naruto: a new begaining

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rowanee
big grin this all starts after the naruto series basically you can be new and old characters who will have to sign up in the next 5 days to get a good part you can call dibs and use :
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Village-
Weapons-
Personalitiy-
Apperence-
History-

please don't have some crazy history big grin

ThunderGodEneru
Name- Kazima Hubushima
Age- 9,000+
Gender- Male
Village- Village Hidden in the Rice Krispies Box
Weapons- Kazima wields a 1,000 mile long sword called the Wreakager which can cut entire countries in half with a casual swing and can shoot phazers from its hilt. He also wields 50 foot shuriken that explode with the force of a Hydrogen Bomb
Personalitiy- Higher than though
Apperence- Has a 24 inch penis, wears no pants or underpants, and has a man bra and long flowing pink hair with purple poka dots.
History- Kazima was born over 9,000 years ago in the Village Hidden in the Rice Krispies Box, he then raped his mother and killed her with his uber sword called the Wreakager. Now he spends his days masturbating to Hyuugacest fanfictions.

How did I do?

rowanee
...ok try again

rowanee
the hair was cool

Ultimate Wil
Can I use my created character, or does it have to be a real Naruto character that existed.

ThunderGodEneru
Dude, you do know there is a forum for RPing right?

Kero_Co
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Name- Kazima Hubushima
Age- 9,000+
Gender- Male
Village- Village Hidden in the Rice Krispies Box
Weapons- Kazima wields a 1,000 mile long sword called the Wreakager which can cut entire countries in half with a casual swing and can shoot phazers from its hilt. He also wields 50 foot shuriken that explode with the force of a Hydrogen Bomb
Personalitiy- Higher than though
Apperence- Has a 24 inch penis, wears no pants or underpants, and has a man bra and long flowing pink hair with purple poka dots.
History- Kazima was born over 9,000 years ago in the Village Hidden in the Rice Krispies Box, he then raped his mother and killed her with his uber sword called the Wreakager. Now he spends his days masturbating to Hyuugacest fanfictions.

How did I do?

laughing

rowanee
Name- Cara
Age- 17
Gender- female
Village- hidden in the sand
Weapons- two swords
Personalitiy- stupid like naruto but she doesn't lisin to people "ok mom I'll go play with fire
Apperence- long reddish brown hair, green eyes, black tank top, dark jeans
History- met naruto hates him he hates her end of story

rowanee
what ever you choose dude be the have to be older

rowanee
i'm new so ya

ThunderGodEneru
How old are you?

Ultimate Wil
Name: Branashi Kumabe'
Favorite Jutsu: Lightning Style: Lightning Clay Animals
Special Jutsus: Byakugan, and Sharingan mix
Special move: Kumabe' Destruction
Race: white
Alignment: good
Story: Branashi is an elite jounin from the hidden leaf village, and a genius. Branashi has a brother named Hyriku, the Hokage of the leaf village. Branashi is the only one in the leaf village who posseses both Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together, and the ability to make clay exposives. Branashi never really cared about school, even though he was really smart, and never really cared about being friends with anyone, and even didn't like Hyriku. One day, a girl named Taki talked with Branashi, and they ended up becoming best friends. Soon after they became best friends, Taki was killed by a disease, and Branashi watched her die. Branashi promised that he would become incredibly strong for Taki. Because of the promise, Branashi graduated 1st in his class, and became a chuunin at 10 years old. Now an elite jounin, he has decided to put his life on the line to protect his village, and those dear to him.
Apperance: N/A (working on appearance)
Weapon: Kensoku

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by rowanee
the hair was cool

crylaugh

rowanee
ninja

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Name: Branashi Kumabe'
Favorite Jutsu: Lightning Style: Lightning Clay Animals
Special Jutsus: Byakugan, and Sharingan mix
Special move: Kumabe' Destruction
Race: white
Alignment: good
Story: Branashi is an elite jounin from the hidden leaf village, and a genius. Branashi has a brother named Hyriku, the Hokage of the leaf village. Branashi is the only one in the leaf village who posseses both Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together, and the ability to make clay exposives. Branashi never really cared about school, even though he was really smart, and never really cared about being friends with anyone, and even didn't like Hyriku. One day, a girl named Taki talked with Branashi, and they ended up becoming best friends. Soon after they became best friends, Taki was killed by a disease, and Branashi watched her die. Branashi promised that he would become incredibly strong for Taki. Because of the promise, Branashi graduated 1st in his class, and became a chuunin at 10 years old. Now an elite jounin, he has decided to put his life on the line to protect his village, and those dear to him.
Apperance: N/A (working on appearance)
Weapon: Kensoku

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/1218125557387.jpg

Captain REX
Closed. There is an RPG section on our boards and you need to gain permission from Ushgarak to begin your game.

And to ThunderGodEneru... is there a reason you feel the need to troll? I don't understand it. Knock it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.