feel free to add more.

Ra's Al Ghul - Batman Begins
Michael Corleone - The Godfather Trilogy
Carmine Falcone - Batman Begins
Frank Lucas - American Gangster
Joker - The Dark Knight
Tony Montana - Scarface
Alejandro Sosa - Scarface
"Quantum" - Bond Series
S.P.E.C.T.R.E. - Bond Series
Fraternity of Assassins - Wanted
Wilson "Kingpin" Fisk - Daredevil

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How would you rank these guys as to how big and dangerous their criminal empires are? Take into mind such things as money, leader's individual fighting abilities and intellect, and goons. Who rules the Movie world as far as crime goes? Be sure to rank them as in a list and give reasons why you rank them as such. Below I've listed all who spring to mind. Feel free to add more.

Joker - The Dark Knight
Tony Montana - Scarface
"Quantum" - Bond Series

Good thread....

Ra's Al Ghul - Batman Begins....1
Michael Corleone - The Godfather Trilogy..3
Carmine Falcone - Batman Begins....2
Frank Lucas - American Gangster....4
Joker - The Dark Knight...9
Tony Montana - Scarface...8
Alejandro Sosa - Scarface...10
"Quantum" - Bond Series....7
S.P.E.C.T.R.E. - Bond Series .....6
Fraternity of Assassins - Wanted....5
Wilson "Kingpin" Fisk - Daredevil ...11

Darth Martin
Why is Sosa above Montana on you list? Montana security was shit. Sosa had an ARMY.

Overall I'd say S.P.E.C.T.R.E. has the most manpower. With maybe Quantum or The League of Shadows the best as far as quality.

Placidity

Joker - The Dark Knight
Tony Montana - Scarface
"Quantum" - Bond Series

Ok I'm not familiar with all of them, so I can only rank the ones I know. I've also made the emphasis to rank them primarily on how dangerous they are, and then size of empire.

1. The League of Shadows

A very mature group that has been around for at least many hundreds of years. Highly experienced, highly trained, and highly resourceful. They operate worldwide and engage in activities that have nation-wide effects.

2. S.P.E.C.T.R.E

SPECTRE has a huge network of high value connections worldwide. They also fund multi-billion dollar projects at a time. The most resourceful of the list. They also have their own intelligence gathering and state of the art Research and Development.

3. Fraternity of Assassins

A very mature group, possibly older than The League of Shadows. They don't seem to operate worldwide, and are a relatively small group. However, they are no doubt the most able and deadly assassins on this list.

4. Carmine Falcone

His empire seems to be only localised in Gotham. However, in Gotham, whatever he says goes. He has many connections including most of the police force and even a federal judge.

5. The Joker

There is no reason to suggest he is very resourceful except PIS in the film. His thugs mostly comprise of insane patients and some from other gangs. Now if Joker didn't burn up all his money, he would be higher on this list. With the combination of wealth and his smarts, he could start a very formidable empire. However, he has a relatively small group, with no resources and no real goal except to play games with Batman.

6. Kingpin

Nothing too special. However, Bullseye as an asset makes him very dangerous.

7. Frank Lucas

Not very dangerous or big at all. He has a very limited group. However, through his business mind, he has amassed a reasonable wealth of 250 million dollars.

. . .

- Unlisted

Tony Montana - Scarface

Quantum - Bond Series

Darth Martin
Tony Montana - Scarface
Quantum - Bond Series

You don't know who those are?

Rogue Jedi
Why is Sosa above Montana on you list? Montana security was shit. Sosa had an ARMY.

Overall I'd say S.P.E.C.T.R.E. has the most manpower. With maybe Quantum or The League of Shadows the best as far as quality. An Army which Montana almost single handedly took out.

Placidity
Tony Montana - Scarface
Quantum - Bond Series

You don't know who those are?

Of course I do . I just don't remember it well enough to comment. stick out tongue

Edit: And I didn't rank Quantum because theres not much known about it other than its managed to remain undetected for a long time, apparently, an impressive feat according to MI6. Still not enough info to make a call IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.